Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the vehicle stops suddenly when the speed rises

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
hasanhas
My 206 hdi car was working about 5 months ago as if it stopped suddenly on the road and hit it in 1 second again. When I started to repeat, I took it to the service, I can not remember exactly whether it is the exhaust pipe or the cover, they said that it was displaced, the engine that could not throw the exhaust gas was drowned, the vehicle stopped for this reason. they did not replace parts, even repaired, and the problem was solved. But a month ago he suddenly happened again on the road and began to repeat it repeatedly. The sound of the engine changes a few seconds before stopping, if I notice it, it does not stop if I pull my foot out of the gas immediately. Even if I use it under 20 thousand cycles, it didn't stop much. On such a road, I took the vehicle carefully to a well-known authorized service of the Izmir. km before normal. maintenance and oil-filter etc. replacing them and cleaning the injectors. But after that, the service said that it had examined everything but had no problem stopping. it really started working like a car clock. I thought routine maintenance solved the problem. Which was wrong. Two days later, the car stopped suddenly at the bend, and the car was making me cry, like in a scene in the previous series of pride, almost at the wheel. But one day, it is still okay, but one day it can make it happen. Whether it is morning time does not affect much. Also, when I reach around 3000 rpm when the gear is idle, the tachometer plays back and forth up to 200 rpm even though I press the gas at the same level. (but this sometimes does not happen at all) When I bought the car for the first time, the air flow meter seemed to be defective in my expertise, I reminded the service, but they said there was no problem. I was really tired of uneasiness at the wheel and cooled out of the car. we wrote a little long but if you have an idea i would like to try for solution. thanks
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
Long Beach
In a service near your location, they can connect the computer and find the fault.
20 thousand impossible I think 2.000 rpm. You wanted to say.
You wrote that the first fault was from the AGR valve . >

Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
Guests
There is also a little bit about the egr valve. I think it's an electronic option. & nbsp; Pipes are coming tickling. I think it has to be checked there. Maybe the problem is there ... CeCoLi 2011-10-12 09:43:48
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
hasanhas
When they connect the computer to the service, no problem is seen, they checked the parts like the other egr valve, but they could not find the problem. I think it is such a malfunction that it shows itself and disappears, works a little unstable. I am thinking of leaving it to service for four or five days now & nbsp; for thorough investigation
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
sedataksu
Egr valve cover is still attached. Check again if it is faulty.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
hasanhas
we have it reconnected to the computer, this time the crankshaft sensor malfunction that previously did not appear. the sensor has changed but now I can not say that the fault is solved without 100-200 km. Also, I do not understand: is the crankshaft sensor a critical part, should it not be that the car does not just kick at high speed when it breaks, but should not be working at all? Anyway, if the diagnosis turns out to be positive, I will share it again, it will be useful for someone. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
Guests
It may be irrelevant, but there are plugs of the flowmeter in our engines, could there be no contact?
08.05.2020 16:14 # 8
hasanhas
I don't know, there was no problem with the flowmeter from the computer, though. If the crank sensor replacement doesn't work, we'll change it now, hod.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 9
I Love My Pug
To cancel the EGR valve, my friend remove the pipe that came to the EGR and plug the ball back in and re-insert the pipe so that the EGR is canceled.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 10
zavur
Instead of finding to replace, if any, a friend of your car is the same as your car, try to install the parts of it and find the fault. >
08.05.2020 16:14 # 11
hasanhas
500 km. We did, the problem did not recur. so that the malfunction is caused by the crankshaft sensor.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 12
I Love My Pug
I am glad you get it done well :) I wondered the price of the sensor. How much did you solve the problem?
08.05.2020 16:14 # 13
hasanhas
Thank you, 80 TL sensor + 30 TL labor.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 14
Guests
thank you for sharing your solution
08.05.2020 16:14 # 15
chakra
Thank you for sharing this information here. I have the same problem. I had a long time ago, I did not care about fuel, I cleaned the injections in the past, I went to the long road. they erased the mistakes, said they'd come back again
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”