Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The temperature rose in an instant.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.02.2022 21:06 # 1
ErcanOzcan
Hello everyone. While driving at a speed of 70 km in the city, the temperature, which was 70, suddenly increased to 100 and the stop light started to flash. Then I pulled over the edge and waited, running. There was no water shortage. I checked the radiator with my hand, it circulated. After waiting for a while, I turned off the ignition and waited for about 15 minutes. When I started the car there was no problem and I arrived at my destination. This evening when the engine was warm, I noticed white smoke and the smell of raw fuel. No water shortage. The master said that it could be the fan relay or the fan switch, but if everything is normal, I can continue without fear. Can anyone help with a situation like this?
15.02.2022 09:46 # 2
sonerkyl
Welcome aboard. Sir, probably the thermostat may be stuck at that moment. I don't think you should risk it and replace your thermostat. Is there antifreeze in the car?
15.02.2022 14:23 # 3
ErcanOzcan
I took the vehicle today. We connected it to the device. It was fixed by a short circuit somewhere. It wasn't a repeated failure, the device said so. The lower oxygen sensor was faulty. He said that he may have created a problem because it draws too much amperage as the master said. We changed it too. There are no malfunctions at the moment. Everything is stable.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”