Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
kozlarli
friends, everyone will be easy, if you help in choosing winter tires, I would be glad 215 - 55- 16 which brands do you prefer monthly average of 5000 km around village roads
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
sonerkyl
If you are going to use on village roads, I would recommend my teacher goodyear ultragrip 9 and continental ts860. Of course, I would recommend petlas if you say the prices are a bit expensive. sonerkyl 2016-11-28 16:21:09
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
erendumlu
Lassa Snowways say late. Good tire in price / performance. Its durability is also very good.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
Narkotik
f / p product petlas leather winter tires successful
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
Sercan Mungan
Sir 205 55 16, you can wear it with peace of mind, it will be more affordable in price, and the small sole in the winter tire will be more effective in holding.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
GokhaN
common brand of all taxi drivers lassa snoways 4 Smile
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
kozlarli
Wearing the 205 base will not weaken the grip, sercan bey
08.05.2020 20:03 # 8
Sercan Mungan
You are right for summer tires, but the lower the base in snowy, icy or cold weather, which is important in the winter tire, the better the tire will hold.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 9
kozlarli
thank you sercan bey
08.05.2020 20:03 # 10
fkundak
For 508;
a) Can 225-based tire be used instead of 215/55/17? There is a lot of choice in the bottom of 225 but few in 215.
b) What are your brand suggestions for Ankara? How is Falcen for example?
08.05.2020 20:03 # 11
TooJohn
Lassa, I would recommend a little better quality if you say nokian.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 12
eeccaa
My first priority in tire is good adhesion. My second priority is durability and good adhesion. 3. I can also say the price. My comparison-measurement criteria scientific comparative tests and real use experiences. Usually everyone sees the best that they buy. The answer to why and what is good is not much.

I can say that the two teams have finished Goodyear UltraGrip. It is really nice to hold it in the snow and dry ground. Although the dough was soft and 6th winter, hardening did not occur much. But the cheek structure is a bit delicate. Sensitive to ballooning. Lassa Snoways promises more life if you will use it on rough roads. Maybe it has some adherence disadvantage but it is more robust than Goodyear. Although it is a little expensive, if you choose an XL (Load Type) model, you will not experience distorted cheek deformation.

Continental produces very successful tires in every class this period. In comparative tests, you always read Conti on top. Nokian is also famous in the winter series. They are brands worth researching.

Two of my friends, who used Petlas, said garbage after one season and bought a new tire. In Turkey it was sold to Mr. Petlas` good market with a good marketing but also understand those who say or think, or those who use other brands of tires. There is no comparative test of Petlas anyway. It always advertises itself. It is not so cheap. If the locality is important, I say don't be surprised by Lassa.

Stay away from China from the Far East. Your old tires are safer, believe me. Its sub-industry, the brands they call "good" are also bad. We used Debica and Kormaron, we saw.

Finally for girls but will anatik Stay away from Bridgestone and especially Michelin. High performance top models are nice, but I think the price / performance ratios of middle and lower class tires are terrible. Why is that? When you read the comparative test of 15-20 tires, for example Conti 1., Goodyear 2., Michelin 6.-7. revenue. But you can see the prices Conti 160 TL, Goodyear 150 TL, Michelin 190 TL. If you research, the ranking and prices are almost always like this. So if I do n't buy a real high performance tire, I do n't understand those who decided on Michelin. It's not about wealth.

What I wrote for reasons is my comments after all. There will be those who think differently. There will also be things I have missed and have not experienced. Oh, nobody get angry because I talked about the tire. The important thing is that the friends who write it can say that it is good for the following reason. "They said good" shouldn't be convincing, why? we should say, we should say.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 13
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = eecca A]
My first priority in tire is good adhesion. My second priority is durability and good adhesion. 3. I can also say the price. My comparison-measurement criteria scientific comparative tests and real use experiences. Usually everyone sees the best that they buy. The answer to why and what is good is not much.

I can say that the two teams have finished Goodyear UltraGrip. It is really nice to hold it in the snow and dry ground. Although the dough was soft and 6th winter, hardening did not occur much. But the cheek structure is a bit delicate. Sensitive to ballooning. Lassa Snoways promises more life if you will use it on rough roads. Maybe it has some adherence disadvantage but it is more robust than Goodyear. Although it is a little expensive, if you choose an XL (Load Type) model, you will not experience distorted cheek deformation.

Continental produces very successful tires in every class this period. In comparative tests, you always read Conti on top. Nokian is also famous in the winter series. They are brands worth researching.

Two of my friends, who used Petlas, said garbage after one season and bought a new tire. In Turkey it was sold to Mr. Petlas` good market with a good marketing but also understand those who say or think, or those who use other brands of tires. There is no comparative test of Petlas anyway. It always advertises itself. It is not so cheap. If the locality is important, I say don't be surprised by Lassa.

Stay away from China from the Far East. Your old tires are safer, believe me. Its sub-industry, the brands they call "good" are also bad. We used Debica and Kormaron, we saw.

Finally for girls but will anatik Stay away from Bridgestone and especially Michelin. High performance top models are nice, but I think the price / performance ratios of middle and lower class tires are terrible. Why is that? When you read the comparative test of 15-20 tires, for example Conti 1., Goodyear 2., Michelin 6.-7. revenue. But you can see the prices Conti 160 TL, Goodyear 150 TL, Michelin 190 TL. If you research, the ranking and prices are almost always like this. So if I do n't buy a real high performance tire, I do n't understand those who decided on Michelin. It's not about wealth.

What I wrote for reasons is my comments after all. There will be those who think differently. There will also be things I have missed and have not experienced. Oh, nobody get angry because I talked about the tire. The important thing is that the friends who write it can say that it is good for the following reason. "They said good" shouldn't be convincing, why? we should say, we should say.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, my teacher, you made a very good statement, I agree. I bought many tires while buying winter tires, I had goodyear ug9 - nokian wrd4 and conti on the market as goodyear 150 - conti 170 tl - michelin 180 tl. I gave. You can get a really good tire at a good price when a good campaign coincides.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 14
fkundak
Thank you for sharing your information and experiences.
Can anyone share their knowledge and experience for Falcen?

I also used Goodyear UltraGrip and I really saw its quality. I used a brand called RiKEN and did not like it. I have no experience in Lassa, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin, because I have never had enough money to pay :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 15
eeccaa
[QUOTE = fkundak] Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience.
Can anyone share their knowledge and experience for Falcen?

I also used Goodyear UltraGrip and I really saw its quality. I used a brand called RiKEN and did not like it. I have no experience in Lassa, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin, because I have never had enough money to pay :)
[/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, I have to be a bit of a brand about tire. His work is very important. Until now, there has never been an unknown tire or a tire that came out really well when using the so-called "supplier industry". In myself and around me.

According to a reliable brand, they can be 15-20% cheaper at most. The difference is further reduced by a good campaign research or negotiation. That quality tire will save you from an accident, maybe save lives. More simply, if you use it more than one season, it will already make the difference in price. Make sure that with the good brand, you will have 90% more miles.

Especially if you think about 508 or something, buy the worst Goodyear Lassa, I would say it is not at risk.

08.05.2020 20:03 # 16
EMRE_R19
eeccaa petlas is quite bad, I do not know if you have ever used petlas, but it is not a tire to be thrown away, there was a byproduct of Kormoran brand michelin in my car. I do not use very delicate, I tested it in very hard conditions, it offers very good performance compared to its price.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 17
M&K
I researched for a long time and I was stuck between the Michelin CrossClimate 4 Seasons and the Nokian 175/65 R14 82T Weatherproof Four Seasons Tires. Finally I bought Nokian. Including the assembly kept 625 TL. There is not much snow in Istanbul, so I decided to buy a new generation all season tire instead of a winter tire. I think that I will use it for 4-5 years, but I will only make 12.000 km per year.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = M & K] I researched for a long time Michelin CrossClimate 4 Seasons and Nokian 175/65 R14 82T Weatherproof I was caught between the Four Seasons Tires. Finally I bought Nokian. Including the assembly kept 625 TL. There is not much snow in Istanbul, so I decided to buy a new generation all season tire instead of a winter tire. I think that I will use it for 4-5 years, but I will only make 12.000 km per year.
[/ QUOTE]

You made a good choice, use it on good days.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”