Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tire recommendation for 407

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:11 # 1
naill
Guys I'm thinking of replacing the two front tires because winter is coming. There are bridgestone turanza on it, these tires are really good handling and I would like to know if there is a particular braking situation but especially if you have experienced and satisfied with another tire. / div>
What if there was kumho too, but it was pretty cold but I was a little cold, he said 160 TL.
I'm waiting for your ideas. thank you. My tire sizes are 205/60/16
naill 2011-09-30 22:00:59
08.05.2020 16:11 # 2
avcifurkan
Sir, I just bought my car, my dimensions are 215/55/17 but I researched a lot, I decided on Pirelli P7 Cinturato. A tire that came first in 225/45/17 in ADAC tests. I will buy winter tires first and then summer tires.
I have used Kumho's winter KW17 3 times before and I am satisfied. But I do not know their summer house.
I also recommend you change the tires if you have financial means. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:11 # 3
metin
friends tire advice issues already exist in our forum as much as you want, before opening the topic, investigate whether the topic is the same. read the comments on other topics and continue under the information you want,
08.05.2020 16:11 # 4
sedataksu
[QUOTE = text] friends tire advice topics already exist in our forum as many times as you want, before opening a thread, check if there is the same thread. Read the comments on other topics and continue under gold if you don't have the information you want, [/ QUOTE]
+1 winter has started, every day a new topic is opened.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”