Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

They put petrol instead of diesel: (((

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:45 # 1
senol73
Hi friends;
yesterday I filled my car's tank. They put petrol in the car instead of diesel and as you can guess, the car broke down.
I called the master and took the car to the shop with the tow truck.After connecting to the PC, the vehicle showed the fuel pump.
He asked me to apply with a petition and report my complaint in writing. Tomorrow experts will come and check it.
It will be processed accordingly.
My master will clean the warehouse diesel. He said that we will put it and try it. Whatever it works if I work.
I can say that my fear is this.
Let's say my vehicle worked after the warehouse and pipes were cleaned and they handed me the vehicle.
For a while if my car does not work (what if i know the fuel pump or something malfunction etc ...) what can i do or what should i do now i should minimize my damage.?
i can't think clearly because my head is confused. I am waiting for the suggestions of our friends, who may or may not have come to know when they know something. thanks ..
08.05.2020 16:45 # 2
feline
you get the necessary reports, even if you go to the authorized service and get a document that can be considered official, if the station you did not say, but if it fails later, if you go to the authorized service and get a formal document, this will have a great effect on your damage < / DIV>
08.05.2020 16:45 # 3
anil007
First of all, as an insurer, I can inform you as follows; gas stations have liability insurances for such situations. They will keep the damage. Every problem that will come to the press of your vehicle due to this problem and will arise later should meet the gas station of the gas station.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 4
anil007
Since our friends, who work at the gas station of friends, often change jobs, this kind of errors are experienced by inexperienced people.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 5
dsonat
get well soon, i am so sorry ,, ins. You can handle all kinds of troubles, man,
08.05.2020 16:45 # 6
rhcpeppers
Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:45 # 7
senol73
First of all, thank you for your interest and your answers.
I don't know how much damage the car has right now. He said that as if I should have followed the gasoline diesel, I said that my responsibility would be finished as soon as I said `` put diesel ''. The plus was in front of the warehouse. My problem is that my vehicle is not in the authorized service, it is difficult for him to go there without seeing an expert for now.They frighten me with a repaired repair.Then it scares me that there are faults that may arise due to this.
It was the fuel pump, diesel filter and pipes of the vehicle after the fuel had run out.
I traveled 25-30 km with the full tank. And it gave another stop malfunction. There was nothing in sight.
We don't know how much damage it will have to my vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 8
feline
If there is a problem from the authorized service, if you do not have any detection, you will get a report that will detail the problems that may arise in the future. As long as this is in your hands, the station will make you pay for it as long as the station crashes. take it to the service and explain the situation there in detail, do not pay your right to such stations
08.05.2020 16:45 # 9
herry
Get well soon, do not leave the precaution at the gas stations, get out of the vehicle, stand next to the pump, specify how much money it will be, what fuel it will be, follow what the man is doing, do not worry about a 5 minute job anyway. then you hurt. they put wrong fuel, they can put a lot of fuel, in some places even fraud can return, what we watch on TV. When my friend comes to your subject, diesel fuel has been put into the diesel vehicle, even if the vehicle has been fixed for now, it may cause you a breakdown in the future.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 10
toga406
all documents are in your hands. your right to consumer courts and compensation. Especially if the receipt is in the hands of the document etc. don't be afraid. you will compensate for the trouble more
08.05.2020 16:45 # 11
turbo27
If your vehicle will not run, you will encounter the situation that the best possible injectors break down, you will encounter the worst case of possible piston melting, if you had noticed it immediately and started the vehicle ...
08.05.2020 16:45 # 12
senol73
My friends problem has been solved and I have received the vehicle today. Thank goodness there was no problem.
I can say that I have benefited from being a conscious consumer.
In such cases, to not lose your advantage;

1) Be sure to check the fuel plug you bought and at least don't throw it away until the next filling. Your plate etc. must be written on that plug.
2 ) If you notice it like me, do not move your car from where it is located and call the station or the headquarters where you are fueling, report the situation and take your vehicle to a AUTHORIZED SERVICE with a tractor definitely. >
4) Get your invoices in detail. Print the license plate of the vehicle and what it is for.

IF IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT;
DON'T AGREEMENT WITH THE IS. I can say that we have survived a cheap one.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 13
herry
[QUOTE = senol73]
My friends problem has been solved and I have received the vehicle today. Thank God there was no problem.
I can say that I benefited from being a conscious consumer. ;

1) Be sure to check the fuel plug you bought and at least do not throw it away until the next filling. Your plate etc. things must be written on that plug.
2) If you notice it like me, do not move your car from where it is located and call the stations or headquarters where you are fueling and report the situation and take your vehicle to a AUTHORIZED SERVICE with a tractor, especially.
4) Get your invoices in detail. Print the license plate of the vehicle and what it is for.

IF IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT;
< div> KE DON'T AGREEMENT WITH THE INDIVIDUAL. I can say that we've survived a cheap one. Hopefully, no friend of mine will ever have such an event. > dear friend, get well soon
08.05.2020 16:45 # 14
Guests
glad .. get well soon .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:45 # 15
dsonat
I am very happy, really get well soon ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”