Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tire Recommendation ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
Griffe
Hello ...

I have winter tires in my car since summer .. I want to buy summer tires by taking advantage of the winter season discount ... but which one I am unsure about .. If you want to consider the price relationship, which one would you recommend .. ? Member
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
06OzGuR06
If you want to be soft, quiet and comfortable, I recommend michelin energy saver. I am using

I'm glad. > Reviews
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
yavuz25
michelin for the cottage. "Wink" I did not like michelin in the winter, we got my good year .
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
hsnsnl

as your friend says michelin energy saver or continental ContiPremiumContact 2de & nbsp; you can think 2lastigide used super tires..good day

08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] michelin for cottage. "Wink" I like michelin in winter did not go, we got my good year. [/ QUOTE]

Michelin alpine they said they were nice. "Smile" & nbsp; & nbsp; Goodyear & nbsp; snow tires & nbsp; a successful brand. "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖGGRR6] [QUOTE = yavuz25] michelin for summer. "Wink" I did not like michelin in the winter, we had my good year. [/ QUOTE]

Michelin alpine they were saying nice my brother. "Smile & nbsp; & nbsp; Goodyear & nbsp; snow tires & nbsp; a successful brand. "Thumbs
[/ QUOTE]
my brother is used for summer / winter I don't know what summer tire is for. "T "LOL" Personally, I do not find the summer tire safe as a tire. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
fTh206
just like in my tires, michelin energy is really number one & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] michelin for cottage. "Wink" I did not like michelin in the winter, we got my good year. [/ QUOTE]

Michelin alpine they said they were nice. & nbsp; & nbsp; Goodyear & nbsp; snow tires & nbsp; a successful brand. "Thumbs
[/ QUOTE]
my brother is used for summer / winter I don't know what summer tire is for. "T "LOL" Personally, I do not find the summer tire safe as a tire. "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]

"LOL" " & nbsp; Will you sell michelin tires on the car? "Big
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
Griffe
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] If you want to be soft, quiet and comfortable, I recommend michelin energy saver. I am using

I'm glad. = "Smile" />
[/ QUOTE]

yes I want it to be absolutely silent .. since winter, the winter tires are on the current vehicle and it really shakes the car and is very loud .. too much vibration .. I think I think the product you mentioned is an expensive tire. Can you give an average price ..? or what did you get? .. when did you get it? or how much did the other friends take? Griffe 2012-01-08 17:49:43
08.05.2020 16:31 # 10
Griffe
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] If you want to be soft, quiet and comfortable, I recommend michelin energy saver. I am using

I'm glad. = "Smile" />
[/ QUOTE]

yes I want it to be absolutely silent .. since winter, the winter tires are on the current vehicle and it really shakes the car and is very loud .. too much vibration .. I think I think the product you mentioned is an expensive tire. Can you give an average price ..? or what did you get? .. when did you get it? or how much did other friends take?? Did you take it from the season or did you take it in the winter?? So it will be an advantage to me in the winter ..?

thanks ...

08.05.2020 16:31 # 11
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = Griffe] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] If you want to be soft, quiet and comfortable, I recommend michelin energy saver. I am using

I'm glad.
[/ QUOTE]

yes I want it to be absolutely silent .. since summer, winter tires are on the current vehicle and it really shakes the car and is very loud .. too much vibrating ... I think the tires are sourced .. I think the product you mentioned is an expensive tire ... can you give an average price ..? or what did you get ..? when did you get it? or how much did other friends take?? Did you take it from the season or did you take it in the winter?? So will it be an advantage to me in the winter ..?

thanks ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought it last October. 185/65/15 & amp; nbsp; 88T & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I bought one from 160 TL. Total 640 TL.

What are your tire sizes?

08.05.2020 16:31 # 12
Griffe
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = Griffe] [QUOTE = 06ÖGGR06] If you want to be soft, quiet and comfortable, I recommend michelin energy saver. I am using

I am satisfied. = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" />
[/ QUOTE]

yes I want it to be absolutely silent. Since summer, winter tires are on the current vehicle and really shake the vehicle and very much loud .. it vibrates a lot .. i guess the tires are from you .. i think the product you mentioned is an expensive tire .. can you give an average price ..? or what did you get ..? when did you get it? or how much did other friends take?? Did you take it from the season or did you take it in the winter?? So will it be an advantage to me in the winter ..?

thanks ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought it last October. 185/65/15 & amp; nbsp; 88T & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I bought one from 160 TL. Total 640 TL.

What are your tire sizes?

[/ QUOTE]

frankly I do not know exactly .. actually I want to buy both steel rim and tire .. without exceeding my budget ... I think both It will be a little too much ... I want to solve both tire and rim work until summer .. I'm a user of 306 98 model griffe..Hatchback .. what should my tire size be ..? I don't know the exact size, but I think the tires on it now are 16 inches .. The prices of the tires you mentioned,

http://www.lastikcim.com.tr/Energy-Saver,LA_645-2.html

Reviews
08.05.2020 16:31 # 13
06OzGuR06
Tires and sizes suitable for your vehicle.

http://www.michelin.com.tr/otomobil-lastikleri/binek-otomobil-lastikleri/?brand=peugeot&selectorMode=byCar&model=306&range=306& ; engine 2090 = 1.6% & amp; year = 1993% 202 001 20%
08.05.2020 16:31 # 14
mehmet eren
Michell both knows how to pile up and look for the expensive yokohamma.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 15
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = mehmet eren] Michell both knows how to pile up and look for the expensive yokoham. [/ QUOTE]

I asked yokohama before buying michelin it was more expensive than michelin.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 16
cinecommentator
don't waste money on a brand name .. there are very high quality tires that are kept in the market ... take a look at your pleasure ... you have michelin in me ... brake distance and belief story ..
08.05.2020 16:31 # 17
murat deniz
I also bought goodyear efficientgrip for my new wheels. I am very glad I would recommend. both braking distance and comfort are very satisfying. I can say that the road sound decreased by half.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 18
Griffe
Thank you very much for your answers..average ii the price of a tire varies between 150 and 220 pounds .. this is about 650-850 pounds .. so what will be your comments for domestic tire petlas ..? or the tires that you can recommend in terms of quality performance, which we can find between 90-100 lira max, are almost non-existent after these suggestions ... or none ..
08.05.2020 16:31 # 19
sedataksu
[QUOTE = Griffe] Thank you very much for your answers. The average price of a tire varies between 150 and 220 pounds. This is about 650-850 pounds. What are your comments for domestic rubber petlas ..? or the tires that you can recommend in terms of quality performance, which we can find between 90-100 pounds max. may be or lassa is a bit more expensive. Kumho is suitable. But it is hard to find that zero amount of money for those coins.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 20
eipeksen
walla, i'm so happy with you, i'm continental..conti premium contact.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”