Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

they don't return my money

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:44 # 1
efsanemurat
slm. everyone from afm automotive (anatolian afm automotive mersin) i bought a half engine for my vehicle man asked me old engine block sent i sent me half engine sent in the service engine was problematic appeared man send me said i will do it said i sent back again, put the service, engine sick the man in Mersin He sent a master he knew, he came to the room, looked at the engine, said the patient, he called me, the company said the engine was problematic. I did not send it, but I got the receipt of the money I sent to that company. Bidet cargo slips are kept. I kept a report stating that the engine that was sent in the service was broken. im glad if you help me, especially my friends from Mersin, I am waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 2
Guests
Firstly, get well soon.
Buying a half engine, sending an engine block, shopping from someone you don't trust in this type of work is a risk. It happened. Wherever you turn from harm, it is profitable.
I suggest you find a good lawyer and scare the firm to solve your problem.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 3
Guests
Immediately apply to a lawyer and get a warning letter from the notary public that you would like to compensate for your loss and return your money, otherwise you will start the official procedures.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 4
efsanemurat
Well friends I have documents enough for official transactions, bidet phone calls
08.05.2020 15:44 # 5
mimitt
a good lawyer will help you, because he did not cut the bill, he missed the tax, if you have time to deal, you can get your money back, you can get the money back to the court if the job goes to court, but ask for help from a lawyer or consumer protection association as soon as possible. They can ask for fees under the name of the fee, if there are no familiar lawyers, they can refer you to lawyers who are interested in this logical business.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = mimitt] a good lawyer will help you, because he did not invoice, he missed the tax, if you have time to deal, you can get your money back, if the job goes to the court, you can also pay the court expenses, but ask for help from a lawyer or consumer rights association as soon as possible. , both of them may ask for fees under the name of consultancy fee, if there is no familiar lawyer, they can refer you to the lawyers who deal with these logical works. [/ QUOTE]
+99999 Don't waste time. In the consumer law, this goods enters the defective property, you have to take back and give your money. You also have the right to withdraw within 15 days.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 7
efsanemurat
I have a familiar lawyer tomorrow, my first job is to pay a warning to cover the price I paid and my loss
08.05.2020 15:44 # 8
Guests
yes, you got it done legally
respects
08.05.2020 15:44 # 9
efsanemurat
I thanked everyone, the man who has no business ethics, sends the corrupt product and does not return the money, but he suffers the damage himself legal way will cost him much more.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 10
koliva
Article 353 of the Tax Procedure Law says:
It is a crime not to be issued , to receive or to receive self-employment receipts, toll receipts, to be issued , to self-employment receipts, or to include different amounts in these documents.

In other words, it does not take as much as not giving a receipt.
I think you will generally be right.
Koliva 2011-07-01 05:57:33
08.05.2020 15:44 # 11
Guests

When sending money in such transactions, print a transaction description. Print what you sent the money for there. If you had printed "half engine cost" in the statement of the memo, you would have resolved your problem in a shorter time. Even then, you can get your money back by filing a "cause-free enrichment" case. You can prove that you have sent the money, on the other side, it must prove that it has fulfilled its action (doing what it promised or delivered the product) with a waybill and invoice. He will have to return the price as he cannot prove it.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 12
Guests
Get well soon ...
Give this job to a solid lawyer like my other friends say ...
It Will Cover All Your Loss ...
08.05.2020 15:44 # 13
efsanemurat
When I sent the money, I sent it from the internet banking, I wrote in the explanation that the engine money was in my hand, the receipt was in my hand, not in the name of the bidet, I put the engine back in my company account. He says I will not send the money in the service, and the man who is assigned by the man says the engine is broken.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 14
efsanemurat
actual
08.05.2020 15:44 # 15
Guests
With those documents, you get a few of the man's teeth out. If the man was stubborn, he sent a protest with the letter of the lawyer you called familiar. Your problem will be solved immediately.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 16
efsanemurat

Monday, my first job is to draw a pink slip through a lawyer, thank you for your interest and knowledge.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 17
Guests
get well done, the lawyer will take care of your heat, do not lose your cargo paper receipt engine report
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”