Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the vehicle has gasoline but does not take start

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:28 # 1
Aleynaboyner
greetings to all Last night, while driving in Şişli Halaskargazi, he stopped at the lights and did not start again. We even tried to knock the auto car: D but it is now lying somewhere above the house, there is everything that has a battery because the headlights anfi tape works, there is no problem in them. It doesn't work when I turn the engine into ignition.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 2
kilic46
I wonder if it is useful to go if the authorized service is close.
It is said to be expensive, but since it is not fully done in the same way, the same fault shows up again after a few days. Then it costs more than the authorized service and is still not done.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 3
Aleynaboyner
well, my master maslak dot peugeot recep master burned our pocket but he did tricks on what he did, but if he doesn't do it really expensive, okay I'll go, but I can not borrow my budget, I can not borrow it because I bought this car, I spent more than 10 thousand money, solenoids circulation triger motor ears axles balls, whatever I can think of. I made them as this car is an actively used car. but the car is doing whatever it can to make trouble. it won't be that much bro i'm bored now .. has been poison since october 2016
08.05.2020 20:28 # 4
eng34
The starter never presses. Or start starter but don't buy
08.05.2020 20:28 # 5
Delone
the same problem I bought the car for 20 thousand, I paid about 5 thousand lira, I do not put it in my door, it pissed the peugeot car, now every time I get it, I hope that it will not happen again.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 6
Aleynaboyner
mars never presses my teacher, the key of the car turns out to be wasted, this is my 3rd peugeot. I was surprised at what I would do, if I sell it in this state, I will not find a buyer or I will dispose it as I made it cost
08.05.2020 20:28 # 7
eng34
I think it's a simple electrical malfunction. One of the leaflets may have been unplugged.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 8
Aleynaboyner
I don't know, I am waiting for our master to come and look at the night again. How can I not cool it? I have to be an active vehicle under me. I have a lot of work outside. I passed it. There is no such a car or 206, they say it is never durable. It has to go to the industry 3 times every month. Whom do I take the stab
08.05.2020 20:28 # 9
eng34
My vehicle is automatic. Lpg also occasionally stops. I have not found a solution for now, but it does not cause any trouble in gasoline.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 10
What is the crank sensor first?
08.05.2020 20:28 # 11
Aleynaboyner
When I went to the car last night, the car worked like a monster in half anthem. without any problems, as if I stopped on Saturday night, I did not travel, I came home, I went to the car park at 8 in the morning, I looked, the car is not working again.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 12
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Aleynaboyner] When I went to the car last night, the car worked like a monster in half anthem. without any problems, as if I stopped on Saturday night, I did not travel, I came home, I went to the car park at 8 in the morning, I looked, the car is not working again now [/ QUOTE]

There's something in the car that doesn't work occasionally. It is very likely to be one of the sensors.
You say, not from the battery. I guess that enough battery is enough to turn the starter motor.
I would say that if I understand too much from the technical side, let me come and see, but unfortunately.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 13
eng34
It can be a battery then. Your dynamo may not charge enough
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”