Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

They asked for 7000 TL for the Rektefe.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
fatihsultan
This car will kill me ... The masters have another world .. The car is 1.4 lpg .. It was not working in gasoline .. The spark plugs have changed .. The coil has changed .. The gas pump has changed ... It still does not work in the cold .. It works when it runs .. There is a constant vibration in the idle. .. Both gasoline and LPG shake is too much .. I wanted to put the car to the examination and sell it .. I did not pass it before the exhaust inspection .. They said that there is a shake. It does not go through the general inspection .. Again, they directed the motorcyclist. he said .. he said it costs 7 thousand tl .. I was shocked .. I just got in the car and went without saying anything

Friends, I am so tired of thinking of throwing the car into the sea.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
Peugeot kartal
Hello brother, when was the timing change in the car made from the timing
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
RP393
[QUOTE = Peugeot eagle] Hello brother, when was the timing change in the car made from the timing [/ QUOTE]

If your vehicle

valve setting may be offset.
It may be out of synth.
Motor lower ear may be broken

The engine that wants reflux burns oil, burns a lot, has low performance but still works properly. I think you have a control of what I say.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
fatihsultan
Triger changed 40 thousand km ago, teacher.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 5
fatihsultan
Hodja, I don't know if they looked at these ... Thank you very much ..
08.05.2020 20:45 # 6
RP393
[QUOTE = fatihsultan] I don't know if my teacher looked at them ... Thank you very much .. [/ QUOTE]

If possible, go to another service. If you buy a crate engine and replace it completely, they will get those coins. I think it is not that much to compete the old.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 7
fatihsultan
[QUOTE = Peugeot eagle] Hello brother, when was the timing change in the car made from the timing [/ QUOTE]

40 thousand km, teacher.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 8
fatihsultan
[QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = Peugeot eagle] Hello brother when was the timing change in the car made from the timing [/ QUOTE]

If your vehicle

valve setting may be offset.
It may be out of synth.
Motor lower ear may be broken

The engine that wants reflux burns oil, burns a lot, has low performance but still works properly. I think you have a control of what I say. [/ QUOTE]

I've never looked at these, hod ..
08.05.2020 20:45 # 9
fatihsultan
It can sometimes be a 1-tooth or 2-tooth spike. I even made this mistake, but it does not cause any damage to the sibobs.But there is a noticeable performance decrease. In belt replacement, it is necessary to pay attention to the markings on the pulleys on the pulleys. Listen to the most obvious sign of exhaust in sentence, sometimes you can hear a strange voice called pufp pufp

Hodja, I saw the article above in a forum ...

Just like my puff sound like puff puff ...

I wonder if it is a sentence or a mess.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 10
Ufuk_64
Fatih, I do not know in which city you are, friends who wrote what could happen to me, came to my mind that it is missing from the valves. Valves may be burned because the vehicle is lpg or li or the setting is not correct. If I were, I would not go to the industry and go to the peugeot service and have a compression test. Its price does not exceed 100 TL, 5 years ago, it was like 80 TL. I think this is the most guaranteed. No need to connect to the computer, even if they connect, they don't say anything clear, your money goes away. In exhaust inspection, you may not have passed because of this, if the valve starts to open before igniting the spark plug, it does not hold the values since the unburned fuel escapes to the exhaust, otherwise the same situation happens if the valve is late after the air enters the air. If you do a test, take the test value sheet and say it at the beginning. Good luck with
08.05.2020 20:45 # 11
fatihsultan
Does the problem arise when they make a compression test? My engine light is on all the time ..
08.05.2020 20:45 # 12
fatihsultan
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] Fatih, I do not know which city you are in, friends who wrote what could happen, I think this is missing from the valves. Valves may be burned because the vehicle is lpg or li or the setting is not correct. If I were, I would not go to the industry and go to the peugeot service and have a compression test. Its price does not exceed 100 TL, 5 years ago, it was like 80 TL. I think this is the most guaranteed. No need to connect to the computer, even if they connect, they don't say anything clear, your money goes away. In exhaust inspection, you may not have passed because of this, if the valve starts to open before igniting the spark plug, it does not hold the values since the unburned fuel escapes to the exhaust, otherwise the same situation happens if the valve is late after the air enters the air. If you do a test, take the test value sheet and say it at the beginning. Make it easy [/ QUOTE]

I'm in Bursa .. Does it appear in compression test? How much does the valve burned? If the setting is bad, what is the cost .. Because I have no money like a man ...
08.05.2020 20:45 # 13
Ufuk_64
I am not a master, but there is little left in the car that I have not changed, if there is a loss of power in the engine (except for burning fat), and the least expensive thing to do is compression test, but unfortunately people called master always say it. Now, no matter how it is explained, if a valve is burned, it is not a problem if 2 valves are burned, so the engine will start (it will only work but not go). Continuous fault light makes unburned fuel. If the value is low and close to each other if the 4 pistons are already tested, it means that we are losing to the cent. I do not understand what the price is for it, but if the services were good, you could have made it cheap by using the original parts. If I was, I would say that I have to open the wire to the service, it is not necessary to have a pug. If you do a footnote test, you have to leave the car overnight, the engine gives the best value when it is cold. or 3-4 hours after giving up. I think you will handle this in the cheapest way, like max 400 TL 😊
08.05.2020 20:45 # 14
fatihsultan
God bless you, you wrote a long and long time .. I am the light of this work but there is nothing to do.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 15
fatihsultan
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] I am not a master but there is little left in the car that I have not changed, there is a loss of power in the engine (except for burning fat) and compression test is the first thing to be done in similar failures, but unfortunately people called master always say it. Now, no matter how it is explained, if a valve is burned, it is not a problem if 2 valves are burned, so the engine will start (it will only work but not go). Continuous fault light makes unburned fuel. If the value is low and close to each other if the 4 pistons are already tested, it means that we are losing to the cent. I do not understand what the price is for it, but if the services were good, you could have made it cheap by using the original parts. If I was, I would say that I have to open the wire to the service, it is not necessary to have a pug. If you do a footnote test, you have to leave the car overnight, the engine gives the best value when it is cold. or 3-4 hours after giving up. I think you will handle this in the cheapest way, like max 400 TL 😊 [/ QUOTE]

If you don't get it wrong, is this sentence setting and the valve setting the same ... So when they set the sentence, the valve is also set ..
08.05.2020 20:45 # 16
fatihsultan
I learned about this sentence setting and the valve setting, but ... The valve problem in lpg vehicles can always be .. I investigated with the help of what you have written and despite the problem with the ignition and yes, the engine sounds like a chic chic chic .. trigeri may also be relaxed .. may have escaped to cents ... i will put it in compression test now i will act according to the result .. if i pass the examination ...
08.05.2020 20:45 # 17
Ufuk_64
This test is not such a big thing, it is very simple, but it does not have a problem. You should have a look at the video, first, before the engine is turned on. If you are in the industry, you can wait and write the data on paper. I hope you will get rid of this problem soon. https://youtu.be/roaikbvdoıy
08.05.2020 20:45 # 18
keqir
I would be glad if you write how you solved the problem after you solve it. Get well soon
08.05.2020 20:45 # 19
fatihsultan
Guys, I solved the problem by selling it to 11 thousand repairers .. Never again and never pejo ..

This is how it came to me .. I will never have a job with Fiat and pejo from now on ...

If I could solve the problem, I would have helped. There are very nice people here. They are trying to help everyone. I have thrown into the sea. I counted the car.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 20
HasGur
[QUOTE = fatihsultan] This car will kill me ... The masters have another world .. The car is 1.4 lpg .. It was not working in the gas .. The spark plugs have changed. It is shaking constantly, there is a lot of shake. Both the benzine and lpg shake is too much .. I wanted to put the car to the examination and sell it. originated .. He said he wants to re-enforce .. He said it costs 7 thousand TL .. I was shocked .. I just got in the car without saying anything.

I'm so tired of friends, I'm thinking of throwing the car into the sea now. [/ QUOTE]

Even if you share the workplace information of the "master" who says that the gasoline engine rectification goes to 7 thousand lira, the friends who may have to go to the industry on that side do not sit on his lap by accident. Dead There is a 1.6 zero PSA diesel engine on the market for that money!
Hasgör 2018-02-10 16:29:29
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”