Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Throttle cleaning and Spark plug replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
nteker
Friends will be 1.5 years since I bought my car and I have never looked for spark plugs. Here at the Bosch service in Aydın at the weekend with the advice of our Cecoli friend. I would like to have Bosch Platinum-Iridium Spark Plugs installed. They told me it was 80 TL including labor. I also said I should clean the throttle while having it done, they said it was 40 TL. The reason why I clean the throttle is that when I give gas to the car based on what I read here, it detects the gas late, especially in 2nd gear. Is there any need for calibration, such as calibration, after this is done to my vehicle? Does bosch do this if necessary and do you think these prices are normal?

Thanks to all the friends who helped in advance.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Guests
spark plugs normal price 55-60 lira. They will have received 20-25 lira.
It can be considered normal in the light of a throttle cleaning in 40 lira for the reason that it has intellectual and bosch service. but you can also clean the throttle in a special peugeot service. You can also have spark plugs together. I expect the boiler to be cheaper.
Regarding the lpg setting, it changes according to the constraint setting. It is very difficult to say anything without trying or needing adjustment, but bosch cannot make the lpg setting and it would be wrong to do it. You have to go to the service of the lpg kit you own ... let's see the brand in the summer
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
nurinuri58
friends I have 206 and I just bought it. Especially when the car starts first, the cycle should be 10 and it happens at 10, but it goes down and down as if there is no gasoline and gas coming to the engine. In addition, even when I press the gas he made on the road, it does not cycle and does not eat and go. when the ignition is turned off and on, it gets better. spark plugs have zero maintenance. They said from the throttle, they opened the throttle and sprayed gasoline there. The throttle is being cleaned and is it from the throttle? I'm waiting for your messages
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
nteker
Well, I don't know what the kit is, but LANDI has it on it, but unfortunately LANDI does not have a dealer in Aydin.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
Guests
The absence of a dealer was bad. but it may not need adjustment to lpg. There is no need to say ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
nteker
What would you suggest me do, should I replace the spark plugs?
08.05.2020 15:26 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = nteker] What would you suggest me do, should I replace the spark plugs? [/ QUOTE]
I think try. If possible, only buy spark plugs from boshc service. Have the throttle and spark plug assembly at a special peugeot service ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 8
Guests

It takes about 1 week. Price of 55 TL by credit card. 25 TL 4 is a lot of money for a spark plug replacement, but if there is no other place to make or trust. If there is another place, they change 4 bits to 10 TL. The throttle cleaning price is also exaggerated, but as I said, if your hand is a prisoner, make it there or make it more affordable. After all, both processes are not very specialized.

08.05.2020 15:26 # 9
nteker
There are 3 special services in Aydın, and 3 are worse than each other. There is no place to do except for the authorized service. Is calibration required after throttle cleaning? nThe attached is 2011-05-18 13:16:53
08.05.2020 15:26 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = badires]

It takes about 1 week. Price of 55 TL by credit card. 25 TL 4 is a lot of money for a spark plug replacement, but if there is no other place to make or trust. If there is another place, they change 4 bits to 10 TL. The throttle cleaning price is also exaggerated, but as I said, if your hand is a prisoner, make it there or make it more affordable. After all, both processes are not very specialized.

[/ QUOTE]
but 307's throttle is electrified. I think it is a situation that requires a lot of expertise. Not like old butterflies ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = nteker] Aydin has 3 special services, 3 of them are worse than each other. There is no place to do except for the authorized service. Is calibration required after throttle cleaning? [/ QUOTE]
Calibration may not be required as the throttle valve cleanses. some of them are cleaning through the drug without insertion. If this is the case, I think it is not necessary. but it may be necessary if insertion is necessary ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 12
nteker
Well, I was amazed after these, the spark plugs of the vehicle are probably going to go.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 13
Guests
I didn't know it had an electric throttle. Thank you.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 14
ismail ozdemir
I changed the spark plugs as well.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 15
Guests
Perform the throttle cleaning in the Peugeot Service because after the butterfly is installed, the vehicle must be connected to the computer and calibration must be done.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = Berkay] Perform throttle cleaning in Peugeot Service because after the butterfly is installed, the vehicle must be connected to the computer and calibration must be done. [/ QUOTE]
You had a fluctuation in your vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 17
106_arts
My spark plug changes to 25 lira or whatever, they have officially tried to pile it up, also a 5-minute process in butterfly cleaning is over 40 lira.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = 106_arts] 25 pounds of spark plug changes or whatever they have officially tried to pile up, also a 5-minute process in butterfly cleaning and 40 pounds excessive [/ QUOTE]
there is a difference from cleaning the throttle to cleaning. but it does not come from the action to be done in 5 minutes.
However, by spraying, cleaning will be 5 minutes. it is not fully efficient.
Total caching means inserting the throttle and cleaning all sides. It is necessary to insert the other sensors on the same shape and clean completely.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Berkay] Perform the throttle cleaning in the Peugeot Service because after the butterfly is installed, the vehicle must be connected to the computer and calibration is required. [/ QUOTE]
You had a fluctuation in your vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]
The ripple is largely resolved. I had just finished the gas, I think he pulled the dirt out at the bottom of the tank. I solved it with injector cleaner ..
08.05.2020 15:26 # 20
106_arts
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = 106_arts] 25 pounds of spark plug changes or whatever they have officially tried to pile up, also a 5-minute process for butterfly cleaning is 40 pounds excessive onda [/ QUOTE]
there is a difference from cleaning the throttle to cleaning. but it does not come from the action to be done in 5 minutes.
However, by spraying, cleaning will be 5 minutes. it is not fully efficient.
Total caching means inserting the throttle and cleaning all sides. It is necessary to insert the other sensors on the same shape and clean completely.
[/ QUOTE]
It is already sparkling when the spray is squeezed, and when it rubs a little, it takes longer than it is to clean it how much more clean or what can be done.
1.6 16v vehicle need calibration if we disconnect the plug
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”