Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

thermostat body

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:26 # 1
alibrn
friends, good day, while the foca was coming and coming, the stop light of my car burned, when I looked at the water, it was over, I put it, after 20 km, the same thing happened, then I put water and went, I stopped, and I looked under the car, the water was dripping from the middle and the bottom of the engine. Maybe I thought about the circulation pump but how much does it have?
08.05.2020 20:26 # 2
talip206
Anything can happen, even the hose may be cracked. If they did not matter but remained without water, it is highly likely that the gasket burned.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 3
alibrn
[QUOTE = talip206] Anything can happen, even the hose may be cracked. If they remained dehydrated but not important, the chances are high. [/ QUOTE]
there is no blistering in the water, but the drop is dropping from under the engine, there is no sign of burning gaskets, but
08.05.2020 20:26 # 4
sonerkyl
It is difficult to see without lifting the fiber in the past, you need to take a good look at the circulation pump, because the pump is 100 TL, but because the timing is dismantled, labor can be a little expensive. Of course, you need to look exactly where you are missing from somewhere else. So you again min. 250-300 TL will be removed, I hope the gasket is not burned.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 5
fragman
[QUOTE = alibrn] friends, good day, while the foca was coming and going, the stop light of my car burned, when I looked at the water, it was over 20 km later, the same thing happened after 20 km, then I put water and went, I stopped and looked at the bottom of the car, water was dripping from the middle and the bottom of the engine, and I was looking for the master thermostat. The body has exploded, what else could I have thought of the circulation pump, but how much does it have?

I think if the brothers lose water every time, I think the cost will increase if you burn the engine and start the gasket.
By the way, what is the vehicle age model
Just a month ago something like this happened to me, I had a lot of experience
08.05.2020 20:26 # 6
alibrn
[QUOTE = trailer] [QUOTE = alibrn] friends, good day, when I came to foca, when my car's stop light burned, when I looked at the water, it was over, I put it 20 km later, the same thing happened, then I put water and went, I stopped and looked at the bottom of the car, water dripped from the middle and under the engine. I also called my master and the thermostat body exploded, what else could I have thought of the circulation pump, but how much does it have?

I think if the brothers lose water every time, I think the cost will increase if you burn the engine and start the gasket.
Just a month ago, something like this happened to me. I had a lot of experience [/ QUOTE] I changed the thermostat goveds, I went from Izmir, I did not drop any water, I looked at it before I went to Izmir, I put a little bit of it under my head, I put it in the morning, I put it in a way that I came to the top of the water in the morning. It may have come to the same place, the air conditioner was hungry.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = alibrn] [QUOTE = trailer] [QUOTE = alibrn] when the good day came to the focal, my car's stop light burned, when I looked at the water, it was over, I put it 20 minutes later, the same thing happened, then I put water and went, I stopped and looked under the car water is dripping from the middle and the bottom, I was looking for my master and thermostat body exploded, what else could I have thought of the circulation pump but how much does it have?

Just a month ago, something like this happened to me. I had a lot of experience [/ QUOTE] I changed the thermostat goveds, I went from Izmir, I did not drop any water, I looked at it before I went to Izmir, I put a little bit of it under my head, I put it in the morning, I put it in a way that I came to the top of the water in the morning. It may have come to the same place. The air conditioner was hungry. On the way, the breathability was over 90.

Well, when my teacher turns on the air conditioner, it does not go down to 90 under these temperatures, unfortunately, in our vehicles, but the shortage of water is missing, the hoses are missing or the reservoir cap is missing. Replace the spare water tank cap and observe it 20-25 TL is not an expensive piece.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 8
aspasiia
Hello, I came to my head on holidays, look at the tube hottums, they put the water hoses from the engine. It usually explodes
08.05.2020 20:26 # 9
alibrn
Thank you for your help, when the water comes to the max, I start to lose, let me try it for a while.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”