Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

There is automatic gear failure and coolant oil !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
erciyesli6678
Hello. I just joined you. I have 206 2000 model xr automatic gearbox. for a while. After starting the vehicle 1-2 km and the sport and snow mode were burning, the vehicle started to become cumbersome, I think it would lock into 3rd gear. When I stopped the car and started it again, the problem was resolved until it stopped. now it gives error in a very short distance and after starting it again gives error again. I think it's time to repair. I am in Yozgat, there is no master here who understands the automatic transmission. Is there a conscientious master about the price you will recommend in Çorum or Ankara.

Another problem is that I noticed a white layer of coolant during the vehicle oil change. There is no problem such as overheating in the vehicle. When we put a screwdriver into the water and looked at it, we saw that there was oil in the car. When I talked to the master about the problems of transmission, he said that the problem with this cooling water in his gearbox may be the gearbox oil in this oil, which can be caused by the automatic transmission, not from the cylinder head gasket. what is your opinion on the subject? why is it caused?

thanks in advance for your answers.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
sonerkyl
There is a transmission oil cooler. The selonoid and oil need to change in the shaman knock. There are good craftsmen in Ankara.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”