Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Timing Set

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:56 # 1
muzarix
For the 1999 model 106 XR, I am thinking of buying the timing set from Şahin Peugeot. Do we have a friend who assembles his own, I am waiting for his ideas.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 2
Guests
I have never seen anyone install a timing set;
I Would Not Recommend It To You, Take The Al Set To A Master.
I do not think it will be easy for you. There is Noise Adjustment. These are very important issues.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 3
muzarix
Well, it means that I bent as I thought, when it gets into the moon, it gets hard.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 4
Guests
yes take the set and put it on the master our ahmetsk 2011-08-04 10:44:13
08.05.2020 15:56 # 5
Guests
dude what are you doing duh Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:56 # 6
masumserseri
What did you do, brother yahu.o how does the question not come out in the exam?
haha.:d come out to the engine that comes into circulation soon with this tickle ...

08.05.2020 15:56 # 7
muzarix
[QUOTE = innocent] What did you do, brother yahu.o how does the question come up in the exam so we did not work: d
haha.:d come out to the engine that comes into circulation soon with this tickle ...

[/ QUOTE]
If you stick to the master in every subject, you will change the crank sensor because of the 1 TL fuse, pull the car and renew the brain. (I saw a lot from these friends)
If you are using PUG, you should be able to dismantle everything, otherwise you will pay as much maintenance money as the car.
If you put the trier back on, you set it up for a master or go for a matter of choice, you pay workmanship as much as the part expense.
NOTE: Please let us comment on the subject.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 8
muzarix
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] yes take the set and put it on the master knife [/ QUOTE]
Eywallah brother I think it will be.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 9
hhuzun
If you do little things, there are certain sizes of motor apricots.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 10
Guests

even replace the circulation pump when the ready set is changing

08.05.2020 15:56 # 11
koliva
There's nothing to do. Believe that if you do it yourself, you will do better and cleaner than most of the many masters you will be able to bring, and if you learn, you will be left with snow. Trigger issue requires fine workmanship and I do not know to what extent you have tool tools. I'm putting the video for the 206 one. I think it is almost the same for 106.

[TUBE] vce7 is-ke_wq [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 15:56 # 12
muzarix
[QUOTE = koliva] There's nothing to do. Believe that if you do it yourself, you will do better and cleaner than most of the many masters you will be able to bring, and if you learn, you will be left with snow. Trigger issue requires fine workmanship and I do not know to what extent you have tool tools. I'm putting the video for the 206 one. I think it is almost the same for 106.

[TUBE] vce7 is-ke_wq [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]
This will be very useful. Thank you.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 13
muzarix
[QUOTE = pugt of]

[/ QUOTE]
I can also move the subject to the chat section, we can make the deer there if you want. : P
08.05.2020 15:56 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = muzarix] [QUOTE = pugt of]

[/ QUOTE]
I can also move the subject to the chat section, we can make the deer there if you want. : P
[/ QUOTE] Muzarix Brother In question There is no deer in this post. Our brother Pugti said something sensible ...
If you are going to change the triger, he wanted to change the circulation engine ...
08.05.2020 15:56 # 15
muzarix
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] [QUOTE = muzarix] [QUOTE = pugti]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] Muzarix Brother In question There is no deer in this post. Our brother Pugti said something sensible ...
If you are going to change the triger, he wanted to change the circulation engine ...
[/ QUOTE]
It does not have the same meaning when combined with the previous message. But I'm sorry if I take your post for reference. Our aim is to help each other in a level environment without breaking each other. Thanks for your help.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 16
muzarix
[QUOTE = umitarmatli] [QUOTE = muzarix] For the 1999 model 106 XR, I am thinking of buying the timing set from Şahin Peugeot. Do you have a friend who assembles your own, I am waiting for your opinions. [/ QUOTE] I think your cousin touched you or fasting. If I say I will do it first, I can do a little bit about the setting;) [/ QUOTE]
Cousin fasting did not touch the service, I do not want to love another lot of money. After all, I am researching whether our engineer island is a business we can do. It came from some friends in nice posts. If you make the adjustment, you have to start the starter.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 17
Guests
cousin look at what you are afraid we have 3 106 we have gathered yours, we will try to do the same until you do the engineer man, technician man we know how to keep a team;) the important point is whether there is a trick. When I bought the car, I made the claim that when the master changed the right axle, I would do it with me, and I changed the left axle. and as you can see, the right axle changed by the master broke up before the left axle that I changed :)) the ümitarmatl 2011-08-04 14:40:15
08.05.2020 15:56 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = muzarix]
It does not have the same meaning when combined with the previous message. But I'm sorry if I take your post for reference. Our aim is to help each other in a level environment without breaking each other. Thank you for your help. [/ QUOTE]
Of course you are right, brother, I have no words for him; A sad situation if the subject goes to the deer,
Thank you for your understanding and optimistic attitude ... Thumbs Up

As I said, Trigger the Trigger Incident in a Solid Master. If your hand is not susceptible ...

08.05.2020 15:56 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] [QUOTE = muzarix]
It does not have the same meaning when combined with the previous message. But I'm sorry if I take your post for reference. Our aim is to help each other in a level environment without breaking each other. Thank you for your help. [/ QUOTE]
Of course you are right, brother, I have no words for him; A sad situation if the subject goes to the deer,

As I said, Trigger the Trigger Incident in a Solid Master. If your hand is not susceptible ...

[/ QUOTE] my colonel, this setting is what you call, there is 1 strap, is it not its tension?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 20
muzarix
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] [QUOTE = muzarix]

[/ QUOTE]
You're right, Colonel, our hand isn't eventually prone.
Ultimately, this job seems to be going to the service. Ouch (I am bored of not finding a Peugeot master since Ankara. In Eskisehir, we did not look after the cousin of our cousin. Service is always service: S)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”