Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Those who know 106 xr and gti front rear bumper sizes ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:46 # 1
superyusuf
Good morning friends. I have 106 xr and the ass of my car is in the air. When it looks ugly from behind. It is nice with the bow with front lip. But I am not satisfied from the back. Can anyone write buffer sizes? Can I install gti bumper on xr vehicle? anybody wear Can I put a picture?
thanks

08.05.2020 17:46 # 2
volkanC2
I asked a tuner for a few days ago, I talked on the phone, gti fits the front bumper, but I don't know the back. I have a front bumper and a dodik, but there is not much information about our cars. If you have an intention of replacing your bumpers, I might aspire to yours.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 3
superyusuf
Volkan teacher. First I need to find a bumper, I can sell it to you. I need a back gti bumper.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 4
volkanC2
Of course, you don't have to travel without a bumper :) I hope you find it at the time of time, both you and me :)
08.05.2020 17:46 # 5
superyusuf
OK...
08.05.2020 17:46 # 6
volkanC2
gti said he can fit the bumper but he said it doesn't look dodik sponsor, let's see what we will show in the coming days.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 7
outlaw
volcano you still can't find buffer ??
How many 106 have you gathered on the site?
I have 106 questions, I answer as much as I can.
I do not recommend fiber bumper, I think it will fit in the rear bumper, I think it will not be a problem, but I do not think the image will be nice, and I hope you are aware of the price of gti bumpers ...
08.05.2020 17:46 # 8
volkanC2
[QUOTE = outlaw] volcano you still can't find buffers ??
How many 106 have you gathered on the site?
I have 106 questions, I answer as much as I can.
I do not recommend fiber bumper, I think it will fit in the rear bumper, I think it will not be a problem, but I do not think the image will be nice, and I hope you are aware of the price of gti bumpers ...
[/ QUOTE]

I took a break from the search for a bumper for a while :) or rather, I could not decide exactly, but if I go into that expense, I would not decide whether I would enter it, but now I decided to collect my car, I have to open my car in my bumpers, I need to open my hood, but now my car is not in that case, I will change the bumpers, paint my hood, rear I will remove the torsions, the film will be covered after the inspection on the ceiling. etc. I have no intention of returning any more :) I am not looking for a quit, I will get a new buffer, darkened my eyes :) Under every title about 106, you definitely have a name, God bless it but as you said, 106s are not much interested, so I guess. The price of the gti bumper is very expensive, best not to spoil the original.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 9
superyusuf
Prices are salty but I want to let anyone know. I wanted to do information exchange.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 10
can_elveren
As I said, I would install 4 doors xr front gti bumper in my car, I said we would fit the master with a slightly salty fog light 110 TL buffer and 106 gti bumper warning in the back :) :) :)
08.05.2020 17:46 # 11
serdaralisan
I was reading the old articles to my boredom, I caught my friends, did you change the bumpers, I have the mk1 xsi first case, there are dodics flan everything is okay, but the back bumper is not tightened from the front bumper. I understand it from fiber, I repair it myself, but I am sick of it, I said I would buy gti in 106 buffers, I would take a few steps to install it. the next time it started to look good and its lightness was very good and the other one was about 40 kilograms, it was cracking the front fender joints of the vehicle, if there are friends in the bursa who want to do fiber things, I liked to adapt it to hungers, it was a hobby officially, even though the fiber itches :) I even remove the mold with 106 bumpers on the fiber, and I do not want money for both myself and I repair it in a broken job
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”