Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The vehicle was surprised 206 :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:09 # 1
Baran35
Hello friends, there are situations in my car that I can not understand. I think it is about lpg, but I can not decide exactly because I do not understand. Namely, I run the car, I am getting set up, there is no problem, after a certain period of time, the vehicle starts cutting gas after 2000 cycles, it seems like it is drowning, sometimes it cuts at 3000 rpm and sometimes it goes without cutting. When it goes steady for 2500 minutes at a few minutes, the engine fault light turns on then goes off. After yesterday, he started to stop as his gas cuts as his gas cuts while he was on his way. If I don't take my foot off the clutch and gas it while shifting, the cycle hits the bottom. It hurts me to do these things as soon as the car runs, but according to his head, because the first day he cut the gas, I took him to the master. SmileTongueTongue I don't know if I could explain my problem, but is there any situation like this, I am waiting for your help Star Baran35 2017-01-25 11:18:28
08.05.2020 20:09 # 2
talip206
Check the coil intermittently, the gas cut seems to be an electrical event. If you connect it to the device, it is very likely that the malfunction code has dropped.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 3
Baran35
[QUOTE = talip206] Check the coil intermittently, the gas cut seems to be an electrical event. If you connect it to the device, it is very likely that the malfunction code has dropped. [/ QUOTE]
As you said on the weekend, I do not use it to connect to the computer.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 4
sonerkyl
As our claimant friend said, the problem seems likely to be a coil. Have the spark plugs checked. Before these, get the vehicle on gasoline, use it on a little gasoline, do the same problems continue.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 5
Baran35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] As our claimant friend said, the problem seems likely to be the coil. Have the spark plugs checked. Before, get the vehicle on gasoline, use it on a bit of gasoline, are the same problems going on. [/ QUOTE]

Honestly, since I bought the vehicle, I have been running it on lpg and using it on lpg. I tried it once, the starter took it hard and I just started it where it stopped. I don't know if there is a problem with the gas automatic or pump. I did not care too much about riding on gasoline, and somehow I always dare to use it on LPG, for a long time, I did not dare and use it on gasoline (maybe there is a problem with connections in pipes). There is gas in the warehouse, I didn't know if I tried this evening too, what would you recommend?
08.05.2020 20:09 # 6
talip206
I think you run it on gasoline. Even if possible, run profusely during the winter months. If you have not used gasoline for a long time, it may be a leak. You have to observe
08.05.2020 20:09 # 7
Erdi1686
My friends, I have the same problem in the car.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 8
ggitaristt
If my friend is not working on gasoline for a very long time, the injectors are dying.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 9
Erdi1686
I am also working on gas, my brother, I did not understand, GUN went to the repair shop.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 10
ggitaristt
I think take it back to the same man, tell me the situation, no matter what he forgot, then find it ..
08.05.2020 20:09 # 11
harunsss
Hodja, the problem that you call lately started to be in my 206, the pressure pad, spark plugs, oil and water changed about 6 months ago, the timing set, valves and lpg brain changed 2 months ago. you did not know 2000, it was not possible to fix the needle to 2500 cycles and it was not possible to raise the needle, but when I took it to the master, it seemed that there was no problem. The car was starting to seem like there was no problem at the moment. and until the engine degree reaches 90, I definitely can't pass the vehicle 70. It doesn't eat gas. It raises very hard. Does anyone know about my problem? After all, the engine returns to normal after the engine has warmed up and once stopped and started, but it does not seem normal to me to fall out of traction when the engine is cold.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 12
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = harunsss] Hodja, the trouble you have said recently started in my 206, the car's pressure pad, spark plugs, oil, water changed about 6 months ago, the timing set, valve and lpg brain changed. when you root the gas as you said, you did not know yourself 2000, it was not possible to fix it at 2500 cycles and crashed. I started to throw pat and I can not pass the vehicle until the engine degree reaches 90. It does not eat gas. It raises very hard. Do you have any information about my problem? After all, the engine returns to normal after the engine has warmed up and once it has stopped and started, but it is not normal for me to fall out of traction when the engine is cold. [/ QUOTE]

If the engine bursts when it is cold, the problem is again caused by the map sensor and temperature sensor in the lpg system. but you have the coil checked again, it is likely to be from the coil. The LPG transition temperature should not be below 35 degrees and gasoline does not fall much under half tank.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 13
Baran35
Friends, I took the vehicle to the master, after connecting it to the computer, it gave the fuel mixture, the air mixture, such a malfunction code. As written on lpg (Atiker) one year warranty paper. I went to the LPG, he looked at the computer, he did not know anything, I do not know what happened to the computer.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 14
ggitaristt
Get well soon..
08.05.2020 20:09 # 15
Baran35
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Get well soon ..
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, teacher, thanks Wink
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”