Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The windows do not close when locked from the remote ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:22 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Hi friends..
This system, which has worked like a lion in my vehicle (2003 206 1.4 hdi), does not work any more. When I parked the car and locked it from the remote control, the windows were closing automatically. Today, I parked the car again, I stepped on the remote and went back. I said they blew the car .. I looked, the door lock was pressed, but the windows were not closed. I did it, I did not. It closes and opens by pressing the keys .. it hangs very well at the door.
I searched on the internet, I tried some advice (hold down 10 seconds, etc.).
08.05.2020 20:22 # 2
Popomundo
Do you have an alarm in your vehicle?
08.05.2020 20:22 # 3
Brcbyrktr
Yes, there is an alarm in the car. There is no button for closing the window in the remote control, but when I press the lock button, the window was closed automatically when the door was locked.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 4
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] Yes, there is an alarm in the car. There is no button for closing the window in the remote control, but when I press the lock button, the door closes automatically when the door is locked. [/ QUOTE]

I know that 206 doesn't have that feature in the original. Normally the windows are lifted by holding the lock. Especially if the windows are closing every time you lock it, normal simple glass lifting module is installed in your car. Big smile
08.05.2020 20:23 # 5
Popomundo
When he said "Oh, it is not something that will break down."
08.05.2020 20:23 # 6
Brcbyrktr
The insurance was on my mind, but I couldn't do it because I did not know where it was .. I opened the lid under the steering wheel. I spoke it like spaghetti you know. I closed it there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”