Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Throttle Position Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
mchtaknc
Greetings friends gave the vehicle's throttle position sensor error in fault detection, and my vehicle model with 110 hp 1.6 16v is the throttle of these vehicles, as in the picture below Is this below thick film resistive plate part related to the vehicle's position sensor or is the position sensor in a different place?
We opened the throttle exactly like this.

08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
talip206
Your throat butterfly is electronic and it should be the same. The system is a little different for those with gas wires.
Yes, the throttle position sensor is where you mentioned it. According to the movement of the place where the brush is located, the current flows. Other names are called potentiometers or idling sensors. The logic is very simple, in fact, it is linked to the part that says throttle plate inside the throttle. It conveys to the ECU how open the lid is. According to him, Ecu arranges idling situations.
talip206 2019-03-10 20:54:36
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
mchtaknc
If the malfunction in the system is due to this, if I do the cleaning process, will the situation in the system improve with alcohol or thinner, I am having problems with traction and disposal. If that doesn't work, will I have to buy a new throttle?
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
talip206
I would definitely not recommend alcohol and thinner. Oil-free contact sprays work well. Or you can buy something that is used to clean electronic circuits.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
Salomalo
After the cylinder head gasket replacement, when it is kicking, I take it out of the light and spray it with a lining spray, I just put it on, like a frog. Big smile I think the adaptation was going to be done. LOL
08.05.2020 21:11 # 6
mchtaknc
[QUOTE = Salomalo] After the cylinder head gasket replacement, after the misfire, I removed it from the light and sprayed the lining spray, I put it on, now I hop like a frog Big smile I think the adaptation was going to be done. LOL [/ QUOTE]
Get well soon: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”