Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Timing set and recirculation change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:00 # 1
Karacocuk24
My friends, I have a number of questions that I will change the parts without taking any more risks. I changed the apricot since it made a sound last year and it was deformed. Now I have to buy a v-belt again and I do not have to deal with that bearing or its tensioner.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 2
HasGur
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Friends I have a few questions I will change the parts without the need for more timing, I will go to the master of the phone I met, I met my friend on the phone, I asked for the timing set, the antifreeze and v belt and tensioner or the bearing asked me if I was in my mind, I would come back to my question, but I will be in my mind. At 60 thousand km and I changed the v-belt last year because it made a noise and deformed. Now I have to buy the v-belt again and I don't have to deal with that bearing or tensioner because it doesn't sound [/ QUOTE]

I had not heard of a vehicle in 60 thousand when I was 18 If it is going to be the first timing change, you have already taken risks for quite a while! If it removes the direction of rotation when picking up and plugs in the same direction while collecting, there is no need for a new V-belt, but if the tensioner has not changed last year, it is better to replace it with the timing.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I have friends I have a few questions that I will change the parts without any more risk, I will go to the master of my acquaintance with the phone, I saw my friend, the timing set, antifreeze and v belt and tensioner, I asked for the timing set, I wanted to be in the flow of antifreeze and v-belt and tensioner or bearing. My vehicle is a 2001 model but it is 60 thousand km and I changed the v-belt last year and it was deformed.

I had not heard of a vehicle in 60 thousand when I was 18 If it is going to be the first timing change, you have already taken risks for quite a while! If it removes the direction of rotation when picking up and plugs in the same direction while collecting, there is no need for a new V-belt, but if the tensioner has not changed last year, it is better to replace it with the timing.
[/ QUOTE] the previous owner of me was a Jewish old man, never used it, I bought it in 18 thousand, I changed it at 12 thousand, so I think there is a service record at the end of 2013 Karacocuk24 2018-09-08 18:53:26
08.05.2020 21:00 # 4
HasGur
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] The previous owner of me was a Jewish Jew who did not use it at all 18 thousand, I changed it at 12 thousand so I think there is a service record at the end of 2013 [/ QUOTE]

If there is an authorized service record, I would first contact the service. From those years, the timing set change period is 180,000 km or 10 years , whichever comes first. was changed to. The previous period was 5 years or 120,000 km.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] The previous owner of me was a Jewish old man, he never used it at 18 thousand, I changed it at 12 thousand, so I think there is a service record at the end of 2013 [/ QUOTE]

If there is an authorized service record, I would first contact the service. From those years, the timing set change period is 180,000 km or 10 years , whichever comes first. was changed to. The previous period was 5 years or 120,000 km.
[/ QUOTE] They said that you need to change immediately in 2013, regardless of the changed timing and recirculation.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 6
ismailkaya
I think that if you are going to get this vehicle, I say change it in the service because they look at the parts that will change and inform you, you negotiate the price, there are discounts.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 7
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] I think if you are going to get this vehicle, I say change it in the service because they look at the parts that will change and they inform you, you negotiate the price, there are discounts. When the timing clutch is available, I take it to the service [/ QUOTE].
08.05.2020 21:00 # 8
Karacocuk24
friends graf brand circulation is good i found the original of the triger, but whatever part i go to have graf brand do you have the idea that i say italian good
08.05.2020 21:00 # 9
HasGur
GRAF is one of the quality brands among imported products. Circulation of thinking it would be highly labor exchange (found in abundance in the market) original recirculation (price is higher by at least 100% graf) take your I advise. However, whichever one you wear, the assembly workmanship is much more important. For example, if the timing belt is stretched a little more than it should be, among the first to deteriorate in a short time is the recirculation bearing, in such a case, the quality of the product will not matter.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 10
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = is Hasgör]
GRAF is one of the quality brands among imported products. Circulation of thinking it would be highly labor exchange (found in abundance in the market) original recirculation (price is higher by at least 100% graf) take your I advise. However, whichever one you wear, the assembly workmanship is much more important. For example, if the timing belt is stretched a little more than it should be, among the first to deteriorate in a short time is the recirculation bearing, in such a case, the quality of the product will not matter.
[/ QUOTE] thank you for sharing your knowledge
08.05.2020 21:00 # 11
Karacocuk24
Friends, I have changed the timing and circulation
Timing belt original: 200 TL
Circulation graf brand: 120 tl
2lt po red antifreeze: 40tl
Workmanship: 150 TL

08.05.2020 21:00 # 12
sonerkyl
nice price brother. Check the radiator hoses in one and change if there is excessive wear or excess softening.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 13
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] nice price brother. Check the radiator hoses in one and change if there is excessive wear or excess softening. [/ QUOTE] 3 months ago I changed the radiator completely, the hoses said good, master, but I still need not to trust
08.05.2020 21:00 # 14
sonerkyl
Just like my brother, I have changed the timing radiator or something, after 2 months, it blew after one hose, then the gasket burned the car, there are 2-3 hoses, it doesn't make 100 TL.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 15
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] just like my brother, I have changed the timing radiator or something 2 months later it blew after one hose, then the gasket lit vehicle got 2-3 hoses that collected the vehicle. [/ QUOTE] You're right, thank you very much for getting tired and getting stiff.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 16
HasGur
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Friends I have changed the timing and circulation

[/ QUOTE]

150 TL workmanship is a very reasonable figure, use bye.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 17
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Friends I have changed the timing and recirculation

[/ QUOTE]

150 TL workmanship is a very reasonable figure, use bye.
[/ QUOTE] thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”