Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

They will take my license

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:33 # 1
acemi pecocu
In the court decision due to the accident, 3 thousand TL fines were seized in 3 months Cry I said let me ask here, a paper came, I asked the lawyer to make the appeal within 15 days, it didn't matter, I don't want to come to the court and go, I did not object, but they said they would take my driver's license, this was only confiscated after the fines that would appear to be in my proceedings. Sorry it's long
08.05.2020 18:33 # 2
Burak
If you do not submit an appeal to the court, I do not know how the decision will be released from the court. I do not know why you have been in court, but your appeal will have a written or verbal effect.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 3
newlook45
definitely appeal, I will shoot the crime accepted do not create air
08.05.2020 18:33 # 4
acemi pecocu
Tşler but he got out of court, I just asked how they will get my driver's license. There are errors in my writing.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 5
Alicilik
What kind of work is it? They said if you were going to get a driver's license? Or are they going to put legal invalidity?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 6
Burak
They call you the execution decision of the court. They will probably send that decision and it will be clear how it will be there. Last year my father's friend had an accident while he was alcoholic with our car, my father was seriously injured, the car was pert, but the cops gave me the driver's license back
08.05.2020 18:33 # 7
kuscu38
I know that the driver's license remains, I think they are legally invalid.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 8
acemi pecocu
[QUOTE = kuscu38] I have a license left, I think they are legally voiding. [/ QUOTE] SO I have a driver's license, but it seems that the license has been seized in transactions. I use the car every day. Confused GET ALLAH TO THE RESPONSE
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”