Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The vehicle is switching to LPG and my thermostat problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
onklc06
I wish everyone an accident-free good day. My vehicle is 2000 model 206 XT. I changed the thermostat on Friday last week. After replacing the car started to switch to gas 20-25 minutes later. Even in the mornings of -1 degree last week, it would pass in 3-4 minutes. I don't know how many degrees the new thermostat is. Would it hurt in the winter months if I buy and install a low-grade thermostat? Because in 20-25 minutes, I arrive at my destination. I think what the tube means. And would you recommend antifreeze in blue? As far as I know it was doing red damage. Thank you very much in advance.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
sonerkyl
bro, look at the lpg setting, how many degrees a lpg transition temperature can be a problem with the thermostat installed. antifreeze is blue bay. When antifreeze is put in, it is possible that water leaks from right to left will occur.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
onklc06
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] brother look at the lpg setting How many degrees of lpg transition temperature can be a problem with the thermostat installed. antifreeze is blue bay. When antifreeze is put in, it is possible that water leaks from right to left will occur. [/ QUOTE]

It was 35 degrees, my master's temperature seemed normal. Frankly, I don't think the setting will be broken because the thermostat has changed. I had the leaks handled 2-3 weeks ago, and always replaced the rotting hoses. If there is a creak, I am a crew member :))
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
sonerkyl
If there is no problem in the transition temperature, my brother is not antifreeze in the vehicle right now. Of course, what I said should be within 4-5 km at the latest. Normally, you should put an antifreeze, brother, according to him, there is no need to watch. There is a lpg temperature sensor in the room and the room may be damaged.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
onklc06
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If there is no problem with the transition temperature, my brother is not antifreeze in the vehicle right now. Of course, what I said should be within 4-5 km at the latest. Normally, you should put an antifreeze, brother, according to him, there is no need to watch. There is a lpg temperature sensor in the room and the room may be damaged. [/ QUOTE]

I put it in the antifreeze brother, the day the thermostat changed but I made a mistake and put it red. I hope it is not from the temperature sensor, but what went into gas immediately last week is hard after the thermostat. This situation bored me a lot.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 6
talip206
1. Is the temperature indicator also low? Normally it should reach 80 90 degrees in 20 25 minutes.
2. Does the heater heat during this time.
If the temperature indicator does not rise and the heater does not heat, the thermostat of the new tactic is defective. Otherwise there is a fault with the lpg system. You have to show it to the LPG player. But do not drop the LPG transition temperature and below 35 degrees, otherwise there will be other problems in the future.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 7
onklc06
[QUOTE = talip206] 1. Is the temperature indicator too low? Normally it should reach 80 90 degrees in 20 25 minutes.
2. Does the heater heat during this time.
If the temperature indicator does not rise and the heater does not heat, the thermostat of the new tactic is defective. Otherwise there is a fault with the lpg system. You have to show it to the LPG player. But do not drop the LPG transition temperature and below 35 degrees, otherwise there will be other problems in the future. [/ QUOTE]

In 20 minutes, my 80i master is like a radiator car. As you said, there is a problem with the Lpg temperature sensor. Thank you for your attention
08.05.2020 20:42 # 8
erdiano
[QUOTE = onklc06] I wish everyone good trouble and harmless days. My vehicle is 2000 model 206 XT. I changed the thermostat on Friday last week. After replacing the car started to switch to gas 20-25 minutes later. Even in the mornings of -1 degree last week, it would pass in 3-4 minutes. I don't know how many degrees the new thermostat is. Would it hurt in the winter months if I buy and install a low-grade thermostat? Because in 20-25 minutes, I arrive at my destination. I think what the tube means. And would you recommend antifreeze in blue? As far as I know it was doing red damage. Thank you very much in advance. [/ QUOTE]

Can you inform us about the damages of the red antifreeze? the air where I live is very negative, so I always use red antifreeze, it stops in summer and winter and this is the first time I hear it hurt. I wondered.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 9
onklc06
[QUOTE = erdiano] [QUOTE = onklc06] I wish everyone good accident-free days. My vehicle is 2000 model 206 XT. I changed the thermostat on Friday last week. After replacing the car started to switch to gas 20-25 minutes later. Even in the mornings of -1 degree last week, it would pass in 3-4 minutes. I don't know how many degrees the new thermostat is. Would it hurt in the winter months if I buy and install a low-grade thermostat? Because in 20-25 minutes, I arrive at my destination. I think what the tube means. And would you recommend antifreeze in blue? As far as I know it was doing red damage. Thank you very much in advance. [/ QUOTE]

Can you inform us about the damages of the red antifreeze? the air where I live is very negative, so I always use red antifreeze, it stops in summer and winter and this is the first time I hear it hurt. I wondered.
[/ QUOTE]

Antifreeze compatibility varies for each vehicle. Our vehicles are suitable for yellow and blue-green antifreeze. Let me tell you what happens if we use red. The radiator starts to miss, if the vehicle is old, the water pipes will not stand, the thermostat will not, most importantly, it will damage the engine block. Since I put red last month, 3 water hoses cracked and I found myself in the industry :)) Red is very harmful especially for 2004 models.

08.05.2020 20:42 # 10
talip206
[QUOTE = erdiano] [QUOTE = onklc06] I wish everyone good accident-free days. My vehicle is 2000 model 206 XT. I changed the thermostat on Friday last week. After replacing the car started to switch to gas 20-25 minutes later. Even in the mornings of -1 degree last week, it would pass in 3-4 minutes. I don't know how many degrees the new thermostat is. Would it hurt in the winter months if I buy and install a low-grade thermostat? Because in 20-25 minutes, I arrive at my destination. I think what the tube means. And would you recommend antifreeze in blue? As far as I know it was doing red damage. Thank you very much in advance. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
The history of the vehicle is very important. If red is used since its receipt, there will be no problems. However, if you put a red antifreeze in a vehicle that has not been used for years, the leaks will start.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 11
onklc06
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = erdiano] [QUOTE = onklc06] I wish everyone a good day without trouble and trouble. My vehicle is 2000 model 206 XT. I changed the thermostat on Friday last week. After replacing the car started to switch to gas 20-25 minutes later. Even in the mornings of -1 degree last week, it would pass in 3-4 minutes. I don't know how many degrees the new thermostat is. Would it hurt in the winter months if I buy and install a low-grade thermostat? Because in 20-25 minutes, I arrive at my destination. I think what the tube means. And would you recommend antifreeze in blue? As far as I know it was doing red damage. Thank you very much in advance. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
The history of the vehicle is very important. If red is used since its receipt, there will be no problems. However, if you put a red antifreeze in a vehicle that has not been used for years, the leaks will start. [/ QUOTE]

Although it came out red inside, it happened to me. All the masters I asked said don't put red. Based on it, I told my model 2000 vehicle
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”