Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tire changing work price

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 15:02 # 1
koliva
Hello friends,
I try to buy new tires, but this time I was stuck at the desired price for mounting. How much money do you give to change your tires? Or can we do it ourselves? I changed the bicycle tire very much but I have no experience in the car tire Sırıtma
It takes 12 Euros to change a tire. 4x12 = 48. The tire I'm going to buy is 74 Euros. Of course, it is not very healthy to compare the prices with Tr, but how about it anyway?
By the way, I am thinking of buying Bridgestone B 390. The attitude in the rain is pretty good, I need it too.
Koliva 2011-01-15 14:05:01
08.05.2020 15:02 # 2
ali oncu
Don't they change when they buy tires?
08.05.2020 15:02 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = ali pioneer] Don't they change when buying tires? [/ QUOTE]
No, where is my teacher Sırıtma This event is valid for everything. There is nothing extra in Europe. Everything is separate and paid. For example, you bought furniture, you are renting a car or maybe the selling place is renting to you. You bring alip and you are drying. For example, you go to the shopping center, there is a car park but it is paid. Cinema is so Kahkaha
Some special tire selling places include workmanship, but this time it hits the price of the tire. So it comes to the same account.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 4
GokhaN
it was expensive abroad. They change places you take here, they make a maximum of 40 lira = 20 euro including balance, at the discretion you receive from the internet.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = GökhaN] was expensive abroad. They change places you take here, they make a maximum of 40 lira = 20 euro including balance, at the discretion you receive from the internet. [/ QUOTE]
Hah, the balance is separate Wacko
There is such a campaign: tire change, nitrogen compression, balance adjustment and valve control total 20 Euro tire pressure. This price includes a tax of 2.86 euros because they buy the old tire. Even giving the old money.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 6
GokhaN
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = GökhaN] was expensive abroad. They change places you take here, they make a maximum of 40 lira = 20 euro including balance, at the discretion you receive from the internet. [/ QUOTE]
Hah, the balance is separate Wacko
There is such a campaign: tire change, nitrogen compression, balance adjustment and valve control total 20 Euro tire pressure. This price includes a tax of 2.86 euros because they buy the old tire. Even giving the old money. [/ QUOTE]

surprised they say try to find cheap place Gülme
08.05.2020 15:02 # 7
koliva
Sir, there is no cheap. Let me tell you the situation here, stop Approve With real stories.
At home, the glass was broken, I said to myself, let me change it. I bought a silicone in the mosque. I went to the silicone and bought it from the shop called HUBO right next to our workplace. Meshur is a store for example like a husband. I gave 8.90. While touring a few weeks later, I saw a building market just outside the city. I went and looked at the same product there at 4.90. Come on whatever Kahkaha
One of the most used products is gasoline. Now get up and get the water from a random gas station in the vicinity, get your gasoline for 1,539 euro. Same gas, same gas station (Shell or Gabriels same price), same quality, everything the same but the place is different. I'm getting 1,419 now. There is almost 8% difference in mind.
There is only one thing cheap and "quality". Beer Beer
Let's come to our subject again, lastige. Do you think I can change this myself? It is not an exaggeration, it's probably not how they used to be. Take two levers and stop above. Is there a pouf point or risk?
Koliva 2011-01-15 15:51:41
08.05.2020 15:02 # 8
koliva

Yes, this topic is a little unanswered. I changed my 4 tires all at once. I got GoodYear Efficient grip 195/65/15 91H Made in Germany and tires with production date 0211. The workmanship balance cost 74.50 Euros including everything. I even took a photo and share it. The first photo of my car in the forum, by the way Kahkaha

Koliva 2011-01-26 20:57:15
08.05.2020 15:02 # 9
serkan24577
wow, i sell our mother, they don't get better oman workmanship money Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:02 # 10
pug307_26
Get well soon Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:02 # 11
BAHTIYAR
your car is beautiful, wish you to use it without any accident ... tires are exploded to the extent of workmanship if it is so expensive :)
08.05.2020 15:02 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = BAHTİYAR] hope your car is beautiful and accident-free to use ... tires blew how much workmanship is so expensive:) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you.

I think I got it wrong. I meant 74,5 tire + workmanship + balance.
It is so strange that the same tire is just a little further 105 euro again. The men don't have any feet to come cheap at all. Whatever the price is. But the problem is, people are going to 105'lige without any research. I had it made for 74.5 Euros, but I asked for forty. This is in our blood. We will look at where to buy the same financial cheapest. Do you find the same financial cheap or sweet? Kahkaha
Koliva 2011-01-26 20:57:40
08.05.2020 15:02 # 13
ali oncu
I say I love the eyes of my country
08.05.2020 15:02 # 14
dinoco
friends rightly there our citizen repairs his own home. plaster, paint, whitewash, laminate, etc. Therefore, most of our people abroad have a small workshop in their home, if possible, in their garage. we all see it, we already have a workshop in the garage of the houses in foreign movies.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 15
Osman307
[QUOTE = serkan24577] wow my mother, our country is better, they do not get any good workmanship money. Embarrassed [/ QUOTE] on the top, they're getting a good deal, my teacher is in this country money is money. Wall
08.05.2020 15:02 # 16
koliva
[QUOTE = dinoco] friend right there our citizen repairs his own house. plaster, paint, whitewash, laminate, etc. Therefore, most of our people abroad have a small workshop in their home, if possible, in their garage. we all see it, we already have a workshop in the garage of the houses for foreign origin movies :) [/ QUOTE]

Just like you said. But in fact, I think the bad side of the business is not bad. Everyone is a little bit adept enough to be self-sufficient. No one knows how to egg an egg until we go to university Dil Çıkarma

[QUOTE = Osman307] [QUOTE = serkan24577] wow mother sell our country better oman workmanship money Embarrassed [/ QUOTE] on the top, they're getting a good deal, my teacher is in this country money is money. Wall [/ QUOTE]

No tea, no tea Sırıtma So there is no concept of cay. There is coffee instead. But there is nothing to order. German style in us Ouch
Koliva 2011-01-26 22:33:30
08.05.2020 15:02 # 17
Muhammet CAKIR

My brother, everyone is cared abroad, but let me love your eyes, water is your country :))

08.05.2020 15:02 # 18
pug307_26
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

My brother, everyone is cared abroad, but let me love your eyes, water is your country :))

[/ QUOTE]

what is the right word Alkış
08.05.2020 15:02 # 19
beveta
Is there an incident like roadside assistance?
08.05.2020 15:02 # 20
koliva
[QUOTE = beveta] is there an incident like roadside assistance? [/ QUOTE]

No. In other words, it is not even a "subject" because I have never seen it. Sırıtma

I need to mention the presentation. By saying Europe, we should not cover all European countries. The roads of the Netherlands in Germany are like a slide.
Belgium is the place to come and there are huge pits even on the highway. This is a disgrace in terms of road. There is only one lane to the city center from where I think, and you burned a tractor dust, it is impossible to pass. Ağlama
I call it America because it is foreign. I'm not saying I am a fan. Roads 5. There is such a system that the right 4 lanes are for normal departures, but if there are more than 2 passengers in the car, the leftmost single lane is special and fast lane to them. You're going. That's cheap.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”