Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tiptonic gear emergency ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:13 # 1
osterreich
friends! When I drive my car manually while driving, I can only shift gears from the gear lever when the gear of the car decelerates when I decelerate, for example, when I go in the 3rd gear, I slow down the car, if I click on the minus, is it a failure or is it a failure to peel 2 or 1 to the moment? Flour's all tiptonics are like this. Osterreich 2010-04-04 09:31:19
08.05.2020 14:13 # 2
ED35
No, my teacher is mine, and all the tiptronic drops like this automatically, no problem.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 3
osterreich
Thank you, thank you, you sprinkled water in my heart when you realize that I have swallowed the automatic gear repair and the part is very expensive but if it is normal, it means that there is no problem but now it is interesting, so if you want to do it, you can not decrease the gear when you want it. (-) to kick the heart of people who do not fully understand like :) Osterreich 2010-04-04 15:36:42
08.05.2020 14:13 # 4
ED35
Can't you drop it with (-) I don't understand? Gülme I am clear that it will not work how much (-) you do because it will drop automatically when braking, but you are going uphill, there is a slight accumulation and the gear has not shrunk then you can manipulate it. Gülme
08.05.2020 14:13 # 5
ErolSen
I also take the manual and sometimes I do not manage the transfer process, I guess, it is switching to automatic.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 6
osterreich
For example, I take off manually, I accelerate as I accelerate, I shift at 50 km speed, 3 gears, then I start to slow down 40 ... 30 ... I do not minus.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 7
ED35
No problem, then bye Gülme
08.05.2020 14:13 # 8
osterreich

Thank you, I have been waiting for this message, but I do not say calm again (wrong, I have it in my car). Handshake

08.05.2020 14:13 # 9
fatih1903
No matter where you are, my friend, when you take the manual gear, you can increase whenever you want.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 10
ED35
Gülme By the way, I was wondering what was the car?
08.05.2020 14:13 # 11
ED35
[QUOTE = fatih1903] my friend, wherever you are, the triptonic gear shifts when you get the manual in the car, you can lower it whenever you want, but if you do not decrease the gear while decelerating, the gear will automatically decrease .. [/ QUOTE]
How can you drop it whenever you want when you get to Manuel ??? Confused Anyway, the gear is coming down completely automatically, you can't intervene, there is no logic to press (-) where you stopped. I already explained above. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:13 # 12
C!N
Frankly, this is not normal for me. The logic of tiptronic gear is to enjoy manual in automatic gear already, so that when you use it manually, you can increase and decrease gears as you want, except in extreme conditions, the transmission brain does not interfere with this. For example, if you are loaded in any gear up to the circuit breaker, even if your vehicle's gearbox is in manual position, it will shift itself to a higher gear, in the same way, if the vehicle is fainted in the gear you are driving on a hill, the gearbox will put itself in a lower gear as a precaution. It is under your control to increase or decrease the passages. If you shift your gear to `` -``, there is an abnormal situation, I think I would like to give an example; Let's say that at a certain speed, you are driving the gear in automatic position and suddenly there was an unexpected situation, you had to stop, the vehicle will drop itself in addition to the braking force so that the vehicle you hanged in will be able to stop as soon as possible, but we will do this ourselves in the manual gearbox, but when we use the brake in the tiptronic position when the gearbox does not perform this lowering, let's say that when we brake in manual position in 3rd gear, the vehicle continues to stay in 3rd gear until braking, when it stops or as soon as possible to stop it, it quickly drops to 2-1, which makes it hard to stop at that moment. It can not be said that it has an effect, we can also do it ourselves while using the engine, which we made by downshifting in manual gear, to the compressor in the tiptronic position, at least I can do this in my 2009 model 206 1,4 Tiptronic vehicle ...
08.05.2020 14:13 # 13
ED35
`` We do this ourselves in the manual gearbox, but when using the tiptronic position when using the brake, the gearbox does not drop it. At least, the structure of my vehicle is like that, maybe it is different than the others, so I can't say anything.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 14
C!N
See what I mean is that when you are using the tiptronic transmission in manual position in the brake, the gearbox does not perform this reduction in order to reduce the engine power to make the vehicle stop faster, as in the automatic position, as the aforementioned vehicle reaches the extreme value and it has no effect to stop. For example; Let's say we had to brake suddenly when our vehicle was driving at 3000 rpm in 3rd gear in the `` D '' position, and we did it, then the gearbox shifts itself first to 2nd gear to make the vehicle stop faster and to reduce the engine's power, It starts to fall urgently from higher than 3000 cycles. This process of limiting engine power continues until the vehicle stops, while the gear is in the `` D '' position. However, if we braked our vehicle at 3000 rpm in 3rd gear in `` M '' mode, our transmission will not perform this downshifting process in order to stop the vehicle more quickly and safely; okay after a while it will drop down the gear, but its cause is not related to the vehicle stopping, when the car is too low to go in 3rd gear, it will shift the gear to 2 or maybe 1. Another example is that if you do not manually lower the gear when braking with the 3rd gear to stop at the red light, the gear shifts itself down to 2-1 (not by directly shifting to 1) when the vehicle stops.
Anyway, I do not want to extend the word too much. If we come to the question of the friend who is having a problem, this is a problem for me. As far as I know, Peugeot used the same type of electronic gearbox in the 206-307-407 models. Everything I wrote is fixed with the experience of a 25-year-old man who made 17 thousand km in the last period with the Peugeot 206 1.4 8v 75HP Tiptronic vehicle, which he received as 0 km in August 2008 ...
Kısmet CİN
Respects...
08.05.2020 14:13 # 15
osterreich
Since my car 2004 model 807 HDI ED35 friend is sorry I do not know your name, now I will address you anyway :) now whenever you drive your car manually (at the moment when you brake, when the car slows down in its own circuit without braking) (-) minus the car is not shifting ???? Let's make it clear to the subject :) I do (-) minus in any way, but the gear does not drop, as I say, it stands near to a stop, for example, from 3 to 2 and 1 to 1 Osterreich 2010-04-06 21:53:05
08.05.2020 14:13 # 16
C!N
[QUOTE = osterreich] my car 2004 model 807 HDI ED35 sorry my friend, I do not know the name of you anymore :) now whatever happens when you drive your car manually (no matter when you brake, without throttle or any pedal When the vehicle slows down in its own cycle) (-) minus the car is not shifting ???? Let's make it to the point :) I am doing (-) minus in any way, but the gear does not drop, as I say, it stands near to it, for example, from 3 to 2 and from 1 to 1, and it stops [/ QUOTE]
Master vehicle is diesel, I skipped this detail, since my car is gasoline, everything I wrote is experience with gasoline car, but I still think it is not normal, I think it will give you the most guaranteed and definitive answer if you connect your car to the diagnostic tool.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 17
osterreich

Now, let's think of the bidet, let's assume that there is a problem in the car's (-) minus, there is no problem when it goes automatically, and there is no problem when you go in the manul. the way is very expensive for us. Ağlama

Osterreich 2010-04-06 22:12:58
08.05.2020 14:13 # 18
C!N

Frankly, I do not have enough information to tell you whether you are insured or not, because whatever I say would be a lie, I would not want to mislead. However, I think of a way to determine whether it is insurance or not: If you replace your car's insurance with a new one, you can test it according to whether it does the same problem or not, I know that insurance is not expensive, I hope I am not mistaken. By the way, I just saw `` Australia '' in the information, or rather, it got my new attention :)

08.05.2020 14:13 # 19
osterreich
I look at the manual from a car, do you have insurance or not, thank you, bro :)
08.05.2020 14:13 # 20
C!N
it would be easy, I would be glad if you solve your problem or if you share the information you got with us ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”