Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

They put petrol instead of diesel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
206 ersan
friends, I went to the station to buy 20 tl diesel for my vehicle. They said that if we put diesel, it wouldn't be a problem, and 40 TL pro diesel lords called my mechanic at the oil office station and asked him to put 40 50 TL diesel in the room. Is there any problem? Is there any problem? Why did they put pro diesel in bidet Euro diesel? They said better on gasoline and put it.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
Guests
If they take responsibility, it's okay, but putting the wrong fuel in diesel cars spoils the direct injectors. It will be clear tomorrow morning. If it does not start, injectors are gone.
diesel car does not forgive much mistake compared to gasoline car.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
KenBlockJR
I think fulletin is guaranteed
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
ahmet_bjk
I don't think there will be a problem.
In cold places, they mix a liter of gasoline into a warehouse in winter and dilute the diesel. & nbsp; For more comfortable operation in the morning.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
fexzi
empty the tank, do not connect to the ignition or go to the injectors, until the cylinder head cracks.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 6
206 ersan
I have traveled for about 5 km, it seems like there is no problem, but I do not know if there will be more
08.05.2020 17:33 # 7
Bunyamin.Kar
Friends are destroying petrol direct injectors in diesel vehicles, let's not move with hearing things, our current vehicles are new generation engines, all vehicles are not like the old ones, they do not say that you can burn whatever you call the vehicles that they call blackduzen, but today it will not be anything but tomorrow. I suggest you clean the tank
08.05.2020 17:33 # 8
baroff
I wish you had emptied the tank. I hope it won't cause you any problem.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 9
samet206
I think it will hurt injectors.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 10
206 ersan
Well, when it is understood that it hurts, it will be a problem immediately.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 11
plawert
If I was at your place, I would take the vehicle directly to the authorized service. The necessary intervention would be done. The tank cleaning fuel filter change and so on already covers all the costs of the fuel station.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 12
206 ersan
tomorrow half a day I will be out of work and take it back to the gas station & nbsp; then it would be a big problem
08.05.2020 17:33 # 13
cerci07
nothing happens anyway, in fap vehicles, diesel oil & nbsp; acid called eolys mixes, nothing happens in oil products.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 14
206 ersan
[QUOTE = onurazgin] eolys has a purpose. Cleaning the DPF filter ... but it does not burn with gasoline compression, so burning is delayed. delayed combustion puts an extra load on crankshafts. combustion delay is undesirable in diesel fuels, cetane decreases and octane increases. it will hurt even if it does not work. Being an oil product does not change anything, we are not talking about trucks, even when new generation trucks choose fuel ... If you love your vehicle, empty the tank. companies such as opet-sheel meet the cost. [/ QUOTE]
yes, I actually had to empty the tank, but I think I was a little late, as I said, I put 9 liters of diesel on 1.83 liters of gas, but I did not have a problem, but I did not have a problem. We went to the service together so that we could show it to a service station and they were interested. There is a contribution that the authorized computer in the service will not show a problem about it. km was a problem, and the station manager called this day, I said no problem, but I think it will take about 20 days to finish this warehouse. in progress If there is a problem, they will not give up, I hope
08.05.2020 17:33 # 15
EErgul
I pumped for a few years. Don't worry about anything with 2 liters of gasoline. but it would be nice if you could. The reason they put pro is thicker than normal diesel. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:33 # 16
cerci07
[QUOTE = onurazgin] eolys has a purpose. Cleaning the DPF filter ... but it does not burn with gasoline compression, so burning is delayed. delayed combustion puts an extra load on crankshafts. combustion delay is undesirable in diesel fuels, cetane decreases and octane increases. it will hurt even if it does not work. Being an oil product does not change anything, we are not talking about trucks, even when new generation trucks choose fuel ... If you love your vehicle, empty the tank. companies such as opet-sheel meet the required cost. [/ QUOTE]
is the eolys acid that I mean is not good for commodities. km, we changed injectors anyway, let's wait 3-5 days will see whether there will be a problem or not.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 17
Secks
They did the same thing to my father 8-9 years ago. If it works like that, I heard it was a problem. Secks 2013-05-05 01:34:22
08.05.2020 17:33 # 18
206 ersan
[QUOTE = onurazgin] I hope it will be over again.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 19
SDYMZ
I hope that nothing will happen. often selfies make such mistakes. When he opened the back right seat and would open the black cover, something like a cover would come out (he was shaman). This happened to me like this, we made this figure, the man did not put fuel, he tried to trick me by saying that I put it in my car, I also started the tank.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”