Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The vehicle is clogged in gasoline and does not go away

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
kemal58
Hello everyone, I wanted to inform you about the issue that I have been through and resolved. At least, do not be mad like me.

The problem in my vehicle is in the gasoline He said that when I officially took the clogging and the crossover to LPG, it was a little comfortable, but after 3500 cycles, I took the clogging to the service, because the vehicle was lpg, the ignition coil malfunctioned and generally does. Actually, we have a little knowledge, I do it without ignition, or I said from the injectors, what we said okay, let's change both the coil and the spark plugs. src = "smileys / smiley7.gif" border = "0" alt = "Angry" title = "Angry" /> & nbsp; while the master was still tampering with his right (misfire at idle) he suddenly recovered and then started doing it again, I asked the master, Called to the citizen ..... there is a problem with your injector wires, you can renew it to the LPG. /> & nbsp; I didn't give any workmanship anyway & nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; lpg master said I was a man in the region He said loosening, a Japanese glue frequently Tı dried it to the bottom and the car is burning the LPG and gasoline at the same time, the filter was defective. It also changed the starter. We did not click it. In the car, 80 ytl gave it to the master. It was a problem. In short, we gave 250 ytl to the empty tank. & nbsp; I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS ISSUE AND DO NOT LET YOUR MONEY TO THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND AND EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE ... EASY WONDERFUL DRIVEN DRIVERS ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”