Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Those Who Cancel EGR (Blinding) Attention to the Subject

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
23.08.2022 16:47 # 1
antipollution

Friends, I had EGR cancellation 1.5 years ago. The master used a sheet of general cleaning spray when blinding the EGR, the thickness of a can of coke you know. In those days, I had no knowledge about this subject and I had the EGR cancellation blindly done by trusting the master. While I was browsing the net, I read by chance that when a thin piece is used in the EGR blanking, the piece melts into the piston and causes trouble until the engine eats. After that day, I had great doubts. My current master was a different person, so I went and asked him right away. "It's okay, we do it that way, don't believe everything you read on the net," he said. A few days later, I read a few more similar threads in different forums. Again, I did not feel comfortable, I went to the industry and visited 3-4 masters. Only 1 among them said that it is necessary to use metal sheet or 2 mm chrome. The master was available, I immediately opened the EGR and the situation is deplorable. The piece that was put together melted.

We were eating the engine 1.5 years ago because of the master who closed the EGR with a thin piece. Expert; "The part may be gone, but I think yours has melted and the car's running isn't working properly, don't worry." Desede is really sad. We were disgraced with our money. In other words, without having to investigate a problem, there is no one left that we can trust and say, "buy a master, fix this car whatever it's worth." Otherwise, you will have to struggle twice, and you will run the risk of grabbing the engine. If I had known beforehand or had seen it anywhere, I would have intervened, but I hope others would not experience it.

https://i.hizliresim.com/ixyeewe.jpg

23.08.2022 21:38 # 2
kimkiduk
Farewell, master. Considering the heat there, it's normal for tiny aluminum pieces to burn. Unfortunately, 90% of our industrial masters are devoid of knowledge and logic. If you ask what is not on your mind, they will say nothing will happen. I also canceled the egr on my 308 with software last week. But I haven't done any blinding yet. It just stands in place. The friend who sent the software said to take a break to your master, let him blind the egr and unplug it. Did you both blind and unplug it? Did you cancel with the software as well?
24.08.2022 04:26 # 3
antipollution
The
didn't turn on any lights on the screen or give a constantly lit error after I canceled it. But when we looked from the pc, there were 2 errors related to egr. When I went around and had a long conversation with a few people who threw software, he said that the only logic of throwing software was that the error was not visible in the tool brain. Doesn't it affect the working logic or something? When I said no, they just said, it destroys the error, and the vehicle brain does not see the error. So I didn't throw the software by saying what's the logic in this. It may be to say that there is no error in the vehicle's brain when selling a single event.

When I even went to the software developers and said that we should not do any blinding and cancel it directly from the software, they said that such a thing is not possible. In other words, if the vehicle says there is no such part instead of opening the EGR and ignores it, I said not to open the EGR at all. They said such a thing is not possible. Because to remove an EGR, the air filter box, pipes, fuel filter are removed. Today's master removed the brain next to the battery, the battery or something. It's a bit difficult to reach.

Anyway, I've extended it a bit :) I think bro, if you don't have a problem with your EGR, don't touch your car. But if you want to have it closed, make sure to use metal. It should be at least 2mm.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”