Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Thermostat help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:30 # 1
BY S
a

Friends 206 xs 2001 model movement is based on the last line. When the ramp goes up, one more stop and get up. When the ramp goes down, it drops to 70e. The fan turns on after 95.

08.05.2020 20:30 # 2
madblueblacksea
The thermostat looks broken. It is normal for the fan to open at 95. If cooling cannot be provided even after the fan is turned on, the water cannot go to the radiator in a healthy way. If we say there is no problem in the thermostat, how can the troubled radiator reduce up to 70, which should not fall below 80 with a healthy thermostat
08.05.2020 20:30 # 3
BY S
If the thermostat is empty, that is, if it is not attached, will there be any problems?

08.05.2020 20:30 # 4
ggitaristt
In my 307, the temperature would end, then it would go down to 90a at a time. The car would give such a warning because the water decreased (water would decrease 2 cups. The resistance was dead and the temperature sensor was out of order, the fan was not turning on.

But open the thermostat and take a look .. It is not normal to drop 70e at a time .. If the thermostat is installed and working, the engine does not go below 90 degrees anyway ..
ggitaristt 2017-08-05 02:21:28
08.05.2020 20:30 # 5
BY S
Today, we put the original thermostat on the ramp, I went up the ramp again. I pressed it on the straight track, it doesn't exceed 90, the water does not subside. The fan turns on after 95.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 6
ggitaristt
The thermostat malfunction is a malfunction that can happen in every car, especially if you use it without putting antifreeze, the engine will die quickly. For example, these sensors were broken when I bought the 307, but since diesel did not overheat easily, I understood the situation very later .. I reset them all with the original refills 4 years ago .. 4 I have done more than 30 000 km for years, I hope it is such a car ..
08.05.2020 20:30 # 7
BY S
Thanks so much time compression
08.05.2020 20:30 # 8
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = BY S] Today we installed the original thermostat, I went up the ramp again, the movement has risen a bit. I have compressed it on the straight road.

The disease of having ideas without knowledge is his name. The fan is already turning on at 96. In order to say something wrong, it is necessary to know the truth. Of course, this truth must be learned from the right place. Whatever the failure of Peugeot is, they call it chronic. Especially the masters who cannot find the cause of the problem and the users who do not want to spend money to fix the problem sweep under the disease or chronic disease. ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”