Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tire problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
seckin
Hello, my car has 175/65 R 14 size yokohama tires. On returning home today, I heard the classic burst and rubbing tire sound about 1 km from the house and pulled to the right. There was a tire worker 300 meters away from Allah, and I entered there. The right front tire has been punctured from the outside sidewall - whatever (?) The tire maker patched and said that the sibob was also getting old. So we replaced all the valves with steel valves. I came home from the tire and parked. This happened around 14:00. I noticed that when I came down a little while ago, the left front tire has come down completely.

Now I have a few questions for you.

- Is the patch on the cheek healthy? Does it cause any problems? Obviously, it is not very smart to take risks on life. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
loiz
I think we have life on top, take 2 tires forward, change 4 if possible (I don't know the condition of your tires after all) the left solid tire valve has come down because it does not do well.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
seckin
Thanks for your answer, the tires are not old, they have made about 7000 kilometers. I am thinking of putting two tires forward when the credit card account cuts. I will go to the country at the end of April, until that time, I do not seem smart to go the long way with this tire.

I am asking a lot of questions, but I have one more question. Although it does come off, I have no choice but to go down and blow into the tire at this time: D
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
loiz
I am very pimpirikli about the car, if your spare wheel is in my opinion, change it down at this time. Pity sin, I don't know if something will happen overnight, but there are ways to shear the rim.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
seckin
Well, you dropped a wolf in me, but I guess there is not much I can do in this darkness. I don't know if the spare wheel is intact. I have never needed until now. Thanks again.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
loiz
What is the situation of my teacher? solid tire? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
Cmoss06
Do not neglect, I think we take a tire, and we have a life.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 8
seckin
I went to the tire today, came to the tire. There was dirt on the rim and he was missing air. It sanded him the matter. He said the condition of the tire is good, I will show where I will buy a tire, either I will buy a single tire or a double tire. My head seems a little relieved.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 9
muratoner
& nbsp; I agree with what my brother says .. & nbsp; & nbsp; :)
08.05.2020 16:40 # 10
kiracoglu
My brother, I do not know the size of the rupture on the cheek, but I think even if it is at least 2 cm, it is not very convenient to repair it. Because God bears life on the bless, the pressure on the tire is constantly mingling and when the vehicle is full, it can hurt again when it enters a hole again. makes a difference between the robust and the patched. It was time to change tires already, I changed all 4 tires ..
08.05.2020 16:40 # 11
kiracoglu
By the way, if something is as small as a nail hole, then it's not as dangerous as I just mentioned. My opinion .. & nbsp; / Regards /
08.05.2020 16:40 # 12
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = seckin] I went to the tire today, came to the tire. There was dirt on the rim and he was missing air. It sanded him the matter. He said the condition of the tire is good, I will show where I will buy a tire, either I will buy a single tire or a double tire. My head seems a little relieved. [/ QUOTE] hi brother i read the problem of i'm tire retreator in istanbul i wish you hadn't got iron valve because you have a tire at the bottom so price is in vain and the probability of kidnapping is more than tire valve & nbsp; When it comes to patching on the cheek, did it just inside it, was it the hole of the tire or was it cut? ?? I think that the part of your rim that we call heel heel can come down in other tires that have been corroded.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 13
sezar206
Replace your partner in front with patches, until the sister gets a new tire. Even if it bursts on the road, it is 100 times better in front burst. Even if it is as small as a nail hole, it will not be a problem.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 14
toga406
You're saying my saint on the cheek. Think about it, you will quickly turn to the corner or suddenly maneuver. Watch the current version of that tire from the videos on the net. officially trampled and crushed. a patch pin on the cheek is an old bomb drawn.
and never forget a good tireman fixes or warns the patch on the cheek. The brother must be warned that he is on the high-cheek cheek.
appreciation is yours. but you're in high risk
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”