Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

thermostat problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:03 # 1
arslanbey01
I found out that my peugeot 307 1.6 comfort 2006 model gasoline vehicle had a problem in the thermostat, they removed the thermostat of the vehicle in the service today, but then they realized that the new one was not in their hands, they replaced it again, but I think it was a shame because they wanted a bidet workmanship. anyway my question is that i decided to replace the thermostat outside, but the service said to me the thermostat said with the outer container to which it is attached, that is, the outer compartment which is attached with a screw, said 105 lira. They said 40 lira. I could not understand this work.
Peugeot 206 ve 307 Termostat
The thermostat they removed from the vehicle in the service was like in the figure, but this was when they were removed. I wonder if the service is fooling me, or what do you think the people in the outside industry know nothing. I also had to buy it when I changed this thermostat, thanks to the service. Anyway, my question is how does this thermostat cost? Materialists say that peugeot has many types of thermostats, they take the chassis number and look at the new case, the thermostat of the 307s will look like the figure and change how much you think thanks
08.05.2020 15:03 # 2
ramtas

Dude, let's know what service this is. Also, I know, only the thermostat changes. I also did not open what was wrong with your thermostat.

08.05.2020 15:03 # 3
SZKR
As I can see from the picture, such thermostats can change as a separate part. Just pay attention to the gasket (outermost diameter) in its seat.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 4
Guests
I was walking around the warehouse of an intermediate authorized service. When I looked at the box of the thermostats there, it came just like the picture, embedded in the piece of fiber, and it changes in that way. If you want, you can separate the thermostat from that piece of fiber, but it is sold together in your bag. and if you take it out, it's hard to replace it ...
08.05.2020 15:03 # 5
bjkamil
Last week, the thermostat did not open in me. 30 TL part fee is the same as in the picture and I received it in full. If you want, you can only buy the piece inside. My car 206 petrol 2006 model bjkamil 2011-01-20 16:53:02
08.05.2020 15:03 # 6
faldov
Sorry for the fact that I hosed the subject last week, my radiator was constantly dropping water. I showed it to the Peugeot service.
135 thermostats, 40 labor, 25 lira organic antifreeze, 10 tl stop and ceiling lamp.
On the Peugeot Market site, I looked at the price of the thermostat 70 TL. Do you think these prices of the master are suitable?

08.05.2020 15:03 # 7
Serkan
My teacher had written 90 TL + VAT in the maintenance of 308 in the Erzurum service to the Total 5/40 engine oil we supplied from the market for 50 TL.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 8
faldov
Just because of the service, they are feeding us katmer katmer.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 9
cey cey
take out the thermostat keep it going best some say it has harm some masters say it has no harm
08.05.2020 15:03 # 10
Guests
The part taken with the chassis number of the vehicle is the part suitable for your vehicle. Be sure to use the original part with the chassis number.
The thermostat has several ways of deterioration. If it does not open, the temperature will rise and the vehicle may burn gaskets.
If it always remains open, the vehicle will circulate continuously as soon as the temperature rises. It is risky to not open.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”