Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The vehicle will sleep for a long time.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:07 # 1
Guests
Good evening, guys.
somehow I'm going to return to saturday on saturday. Monday students are waiting for me :)
I am kdz right now in my hometown. Our house has a covered garage.
victim of the car I'll leave it here until the feast.
the car doesn't have an alarm. I said run it. That's what I thought of ...
08.05.2020 16:07 # 2
koliva
If I am not mistaken for about 2 months. It is okay if it runs every 15 days and a tour is taken and replaced. In this way, the same side of the tires does not always face the ground. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 3
Guests
our people don't know how to use it. I read it as a wedge tool to prevent wires from being thrown in this tire.
That work is hard. I can't do it. div>
Some of them are good in a way that the tires do not move. The inside remains dry, the rim does not rust ...

08.05.2020 16:07 # 4
Guests
Let them slide back and forth, run at idle 1 5 minutes a week, if I was in your seat, I would have the jack put the vehicle on the stone or logs to keep the tires in the air & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 5
Guests
When running the parked vehicle for a long time in ladatr, he said that by turning the vehicle to 5th gear, turn the wheels 4-5 turns.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 6
Engin Tepe
This is not a long time, just run it when you are gone and wait for the engine to be thoroughly lubricated.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 7
Guests
My vehicle was not used for 6 months during my military service. Nothing happens. It is 5 minutes a week. There is no need to move it. There is nothing to the tires in 2 months. I did not move the vehicle for 6 months. Nothing happened in the pole. with your coating.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 8
Guests
Well, should I leave the handbrake or leave it in 1st gear, guys ...

08.05.2020 16:07 # 9
Engin Tepe
As the friend says, where the vehicle is, it consumes the electric pole again, remove the polar heads, and if the hand brake is the most suitable for shifting in the gear, it is also placed in the excessive pull wedge.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 10
mehmet eren
How does the big brother produce electricity in the place where it is, if I have no information about it, can you explain it on the internet?
08.05.2020 16:07 # 11
Guests
wow bee I'm learning something different everyday in this forum & nbsp; "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:07 # 12
Engin Tepe
[QUOTE = mehmet eren] How does the vast brother produce electricity where he is, I have no information about this subject. [/ QUOTE]
Reviews & nbsp;
OK, let me know. Let me add information to my knowledge.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] I don't know ours.
That work is hard. I can't do it.
Some said that the tank is full and there is no corrosion. (Forum hardware news, I read it)
Some of them are good in a way that the tires don't move. He said the rim does not rust ...

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
You can chock it, it is possible and suitable. In fact, it's pretty easy ...
& nbsp;
I don't need to flush the warehouse. & Nbsp; Old warehouses were metal, so there was no app. DIV>
& nbsp;
"" "Some of them said that the tires do not move. It is good to keep the rim dry and do not rust." "smileys / smiley4.gif" height = "18" width = "18" border = "0" alt = "Grin" title = "Grin" /> & nbsp; Officially shake grenade. I have never been able to laugh ... As if using the car, the water gets into the tire "Embarrassed" & nbsp; If the tire got in and out, it was already out. Also, the spare wheel of the spare tire, which has been subjected to external effects for years, does not rust easily.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 14
Guests
Cem master knows the job & nbsp; "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:07 # 15
mehmet eren
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] [QUOTE = mehmet eren] How does the vast brother produce electricity where he is a car? [/ QUOTE]
Reviews & nbsp;
OK, let me know. I will add information to my knowledge. I can understand that if it stands still.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 16
Engin Tepe
Could you read the message that Memet was quoted, again:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 17
tilbe307
He said he consumes & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 18
Engin Tepe
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] As the friend says, consumes electric again dismount the pole, hand brake in the gearbox If it eats flat, you can also chock the excessive drawer. [/ QUOTE]

You may have understood the production of this part. :),
It has an alarm system that it consumes wherever it is, since the led is not small, it is not possible to experience problems such as self-draining, even if it is small. & nbsp; div>
08.05.2020 16:07 # 19
mehmet eren
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] Memet cim do you read the message you quoted again,:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

ok engun angry:) i cant understand my problem i am replying to the forum previous messages and posted answers appear late at night, which is why I can not see all the answers immediately
mehmet eren 2011-09-14 13:47:51
08.05.2020 16:07 # 20
mehmet eren
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] [QUOTE = Engin Tepe] Where your vehicle is like your friend says consumes electric again Disassemble it, it is best to stick it in the gears, if the handbrake is straight, too, the draft is chock too. [/ QUOTE]

This part You may have understood the production instead. :),
It has an alarm system that it consumes wherever it is, since the led is not small, it is not possible to experience problems such as self-draining, even if it is small. & nbsp; div> [/ QUOTE]
"Applause"
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”