Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Timing lubrication

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:18 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Friends yesterday when I went to the master for the v-belt problem, they examined the car, not from the audio-belt & nbsp; The real bomb, which had come from a number of places attached to it, exploded when he saw the belt after removing the Timing cover. & nbsp; It was black, it was oiled, I bought the car and changed the belt 10 000 km ago, the old owner said, but he did not change the seals, he fled cheaply, so now I'm struggling with it. I made a bargain with the master. I can say that it costs around 400 TL, and it has cooled from the vehicle like buzz. Become a novice master victim, be you, give 3 pounds more than 5 pounds, take your vehicle to the master like a man. & Nbsp; In addition, this lubrication caused a 1000 to 1500 TL malfunction if the tooth was blown, that is, all the working times of the engine would deteriorate and become completely unusable. I'll take the P. sound and start the process. & Nbsp; Your consolation is accepted :)
08.05.2020 16:18 # 2
feline
wow wow whatsoever people, why don't you change it? There is a misfortune in the master, but
get well soon, my friend ... there is a temper, we will sell the car or go to the side to be sold for whatever it is.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 3
Guests
Get well soon. There was a lot of money in my vehicle too, but I accepted it. I have spent over 1000 liras so far, and I will do it again. As a result, I love my car and it will be like new. That's why I understand you & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:18 # 4
hasansinayan
Get past it. The same problem came out of me, the trigerin was coming to the oil, of course, when we opened the trgieri to change it, but it sounded like a little more than 400. Maybe it is the tenth if it comes from a different place. top cover gasket, oil changed completely, gear oil oil changed, oil filter, circulation pump, v-belt, and trunk door handle changed, but exiting was received.)
harshinayan 2011 -10-29 16:11:46
08.05.2020 16:18 # 5
aspirinxlarge
I'm badly bored, meanwhile the timing set, and there are also some parts inside, + craftsmanship etc. 400 too much do you think? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:18 # 6
hasansinayan
If you have a complete set, you say there are a few parts like normal.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 7
feline
normal or only tiriger workmanship will be up to 200-250 in parts between 80-120 TL, as long as it is a master man
08.05.2020 16:18 # 8
aspirinxlarge
My master is very good or I recommend merter gungoren, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:18 # 9
hasansinayan
Well, I found a master in Ankara, though I know it is a place that I know from now on.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 10
Guests
I have a belt strap problem at first start, the service may be a pulley, he said, leave the car in the evening, I need to hear the full sound, I need to call the treatment according to him at night, I do not know what to do or change it randomly, but I will not get out of work this time even if the sound is not stopped so:)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”