Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
fkundak
The importance of the tire is obvious.
Summer tire will be taken.

Should 400,500TL be given to high-class brands such as Bridgestone, Pirelli, GoodYear, Michelin, Continental or does Petlas, Dunlop, Falcen work with 200,300TL?
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
Oktkor
[QUOTE = fkundak] The importance of the tire is obvious.

Should 400,500TL be given to high-class brands such as Bridgestone, Pirelli, GoodYear, Michelin, Continental, or does Petlas, Dunlop, Falcen also work with 200,300TL? [/ QUOTE]

I think the most basic element between the tire car and the road. You shouldn't escape too cheap.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
fkundak
@oktk is
You are right.
What I wonder is this: Let's say that the product of the X brand is 500TL, the product of the Y brand is 300TL.
Is the product of the X brand definitely higher quality or does it reflect the brand value in price due to its position in the market?
08.05.2020 20:13 # 4
onlycihan
I researched a lot and bought a model called petlas pt 741. The label value is better than many familiar brands. Both domestic and high quality. I do not know your vehicle, but I put it on my 206 hb vehicle and my skidding and handling problems disappeared completely
08.05.2020 20:13 # 5
Oguzhan1818
You can wear Dunlop when you are bro!
08.05.2020 20:13 # 6
Oktkor
[QUOTE = fkundak] @oktkor
You are right.
What I wonder is this: Let's say that the product of the X brand is 500TL, the product of the Y brand is 300TL.
Is the product of the X brand better quality or does it reflect the brand value in price as a result of its position in the market? [/ QUOTE]

It has a brand value and extra technology. I think this is the difference.

I entered a past business. He wrote on the wall the following. I liked it very much; NO ONE CAN SELL ANYTHING FOR CHEAPER WITHOUT MAKING ANY BAD.

You make the best decision by considering the conditions.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 7
Furkan979
I bought bf goodrich, I had a acquaintance, the tire guy suggested me bfgoodrich 1 summer I used it, I am very pleased, both cheap and comfortable, of course my opinion, but the water is not expensive, everything is not quality
08.05.2020 20:13 # 8
fkundak
The two strongest candidates are Petlas Velox Sport PT741 and Falken Ziex.
As of April ...
08.05.2020 20:13 # 9
ggitaristt
The choice of tires is very difficult. It will be 4 years that I will take it in spring. The petlas had the worst, the road noise was high, the braking distance was long and the fuel was low. Its teeth are good but very hard. When winter Lassa tires are installed, the road noise is reduced and the brake is noticeably stronger.

Braking distance
Wet floor performance
Fuel economy

How are the tires you choose according to these criteria? In addition, when the price is on the top, it becomes a mountain.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 10
sonerkyl
teacher tire work is the only link of the important vehicle to the ground. It works well, but in 2 seasons, tires also have grip and aquaplaning and stiffening. michelin unnecessarily expensive I will get the continental for his money, I prefer goodyear and lassa impetus revo 2 as price and performance. What are your tire sizes?
08.05.2020 20:13 # 11
fkundak
Don't son, you burned us
:)
do not you know that you trust your word, we trust
I'm kidding, of course
Tires 215 X 55 X 17

But what are we doing, we'll pay for it
08.05.2020 20:13 # 12
x571
[QUOTE = fkundak] The importance of the tire is obvious.

Should 400,500TL be given to high-class brands such as Bridgestone, Pirelli, GoodYear, Michelin, Continental, or does Petlas, Dunlop, Falcen also work with 200,300TL? [/ QUOTE]

Falken is a tire that offers class A braking distance on wet surfaces. It's not so nimble. Kumho comes next. One-class braking distance in the wet room saves one-class fuel
08.05.2020 20:13 # 13
OguzhanKucuk61
I agree with Lassa.
I know that Petlas lassa is within. Like Renault dacia chat.
I am using Lassa greenways 175 / 65r14 tires for 25 thousand km. Before that, 5 thousand km was used.
The teeth are still in very good condition. Until this time neither aquaplaning nor road holding had a negative effect.
The road sound is also at normal levels.

@Oktkor NO ONE CAN SELL ANYTHING FOR CHEAPER WITHOUT MAKING ANY BAD. It might be true.

But I think some of them can sell the same things more expensive without doing it better. oguzhankucuk61 2017-03-02 00:48:54
08.05.2020 20:13 # 14
sonerkyl
Honestly, these merets, which are between us by road, will give you 200-300 TL more than 1 mt. Stopping the vehicle first may save your own life or that of the other party. I bought my winter tires for the continental ts860 175/65/14 normally they offered 150-175 TL in the market. my advice is the product on the link as both the tag values and the low rolling resistance and low noise level. Of course, the final decision will help you to investigate well and to test your tests.

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/tyre/goodyear/efficientgrip-performance.htm

sonerkyl 2017-03-02 09:08:28
08.05.2020 20:13 # 15
GokhaN
Choose one from petlas lassa and bridgestone group.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 16
Oktkor
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I agree with Lassa.
I know that Petlas lassa is within. Like Renault dacia chat.
I am using Lassa greenways 175 / 65r14 tires for 25 thousand km. Before that, 5 thousand km was used.
The teeth are still in very good condition. Until this time neither aquaplaning nor road holding had a negative effect.
The road sound is also at normal levels.

@Oktkor NO ONE CAN SELL ANYTHING FOR CHEAPER WITHOUT MAKING ANY BAD. It might be true.

But I think some of them can sell the same things more expensive without doing it better. [/ QUOTE]

I said brand value. :)

Some drugs are expensive when they come out. The reason is that the money spent on trial development studies is amortized. Think like that.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 17
fkundak
I wanted to share the information I learned with you because I thought it was useful.

https://www.mazdaclubtr.com/forums/topic/22805-guvenliginiz-icin-dogru-lastik-secimi-rehberi-lastik-testleri/
08.05.2020 20:13 # 18
isay
Kumho appreciation I'm glad 205 * 60 * r16 850 tl
08.05.2020 20:13 # 19
BLACK LION
Kumho had gone to me for 6 years. The way he grasped the carrot very well, was also comfortable. Write that I couldn't find the size of mine. I used it for a year in my Continental old car, it's a very hard and uncomfortable tire. It makes the already harsh suspension even more awful, it also gets the road sound. I was between Yokohama and Michelin. I bought a Michelin Energy Saver. It was the same again. I can recommend both Yokohama and Michelin in the same quality. It increases road holding in a certain way. It is very calm when passing through pits and bumps. You don't even feel the little stones on the floor. It gives confidence on the wet road. I'm just going to give an example I live. I think it will be descriptive. In 2015 Ramadan, I went long on the scorching heat of summer with my Michelin tires. He had teeth, but it was now in the corners that it was time to change. It was a special case in the city I went with these tires. I had to go backwards because I had to. And the trap is now so worn down, crushed, old that the ends that are officially turned into razors. Yes, I passed the rags over them and the tires did not burst even though they were old. In fact, I did not exaggerate even more, while returning back home, 170km on the road for 1 hour. I also speeded up with. The tires were hot when I arrived and they had cut marks on them, but it took me another year. So I also had winter for them. I bought another set of the same Michelin tires last summer. I do not think that there is a tire that will not pass through the trap like a knife. I was very surprised at every seer. I recommend that you consider the durability and road holding, rather than the cheapness of the tire, and the comfort and quietness of the tire. Without going into very technical issues, you can also choose according to:
Put the tire on the concrete and try to slide it tightly. It should not slip. (grip)
Apply pressure to the cheek part. It should be flexible and soft (Comfort). It should also not be too thin. Because the most sensitive part of the tire is the cheek and it is very dangerous if it bursts from here. It is not possible to repair it.
The back part, that is, the teeth, should be soft. The greater the ratio of Kavçuk, the softer. It shouldn't be like plastic.
There should be water channels in the middle. (water discharge on wet road)
Db Value (Indicates the silence value of the tire.)
BLACK LION 2017-03-03 06:59:49
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”