Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

To have the engine done / replace the engine. 308 petrol

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
18.09.2020 14:11 # 1
Nightvision
The engine of the car was cortled. Peugeot 308 1.6vti petrol. We put the engine in, the engine opened. The master says that when you find a motor for this, the motor will change. 15k says to get out of mind. Another master says we will build the motor, it is unnecessary to change it is a sin. Now I do not have clear price information for both kinds. The part that sticks to my head is water, is it logical to change the motor? I have no idea what it is not to replace a motor. I will make this tool work and sell it. If we change the engine, will it be a problem to sell, does the value of the vehicle with the engine changed drop seriously? I am concerned about getting over it with as little damage as possible. Also, it needs to be installed from the same engine of the same car, is it possible to install an atiyirum citroen 1.6vti engine?
18.09.2020 16:19 # 2
sonerkyl
According to what the master said the engine is finished, my teacher sent it to the retailer, was it tested? Our trouble does not find technically enough masters in our country, it is difficult to make a very nice refinery abroad, teacher engines. the engine will not be a problem, it is a procedure in many vehicles in our country. The important thing is to find a clean engine and one that will guarantee it is the same PSA group engines, my teacher, citroen or peugeot, the same engines. After the engine codes are the same, there is no problem. Did you look at the crate engine prices. In addition, it does not find the price. crank etc. if there is no problem. Reftefiyeci receives between 1000-1500 TL. the master takes between 1500-2000 TL. I wonder what material he would buy for 10-12 thousand TL.
18.09.2020 19:36 # 3
Nightvision
Brother does not say anything clear, when I say we should do it to rectify, he says that the astar will pass his face, we need to change the engine, there is no engine in the market, and if we do not wait for less than 15 thousand. He said the upper cover is going, eccentrically gone, cylinder gone. Bring another master, said that the engine is likely to be made.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”