Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

timing change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
salihata
Hello friends, I bought the vehicle 1 year ago. I do not have any information about the triger of the vehicle. I do not know when it was last changed. I lost the number in the old owner of the vehicle. When I take it to the master, whichever one I take, change the triger, say whoever I ask without looking at the car, and change it, well I made 7,000 km in a year or if the timing is new? Why do the masters want to charge me according to the estimation account, or if it has just changed, why would I spend 480 lira on the ground? Is there any other way to find out if the triger is new or old? Can't the masters see the timing and see it?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
elsoberano
There is a plastic cover on the side to see the triger. They need to disassemble it. I showed that I could not be.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
salihata
[QUOTE = elsoberano] There is a plastic cover on the side to see the triger, they need to disassemble it. He said, but I couldn't be sure when I couldn't find the papers.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
Sufibey
& nbsp; & nbsp; Go to any Peugeot authorized service center and give your vehicle license plate. If the vehicle is authorized, you can access the information of the changed parts from here.
& nbsp; & nbsp; Let's say we couldn't find the information in the authorized service! So tell the service and let the friends there check and check for free. Let & nbsp; tell you that it needs to change (by looking at the condition of the gears of the belt, the stiffness structure, cracks on it, etc.). According to the price given to you, you can have the transaction done at the authorized or private service. Maybe it may have just changed, it will occur at all.
& nbsp; & nbsp; To reach the former owner of the vehicle, the friends there will help if you go to the notary you are selling. You must have printed your residence, identity information and phone number there during the sale process.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
salihata
[QUOTE = Sufibey] & nbsp; & nbsp; Go to any Peugeot authorized service center and give your vehicle license plate. If the vehicle is authorized, you can access the information of the changed parts from here.
& nbsp; & nbsp; Let's say we couldn't find the information in the authorized service! So tell the service and let the friends there check and check for free. Let & nbsp; tell you that it needs to change (by looking at the condition of the gears of the belt, the stiffness structure, cracks on it, etc.). According to the price given to you, you can have the transaction done at the authorized or private service. Maybe it may have just changed, it will occur at all.
& nbsp; & nbsp; To reach the former owner of the vehicle, the friends there will help if you go to the notary you are selling. You must have your residence, ID and phone number printed while the sale is in progress.
[/ QUOTE]

They have not been able to find information about but it has never occurred to me to ask if it should change. The first thing will be to go to the service & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
Sufibey
& Nbsp; & nbsp; Timing change is really an important issue. I would like to choose a sub-industry so that it is a little cheap. I hope the old owner just changed it and it won't cost you anything. Thank you and goodbye ...
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
Guests
Removing the timing belt is not an easy task, it is necessary to pay attention to the location of the straps when removing it etc. No service will tell you the status of the triger for free.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
tellotello
I say it must be charged because I saw it disassembled and it is likely that it will be purchased. They are really scrambling, they open the cover and look at the eye by bending it as it may not be enough to control it & nbsp; "Smile"

And as far as I understand, there should not be any visible deformation on the belt. The hand and timing belt in the photo belong to me and all rights reserved (whatever it means & nbsp; "LOL")
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:03 # 9
sansasyon61
I changed the car as soon as I bought the vehicle, the km was not full, but I changed it because of age.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 10
MagicPerformance
If you are not sure that no one can comment on the condition without removing the triger, always change it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”