Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

This peugeot 206 is a very ungrateful car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
Maze87
Hello everyone, I am tired of charging this car, the other day the battery is dead, I bought the battery, then it worked without problems, then the hands broke down, the speed hand remained at 210, the speed hand remained in the middle anyway, then I dismantled the instrument panel, I fixed it in my hand, now it is not working again, the car does not start. It sounds like a vizil stays like that. I was surprised what to do. By Allah, I will take a sledgehammer in my hand and break it all over.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
samet206
Hello, the battery can run in any vehicle, no matter what vehicle. To use the battery for a long life, not to play with the electronic devices with tape while the vehicle is not working and to connect anything that will draw extra current when the vehicle is at a stop. You can forget about 4 years. In addition, when the battery is weakened, it is possible to encounter errors in the indicators, it is not corrected by hand, it is more corrupt. My idea is that your battery is not charging.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
talip206
Have the battery and the charger rated. If both are in good condition, have the starter motor checked.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
Maze87
I will do what you say tomorrow Confused
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”