Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

the tape does not close when I close the contact

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:45 # 1
& Nbsp; Hello, 2006 mod. 206 hdi my original yesterday & nbsp; I removed the cd player and bought it from the bimex & nbsp; pıoneer mhv 1400 cd player & nbsp; non-radio aux usb & nbsp; entry & nbsp; auto tape & nbsp; I tied it myself. post assembly & nbsp; everything is fine but when i stop the engine and turn the ignition off & nbsp; used & nbsp; would be closed on tape but & nbsp; The tape continues to work right now. I wonder what cable I forgot to connect to the tape guys 206206 2012-05-08 09:17:23
08.05.2020 16:45 # 2
tlp
When attaching a different tape other than the original tape, they reverse the cable, but I don't know exactly which cable.

If you find the speakers, there are a few cables left in the socket. I have a sony and if you turn off the ignition, it works for 10 minutes and then it closes and even if I open the doors, the tape opens itself :)) Is it your own privilege or I do not know the wrong connection
08.05.2020 16:45 # 3

your tape & nbsp; fully automated :) you can not do if you want i guess opening the door automatically when you open the door .. o & nbsp; lost in feature

08.05.2020 16:45 # 4
Alicilik
Sir, two 4 * 2 pin ISO sockets come from the vehicle to the tape recorder. One of these is the speakers. (the slot is full. The other is the part of the vehicle's brain and battery.

The picture above is the socket in my vehicle. The left yellow-green cable is the chassis cable on the left. This pole will be connected.

The blue next to the chassis is the line coming from the battery. Continuous + is. This the tape is connected to the memory (red) cable

The dark yellow cable under the chassis is the BSI (also called contact) + current. This should be connected to the contact (yellow) cable of the tape.

I told the colors in this way. The yellow and red power cables on the Pioneer tapes are interchangeable. If the red memory is yellow, it is the contact +.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = tlp] When attaching a different tape other than the original tape, they reverse the cable, but I do not know exactly which cable

If you find the loudspeaker cables, how many cables will be left in the socket

Have you experimented at all? ? I have a sony and if I switch off the contact, it goes off for 10 minutes, then it closes and even if I open the door, the tape opens itself :)) Is it your own privilege? The contact cycle is closed because the current vehicles received a trigger over bsi. The tape opens on every trigger in the vehicle (the door is locked and the door is opened). Even when a similar 206 is locked or opened next to my vehicle from the remote, my tape opens again "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:45 # 6
thank you sn. Scherzo;
& nbsp; I connected the green chassis on the socket to the black chassis on the tape. and by connecting the yellow and red wires on the tape, I connected it to the plus cable of the vehicle & nbsp; but I left some of the cable that you mentioned idle
I think when I look at the socket in the picture you mentioned, & nbsp; The second cable is not the top one. the problem will be solved when i connect this cable to the yellow cable of the tape
08.05.2020 16:45 # 7
Alicilik
Due to the working principle of the tapes, two cables (yellow-red) + need to be connected to the pole, the absence of one causes the tape not to turn on.

The blue thick cable next to the chassis is continuous + coming from the battery. This should be due to the red on the tape. It depends on both of you. For this reason, the current never ceases and remains open until the tape is closed.

Instead, if both are connected to the dark yellow one under the chassis, this time only works on the contact tape. But if you turn each contact on or off, the tape is reset.

The best connection (I am not sure about your tape and vehicle connections. I say these based on my own connections).
If you have the possibility, you can check the ISO socket of the vehicle with a voltmeter or a 12v control pen.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 8
You made a very good explanation, thanks to & nbsp; I understood the logic here. & nbsp; when I connect the yellow cable from the tape to the yellow in the socket & nbsp; I think the problem will be solved
08.05.2020 16:45 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = 206206] well explained, thanks to you & nbsp; I understood the logic here. & nbsp; when I connect the yellow cable from the tape to the yellow in the socket & nbsp; I think the problem will be solved [/ QUOTE]

It will be in a schematic way, but the cable colors of your vehicle and the tape and the places may differ slightly.

Try this way. Do not touch each other. You can blow insurance. When I fuse, my vehicle protected and it did not work until I changed the fuse.

If there is a fuse, there is a fuse panel under the steering. There are small fuses under the left of that panel. The small yellow fuse from the left is the tape fuse.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 10
Alicilik

the part I mentioned is dark but it is located right next to the OBD socket. from the bottom of the small fuses from the left
08.05.2020 16:45 # 11

Click & nbsp; I hope & nbsp; not at & nbsp; :)

08.05.2020 16:45 # 12
now ... & nbsp; The tape & nbsp; 2 & nbsp; + exit & nbsp; There are & nbsp; .. one is red & nbsp; diğrer & nbsp; yellow & nbsp; Both have insurance, which is & nbsp; I wonder if the cable that will be continuously powered by the battery for memory is 206206 2012-05-08 16:08:59
08.05.2020 16:45 # 13
Alicilik
Sir, it's normal to have insurance. In general, the red one is directly connected to the battery (memory) and the yellow one is the contact. Try it this way, if the memory is gone when the contact is closed try another way
08.05.2020 16:45 # 14

This product's k ı rm ı z ı cable (ACC), ignition key < / FONT> ı n < / FONT> ı n on / off i job actions

ba ğ l ı plug into a terminal ı if the battery is empty job . . & nbsp; The tape & nbsp; this post in the user manual & nbsp; writes & nbsp; . this & nbsp; in case red cable & nbsp; where should I connect

08.05.2020 16:45 # 15
Alicilik
As I told you, this situation varies from tape to tape. In the picture I said from the red contact (bsi) you will be connected to the dark yellow color under the chassis and the other will be connected to the blue.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 16

I connected it to the contact cable as we talked about the confirmation & nbsp; when I turn off the contact & nbsp; tape is closing. but & nbsp; let's say the engine is off & nbsp; when I want to listen music, tape & nbsp; could not be opened. & nbsp; Since I heard that it was harmful to the engine, I hooked it back to the old way

08.05.2020 16:45 # 17
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = 206206]

I connected it to the contact cable as we talked about the confirmation & nbsp; when I turn off the contact & nbsp; tape is closing. but & nbsp; let's say the engine is off & nbsp; when I want to listen music, tape & nbsp; could not be opened. & nbsp; Since I heard that this is also harmful to the engine, I connected it back in the old way. )

08.05.2020 16:45 # 18
Alicilik
[QUOTE = 206206]

I connected it to the contact cable as we talked about the confirmation & nbsp; when I turn off the contact & nbsp; tape is closing. but & nbsp; let's say the engine is off & nbsp; when I want to listen music, tape & nbsp; could not be opened. & nbsp; Since I heard that this was harmful to the engine, I connected it to the old style again.

[/ QUOTE]

What do you mean by the engine? How will you damage the engine of the vehicle without starting?
08.05.2020 16:45 # 19
eskisehir26
{pıoneer MVH 1400 dub neme bude neu de db There is a hearing but it does not turn off, just put it on hold if you can help? "Angry" < editID> eskisehir26 2012-12-23 14:11:21
08.05.2020 16:45 # 20
tellotello
[QUOTE = eskisehir26] {pıone neber neme débé nébé nébé nébé nébem There is a deactivation on top but it does not turn off, just put it on hold if you can help? "Angry" [ / QUOTE]

In a forum, press the red buttons on the SRC and hold it down, my teacher said, if you want a try.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”