Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tires and wheels

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
Long Beach
Saygideger forum members,

wheels and tires in our elections, let us choose those made production in Turkey as possible.
-Lassa - Pirelli - Bridgestone, CMS, SHARP etc.
As to why, birkere been manufactured according to the road conditions and I would argue Turkey
It is definitely far better than far eastern goods, but much better quality. For example CIN - KOREA - INDIA
much better than their production. Tires that are thought to be cheap are NOT CHEAPER, it is much more expensive due to the fuel difference of 3-4 months.
I have 5,5 - 6 liters of consumption at 100km with my 106. CIN _ KOREA _ INDIA _ POLAND With financial tires, you pay at least 100-300tl more gasoline per year.

Others (I think the most important reason) in factories in Turkey, we are trying our humanitarian.
But the owners and the Holding, etc. If they say, they don't produce, they import and sell from the Far East
Don't worry, companies will win again.
If we do not have our own people to work and take the bread home, we will have salt in the corba.

Lassa is sold in Europe and Pirelli writes MADE IN TURKEY, especially Pirelli.
My 106 has Bridgestone, and MADE IN TURKEY Göz Kırpma
I use it with pride that it is made in my country and definitely, it is in the top 3 in quality.

Briedgestone especially recommends in tests conducted by ADAC in Germany.

Long beach 2010-06-01 15:06:08
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
Guests
It comes from the far east in Pirelli .. I heard this from the authorized person mouth ..

I am preparing for Pirelli:

We are very frowned, if I stay with a bad tire without a rubber, I will not buy it again.

I am using Bridgestone now and it will be the same for your preference .
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
Long Beach
Is the factory in Izmit closed? Have you looked over the last one?
Does MADE IN CHINA write? MADE IN TURKEXY is written in Europe.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
Guests
When we go to buy a wreck, the Bearlord: `` We expect the containers to arrive from the far east, our tires in them. ''
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
300yedi
God bless the Pireli 1.4 hdi the car back skid pulls when it comes to the pirele, here is the left front tire Pirelli others scrap michelen. But I always put the Pirelli 0 rubber tire in patina. how do you think goodyear dragrip tires are, i am thinking of buying
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
MirakGTI

Pirelli has definitely built a factory in the far east.

If you look at it, now in famous brands Made in China Made in PRC :)
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Long Beach
[QUOTE = EmRaH] We are going to get a wreck, Mr. Bearman: `` We expect the containers to come from the far east, our tires are in them '' [/ QUOTE]

"Lassa" from the Far East? Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
Long Beach
Greetings,
I think I couldn't explain my meram. I don't mean Pirelli forehead, one on the front is Pirelli, the other is Michelin.
So what should I say, consider the value of your life and property, if not for you, at least those who love you. Could there be such a logic error? tire types and brands on the front and rear axles, tooth structures and tooth depths MUST be exactly the same. For example, if there is Lassa in the front, Michlein in the back and the same breed (like summer or winter - quadruple) this is okay. Do you wear other shoes on your left foot and other shoes on your right foot when you leave the house?

The important thing in all motor vehicles is that the front wheels are robust and healthy, there are no bruises, holes in the vehicle (including shock absorbers), all brakes are in good condition, all tires are suitable for the season and depth of the front, the front-rear lighting is complete and error free and glass the wipers are in good condition and the wiper blades are in good condition.

The rest is just a STORY.
What happens if you make movies on the windows, what happens if you don't. When the movie issue is urgent on the windows, I wonder if there is a new movie coming to the vision Sırıtma

Where did the subject come from the tire? It stretched like a tire Sırıtma

Other complaints with Pirelli, than production in Turkey can be made. It is definitely of good quality from the Far East goods and the old European productions. You think you are making a profit by buying cheap, as I said in my signature "Buying cheap, buying twice"

The subject of tire is very important. Those who want some technical information about the tire can look on google, I think there is no need to do c / p here.

At least I think what is DOT is enough for us if we know that,

Also, how do you think they sell the same brand tires at different prices? Is the dealer selling cheaply looking at your black muscle? I don't know what to look for, but definitely look at the DOT number when you buy new tires

Long beach 2010-06-01 22:46:09
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
Long Beach
[QUOTE = 300 seven] God bless the piri 1.4 hdi the car back skid draft draws when it comes to the pellet, the other ones are left micheli scrap metal. But I always put the Pirelli 0 rubber tire in patina. what do you think goodyear dragrip tires are, i think i will buy [/ QUOTE]
If you want to read what you write. One tire in front is Pirelli and the other is Michelin. So you say you have leather shoes on one foot, sports shoes on the other and why leather shoes slip on the grass.

In addition, you have had the chance to use different brands of tires up to now. Did you use at least 10,000 km from each brand, in summer-winter minimum?

I am absolutely sure that Pirelli you complain about is a stale tire. Is this bread stale? Yes, the raw material of the tire is rubber and stale. What is "DOT", a research.

Goodyear ultra grip series tires, grip5- grip7 etc. it goes, you asked which one. I used grip5, the summer is noisy, the winter is bad, especially in the snow and ice (quadruple tire)

I took the summer Bridgestone B250 instead of them, no worries about heating, noise is minimal, braking is super.

"MADE IN TURKEY".

In the tires I use until the water (at least 10,000km of summer and winter);

1-Michelin energy
2-Bridgestone
3-Pirelli
4-Continental
5- Fulda
6-Goodyear ultra grip5

I use (as owner) Mercedes 190 D - Mercedes 250 Turbo D - Opel Astra - Alfa Romeo Sprint
Fiat Cinquecento - Audi 80 - Ford Mondeo - Suzki Swift GS, Pug106, what's on my mind
Long beach 2010-06-04 11:31:16
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Long Beach] [QUOTE = EmRaH] We are going to get a wreck, Mr. Bearman: `` We expect the containers to arrive from the far east. ''

[/ QUOTE]

Do you understand if I write in German? well .. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = 300 seven] God bless the piri 1.4 hdi the car back skid draft draws when it comes to the pellet, the other ones are left micheli scrap metal. But I always put the Pirelli 0 rubber tire in patina. what do you think goodyear dragrip tires are, i think i will buy [/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly, the car has its own cars, the car does not stop in its place, it does not worry that it raises the friend, brakes and stops.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
Long Beach
[QUOTE = EmRaH] [QUOTE = Long Beach] [QUOTE = EmRaH] We are going to get a wreck, Mr. Bearman: `` We expect the containers to come from the far east. ''

[/ QUOTE]

Do you understand if I write in German? well .. Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]

Hallo,
wenn es möglich ist, Dil Çıkarma
und ich kann verstehe besser als dich, thema ist Reifen nicht eine bestimmte Reifen Marke.
wo produziert der Lassa, in der Turkei oder im ausland. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:16 # 13
Guests
I have bridgeston evo 330 tires.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 14
t@lip
I congratulate the friend who opened the subject and add it; I think we need to show this sensitivity not only about the tire but also about everything we buy. This nation has no friends other than itself, let's not win the others. If you find a vehicle produced in this land with everything, I will buy it regardless of anything. Maybe vehicle production is no longer strategic, but our money is going out, it is very sad ..
08.05.2020 14:16 # 15
Long Beach
[QUOTE = fireman] bridgeston evo 330 tire, I recommend it to you, it gives a very strange sound to me.

Greetings,
I think you wrote under the wrong title. The subject I am doing has nothing to do with what you wrote.
Of course, the selection belongs to the user. I just emphasized the subject of wheels + tires produced in our country. I also wrote the reasons.

In addition, CMS and SHARP are sold in Germany as wheels and are very successful.
Long beach 2010-06-04 14:56:16
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”