Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The windshield is cracked

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
SserkanT
Good morning everyone & nbsp; & nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; When I parked my car in the evening and got in the morning, I noticed that the windshield was cracked. What happens when I go to the farthest corners of the parking area, so that the trash goes down to the avoiding eye, so that the car does not park to the left and the children do not play the ball. Glass cracked on the ground "C .
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; The vehicle has a headlight and rain sensor. I will replace the motor vehicle at the mosque. I have heard that the passengers do not guarantee the sensors in the windshield replacement, & nbsp; casco companies do not meet the sensors. Anybody encountering such a situation & nbsp;? I would appreciate if you inform & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
koliva
Get well soon. Let's say evil eye. It will be that much. There are friends who have passed the press in the forum. They will help.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
toga406
If they use the original glass, and they use the gel like a man, why wouldn't it work?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
metin
I changed the windshield twice, there is no sensor etc., I do not understand how they make it up. (:

Casco supplier industry replaces the glass for free, but if the service wears originally, it demands 25% in cash because it does not meet the motor insurance. & nbsp;

When it comes to stray topic, if the gel between the sensor and the glass is not damaged and placed properly, it works smoothly. & nbsp;

My advice is from the original glass because the original glass is attermic at the same time, meaning it prevents you from burning inside the vehicle by filtering the sun's rays. If you do not get the original glass, you will see the damage in the summer because it is large in the glass.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
mbuyukavci
I agree with what my brother said & nbsp;
text. Originally, I did so by paying 25% to the service but I am comfortable :)
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
SserkanT
Is there any place suggestion in Istanbul that will do this job properly?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
metin
I agree with what my brother says [QUOTE = mbuyukavci] & nbsp;
text. Originally, I did so, by paying 25% to the service but I am comfortable :)
[/ QUOTE]

That's why I got the original outside. I did not pay the service.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = SserkanT] Is there any place suggestion in Istanbul that will do this job properly? [/ QUOTE]

Where are you in Istanbul, I try to help accordingly.
< div>
They also said where I last changed the glass. New systems have been released, they are doing the stone etc. as many times as you want from the motorhome free of charge. I don't know if there is the same thing for the crack. If there is, you can repair the crack from the car insurance. Because the crack is new, they can do it without problems, it does not happen after a long time.
metin 2012-05-23 17:00:53
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
SserkanT
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = SserkanT] Is there any place in Istanbul that would do this job properly? [/ QUOTE]

Where are you in Istanbul, I try to help accordingly.

They also said where I last changed the glass. New systems have been released, they are doing the stone etc. as many times as you want from the motorhome free of charge. I don't know if there is the same thing for the crack. If there is, you can repair the crack from the car insurance. Because the crack is new, they can do it without problems, it doesn't happen after a long time. They gave a price of 600 TL including VAT and labor. & Nbsp; Also, the damage to the glass & nbsp; mine can be repaired up to 1 TL (I think for the stone hit) & nbsp; but & nbsp; He said that it cannot be done when the damage in me is 10-15 cm long. By the way, I am working in Istanbul Bayrampaşa thanks in advance if there is a place you can recommend on the European side.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = SserkanT] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = SserkanT] Anybody suggesting a place to do this work properly in Istanbul? [/ QUOTE]

Where are you in Istanbul? I try to help, according to. New systems have been released, they are doing the stone etc. as many times as you want from the motorhome free of charge. I don't know if there is the same thing for the crack. If there is, you can repair the crack from the car insurance. Because the crack is new, they can do it without problems, it doesn't happen after a long time. They gave a price of 600 TL including VAT and labor. & Nbsp; Also, the damage to the glass & nbsp; mine can be repaired up to 1 TL (I think for the stone hit) & nbsp; but & nbsp; He said that it cannot be done when the damage in me is 10-15 cm long. By the way, I am working in Istanbul Bayrampaşa thanks to the European side, if you can recommend it in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

I replaced it with the original in the company you mentioned. At the branch on the Anatolian side. I recommend you to go and meet, at least you will have information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”