Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tire Repair Sprays

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
bestfear
Hi guys ... How are tire repair sprays sold in the market ... I'm not sure whether to use it ... I have a few questions on my head.
* Let's say we used this spray, the substance in it closed the hole, the tire inflated. Well, when the rubber tire disassembles the tire, does it not come into contact with the air and harden? Isn't the tire damaged by this?
* Is there a need to jack the vehicle when using this product?
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
BAHTIYAR
I have it, but I haven't had a situation to be used. I wonder if it covers the inside of the tire.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
cerci07
I did not hit the jack or something, the tire inflates to the nearest tire, it puts small holes, like the broken soap, it doesn't hurt anyway
it is in contact with the air without the need to insert the tire. It is necessary to press the air on the nearest tire because it does not inflate too much, but it does not inflate enough to go to the oil.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
Guests
I used it once.
Something like foam. As friends say, it closes small holes. It also inflates the tire a little, and it handles you to the nearest tire. I think it's an excellent product.
Frankly, I don't know if it will damage the tire. I was disassembled in the tire in liquid form. My fear was that it turned into a bali-like substance, but it remained un-solidified liquid. We had a beautiful cloth set up, there was no problem, even if we looked at the balance, there was no deterioration, whether it was broken or not. But does it damage the tire structure? I do not know, after all, it is a chemical substance, but it is a good thing not to stay on the road. Something I didn't miss out of the trunk.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
tugrahan
administration work apparently
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
Haksen016
actually it looks like it won't be bad if it stays in the luggage.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
gogly35
I have been researching these sprays lately, I am not able to carry the spare wheel because I have a lpg bagel tank in my car. The only question I can think of is whether it creates a situation that prevents the tire from being used again.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 8
Serkan
I asked the tire worker, he said nothing, but I do not know how accurate the answer is, this summer, while I was on vacation, I came across this spray, the lighter-operated compressor and the roadside assistance of the new tires, and I went without a spare, and I am traveling without a spare in the city.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 9
Burak
[QUOTE = Serkan] I asked the tire guy, he said nothing, but I do not know how to get an accurate answer, I went on vacation this summer, I came across this spray, the compressor working from the lighters and the roadside assistance of the new tires, I came without a spare and thankfully I came without a spare wheel in the city. . [/ QUOTE]

You wrote this now and you see that the tire has come down in the morning. If you remember, we lived the same :)))
08.05.2020 15:06 # 10
gogly35
So I left the spare wheel, all the tools at home, frankly, people get nervous from being on the road ..

08.05.2020 15:06 # 11
Alicilik
We used one tire 4 months ago, another tire 1 month ago. My uncle uses it a little hard.

There is no problem with the last day for the winter tire. The tires were smooth, but the rims were dead: D Just like on the pavement, the jatn was flat, but whatever the matter was, it turned it off.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 12
Serkan
Yes, Burak lived, but there was no need for a spare wheel :) I went 3,600 km without a spare wheel this summer, but as soon as I got home, I took a deep oh. At midnight we crossed the mountains and the thought of staying on the road worries us.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 13
gogly35
Ok I decided I get it :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 14
Serkan
[QUOTE = gogly35] OK I decided I get it:) [/ QUOTE]

Buy a compressor that works with a lighter in Bitane, once saved my day, I got up in the morning, I will go to work, the tire is sitting on the ground, immediately pulled up and inflated to the tire.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 15
gogly35
You are right, we have to keep it, we sell the spare wheel somehow it is not used anymore :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 16
Serkan
I threw it in the basement, it will bring a neighbor, if needed, in the common area of the building :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 17
Alicilik
The new carpex in the caps was 400ml 8.90tl. The best price on the market. I bought 1 for each vehicle
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”