Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Throttle fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:15 # 1
umydn
My friends vehicle was giving a malfunction code at first once a month and then once a week. The throttle said it was faulty, master but I didn't believe it much. Because when I delete the malfunction code, my car returns to normal and I drive smoothly. I also get this fault code when it passes through the rain accumulation in rainy weather or when someone passes by me and throws water on me. The fault codes are not in my mind right now. I took a picture, but I lost it. I will write as much as I remember.

Throttle sensor weak signal
Throttle sensor malfunction

I searched a little online. It sounds like there may be a position sensor (Potentiometer) malfunction. Because after erasing the malfunction code, there is no stopping in my vehicle. There is low idling. The situation I experienced after receiving the malfunction code; The pedal remains dysfunctional as if the throttle is disconnected from the entire signal. Also, after giving the fault code, if I stop the car and wait 1-2 hours, it gets better but again it gets hot. I think that if the throttle fails, it will not react at all. Thanks for your help in advance.

08.05.2020 21:15 # 2
sonerkyl
if you experience this problem in rainy weather or water. As if there is a problem in electrical sockets or installation, teacher. You have to remove the motor fuse box and check it. Do you have a sound system operation in your vehicle afterwards?
08.05.2020 21:15 # 3
umydn
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] if you are having this problem in rainy weather or water. As if there is a problem in electrical sockets or installation, teacher. You have to remove the motor fuse box and check it. Do you have a sound system in your vehicle afterwards? [/ QUOTE]

Actually, I realized that it was after the water 2 days ago. It had been two times before, but there was no precipitation at that time. I thought it was related to the electrical installation. There is a connected sound system installation in the vehicle but it is not active. How can I check it from the fuse box?
08.05.2020 21:15 # 4
umydn
I ordered from the ELM327 odb device. Let's see I will try to examine the fault codes one by one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”