Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The vehicle automatically changes from gas to gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
mrttkin
Hi guys first. My vehicle is 2004 model 1.6 206 cc RG. Gas was first installed on my vehicle about 4 days ago. Unfortunately, my face hasn't laughed for 4 days. After the vehicle starts, it changes to gas but after a while it throws it into gasoline. I switch to gas again with my hand, but sometimes it does not pass for 10 minutes, sometimes it passes immediately. Besides, when it passes immediately, it switches to gasoline again soon. a very frustrating situation. I'm going to where I got the gas for three. they cannot look at the density. Are there any similar problems among you? Also, when I started the car today in the evening, it gave the first antipollution fault error and the engine turned on the fault light.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
sonerkyl
The masters who wear the valve, the wrong connection, the wrong connection, a wrong setting and a faulty piece will cause such troubles. what is the brand of the kit
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
mrttkin
My fitted kit aldesa teacher
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
sonerkyl
aldesa is an old company, i think there is a problem with workmanship my teacher i have a good control.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
mrttkin
Today, I went again, they did not take the air out of grams of water in the vehicle and the temperature sensor failed (4 days!) As if there is no problem for now. We will see in the coming days.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
sonerkyl
The reason for the lack of water is due to the t piece used in the ketics of the cut radiator hoses. Your vehicle that did not overheat God. The temperature sensor malfunction is strange, they have never tested the vehicle or master, there is a master.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
mrttkin
Unfortunately, the master is unfortunately mixed with a joke when I am a little familiar.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”