Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tire pressure system

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
error

Hi guys, they have removed a thousand variants of this system, which is another tpms. Foreign engineers (whatever ours are doing ...) are available in two variants, the first one is a sensor in the tire and the other is in the form of a valve.

how come? we can even smash the lighter socket and embed it in the display ..: D
error 2013-06-29 22:46:29
08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
error

Hella even had a product called tc 400 ...
08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
error
[QUOTE = onurazgin] You talked to our engineers, brother. I said I couldn't bear it. To find out what they are doing, I would like to research the vehicle named "carp" on the internet. Also, it is close to the scholarship and you go there. you can also find more if you search the cvt system and super intercooler ford otosan. [/ QUOTE]

I electronics teacher, my brother, forgiveness would get while imports until the socks in our feet tire, while import all parts from the vehicle carp ... professor Renault, the engineers My Peugeot a riding, fuel to my B ritish P etrol from Shell's, while a documentary of the last tunnel underneath my house nationale While watching from geographic ..... let me investigate what its resentment is all over me (cvt, intercooler, even ford words are not Turkish).
error 2013-06-29 23:32:20
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
error
up ..
08.05.2020 17:45 # 5
ahmetismet
[QUOTE = errör] [QUOTE = onurazgin] You have talked to our engineers, brother. I said I couldn't bear it. To find out what they are doing, I would like to research the vehicle named "carp" on the internet. Also, it is close to the scholarship and you go there. you can also find more if you search the cvt system and super intercooler ford otosan. [/ QUOTE]

I electronics teacher, my brother, forgiveness would get while imports until the socks in our feet tire, while import all parts from the vehicle carp ... professor Renault, the engineers My Peugeot a riding, fuel to my B ritish P etrol from Shell's, while a documentary of the last tunnel underneath my house nationale While watching from geographic ..... let me investigate what its resentment is all over me (cvt, intercooler, even ford words are not Turkish).
[/ QUOTE]

I am a graduate of Bide Gütef and be full ...
08.05.2020 17:45 # 6
error
[QUOTE = ahmetismet]
I am a graduate of Bide Gütef and be full ...
[/ QUOTE]

No, I am not a graduate, but ahmetismet.

[QUOTE = onurazgin] If this topic is opened, let's continue ... I have 2 words that I want to talk about by just sampling a topic. bursa 90% below me o Valeo parts pejo the heat produced. If we think that there are about 10 thousand different parts in a car, it is not necessary to investigate the origin of all of them. It is very difficult to master an event alone in these processes. for example, germany is industrially capable of doing everything in its own country, but why does it buy some parts from the outside ??? because it cannot produce ?? no. here we can never be 100% dominant in this matter. These causes have not always been postponed for our domestic car dreams? we have to sit and think realistically. Saying that your hand is doing the pride does not go beyond humiliating us .. in this way we cannot enlighten our horizons.

You can ignore what our engineers are doing . I also highly recommend watching the revolutionary car documentary `` not the movie ''. parent is not a subject to be discussed by writing this subject but I think it is my neck's debt to protect the values of this country ..
respect and love ..
[/ QUOTE]

Why has pejo and valeo not been a signature and otosan for years? Do you know a brand of our own design that I do not know?

The sentence "we can never dominate something 100% " is not at all different from the sentence " I think the hand makes a gag".

I do not ignore what our engineers do, but I am saying that I have not been working in the electronics market for years and seeing a device with a Turkish brand.

respect from us ..

error 2013-07-06 23:32:56
08.05.2020 17:45 # 7
error
Honor, I do not know honor, the fact that the production of simple devices carrying my own brand in my country cannot be produced, I am aware of the fact that external forces prevent blocking, but I am aware that there is no excuse for this, all this is the only reason I wrote.

I had to supply a gamma radiation meter device (don't be fooled by its name, it's not a technology) last month , I said, let me get it from the atomic energy institution, they put a few device pictures of their own on their official site, I asked for technical information and price information about the device. They said that they could not send it as an e-mail, but they can help if I report my request by fax? Since I did not have a fax device in my house, I went to the internet and obtained a Ukrainian device, to whom should I get angry now?

Let's assume that these are not going to happen ...
error 2013-07-07 00:14:21
08.05.2020 17:45 # 8
SDYMZ
[QUOTE = error]

Hi guys, they have removed a thousand variants of this system, which is another tpms. Foreign engineers (whatever ours are doing ...) are available in two variants, the first one is a sensor in the tire and the other is in the form of a valve.

how come? we can even smash the lighter socket and embed it in the display ..: D
[/ QUOTE]
we can find this beautiful thing.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 9
error
[QUOTE = SDYMZ]
we can find this beautiful thing berden. [/ QUOTE

100 euro in them, 439 TL in my beautiful country ....

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”