Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Those who use coil springs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
yenice
Hello. I am a new 206 user so I do not know exactly the steering situation, but there is a problem with my steering wheel.

The swings of the front team have changed from right to left. tie rods have just changed. There is no problem in the owners.

the former owner had a coil spring and the wheels were 17 tires 195e 45.

I have just entered, even if the rod is balanced.

I have a problem like this. when I leave the steering wheel on the straight road, the car throws itself to the right. It's not a little pull, it's like someone pulls the car to the right. and while holding the steering wheel very lightly, I break it very lightly to the right as if there is a strain. there is no problem doing this to the left. but there is also no problem when making a u-turn when doing right or right left. no stiffness, no coercion. As I said, there is a tightness when I say that I will give very very light direction to the right when the steering is flat. and there is an extreme right pull on the straight road. Likewise, while keeping the steering wheel straight, it seems as if someone from the bottom is turning the steering wheel to the right.

I do not think there is a problem in the front team. does this imbalance result from coil springs? or is there a problem with the steering column?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
yenice
If I want to add one more thing, I can use a phrase like this, for example, when you increase the level in the air conditioner, you go from 1 to 2, there is a stage situation. If I do, it is the same problem, the steering wheel feels right and turns without a healthy fit.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
Serkan
Sir, it may be caused by your tires, make your tires right and left, try it, even if it is the same model and brand, there may be hardness or softness caused by production errors, it had happened to me.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
Bugra
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher may be caused by your tires, make your tires right and left, try it, even if it is the same model and brand, there may be hardness or softness caused by production errors, it was what happened to me. I agree exactly, the same thing happened to me. Rod balancer from God was a master of war. Despite everything, the pull continued. he immediately changed the front tires left and right. This time the pull started to be in the opposite direction. He said that from these tires, whether the wires or the bidet tires were ducted. said from him. I was wrong with my tires. Now there is no problem.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
yenice
We tried it in rot balancing. He made both left and right back. but nothing has changed. My steering wheel is not very comfortable, I travel a lot on the road. I cannot establish a comfortable domination. so I wonder if it is from coil springs.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
yenice
There is not much weight in the steering wheel, because I ride my other car (caddy), but there is a difference in steering, but when I get on 206, I don't feel that difference. there is no weight on my steering wheel.

tire weather 30da. 195e 45 17jant.

no problem, rotter arms, swings have just changed.

as I said, the problem is pulling the steering wheel to the right while the steering is straight. I can feel it while holding it tightly with my hand. I have a hard time in domination. the steering wheel is turned to the right, gradually. but this stage is not continuous, for example until a quarter break ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”