Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The temperature rises

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
Ssedo
Hello friends, the water supplement tank of our 206 XR vehicle was broken. We asked him if we changed it. Anyway, 100% antivirize filled, said red and blue, red said better, opened the original product of the oil office and added it to us. But as if the fever is rising, or I have not paid so much attention in advance. Coming to 100, it is a little over 90 on the long road, and it is approaching 110 in traffic. In other forums who have said that antiviriz doesn't cool as much as water, is this true? How many degrees does the fan come into play?

I am waiting for the opinions of friends who have previously lived knowledge what may be the problem.

- It goes up to the places I have marked - PHOTO

08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
samet206
It is not healthy to go up to the places you have marked, and it is quite inconvenient to put a hundred percent antifreeze. I think it should be diluted with a 50 percent mixture, but it is super something for lime, it is okay for lime. I was not very knowledgeable about these issues until now but I was more or less aware of it. You can trust the system of 206's now, but it may also be a malfunction related to the fan. It is necessary to open it, if it is past, first of all, if you see if your water is deficient, you will reach the solution more quickly. If there is no leakage or loss, you can look for problems related to the fan.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
bordo_blue
There may be other problems. For example, with fever, be careful about the transfer of the vehicle. There are more or less tricks depending on his head. If it is happening, the problem may be big. But this is only a possibility. I'm not saying that. Get well again
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
Ssedo
Guys, thank you for your valuable answers. Best of all I'll take it to the place where I add antivirus, maybe I am afraid that the thermostat or something is broken. Probably they will solve the problem, let's not come to the car, good night
08.05.2020 17:57 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = Ssedo] Guys, thank you for your valuable answers. Best of all I'll take it to the place where I add antivirus, maybe I am afraid that the thermostat or something is broken. Probably they will solve the problem, let's not get the car good night [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome, I think you are good at not using the vehicle like this because I say cooling water is very important. It is not clear what will happen, you will suddenly stay on the road, it will boil water, etc. etc. But finally, a little thing solves the problem, it won't be a problem for him to solve, but let me say that if your problem is pure, we don't have to trust the mechanic too much because we know that they need to know them as much as we know. Do not misunderstand the fault, but we did the same thing with us, though I wouldn't do it if I did it myself. a good evening in life, good evening ...
08.05.2020 17:57 # 6
Ssedo
I guess our vehicles are 2000 models and our first car is the same, we don't understand much, we learn slowly, I can say that it is our first experience in the industry. There are friends who say that red antivirized water cannot be added, be it in other forums or be here. What do you think about this? If I evacuate antivirus and add another antivirus? If I take my repair shop directly for the purpose of trial or thermostat etc. may be malfunctioning. We searched for a supplementary water tank for 1 month, we did not comply, cut the man, cut it, made up, it was quite solid, this problem is now. These problems will make you crazy :) How much is your normal temperature, teacher? Thank you very much, generally, in the traffic and on the long road. Finally, I wonder if they couldn't get the air, I think there was an airing event, the guy said he took the air, he ran the car for 2 hours, gave gas or something, but as I said, I don't understand much.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 7
ismailkaya
radiator core cleaning is done, as far as I know, search the internet for cooling water circulation cleaning.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 8
_ali_
I changed the radiator, we put 50% antifreeze in the past months, then we left it at idle and waited to check if the fan was switched on, do not leave without checking it.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 9
murat222
I have a similar problem, but they said that the temperature of these vehicles is usually over 90. I think I will go the same way and solve the problem with the new thermostat. As soon as possible, I will talk to the master and transfer the information.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 10
kursat611
As long as I do not force, I see 85 temperature hard

I put it in pure red antifreeze minus 32 they said on the measurement
but leaks have occurred, they put radiator fluid, würt brand did not leak, but the heat does not see 80, the fuel has not been heated in the gas with the carpet.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”