Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The tachometer rises but doesn't eat gas.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
pejokoray
Hello there,

There is a problem in my vehicle (206 1.4 XR Fully automatic 2002 model 118 thousand.)

This problem happens after the vehicle is warmed up, so if I did a long way, I would stop and get up. Let's say I'm going on a straight road, the red light came on and I stopped. When I get up, I press the gas, the tachometer rises, but the vehicle does not lift. As such, I think the gearbox is also eating the winter mode and the super mode lights start flashing, even the vehicle is reversing. What do you think is the problem Üzgün
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
talip206
The transmission protects itself. That's why he takes himself into 3rd gear. 3. Having difficulty taking off since it is in gear.
It is necessary to connect to the computer and look at the malfunction code. Your problem is likely to be solved by solenoid change and oil change. But it is necessary to look at the malfunction code.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
pejokoray
[QUOTE = talip206] The transmission is protecting itself. That's why he takes himself into 3rd gear. 3. Having difficulty taking off since it is in gear.
It is necessary to connect to the computer and look at the malfunction code. Your problem is likely to be solved by solenoid change and oil change. But it is necessary to look at the malfunction code. [/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you very much for your answer.

Well, don't you think that this problem is related to the end of the printing pad?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Our aspiring friend is experienced in these matters. I would like to thank yourself for the information sharing. There is no pressure pad in your vehicles, hodja. Since it is a fully automatic transmission, the system has a system that operates with different hydraulic pressure.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 5
SelimK
The same situation happened to me, my teacher, 720 TL was settled for this. Solenoid valve and oil change was made. My soner said that there is a press brake, my gearbox master is mine 2005 model, but I do not understand how it has the same gearbox. Your problem caused by the problem with hydraulic oil pressure. There is a filter there, they can forget to clean the filter Iron dust is accumulating. I say clean it. The direct problem may not be in solenoids. After removing the hydraulic brain, there are 2 valves. Measure the pressure of those valves that regulate the oil pressure. Hope your problem is solved
08.05.2020 20:46 # 6
talip206
[QUOTE = SelimK] The same situation happened to me, my teacher, 720 TL was settled for this. Solenoid valve and oil change was made. My soner said that there is a press brake, my gearbox master is mine 2005 model, but I do not understand how it has the same gearbox. Your problem caused by the problem with hydraulic oil pressure. There is a filter there, they can forget to clean the filter Iron dust is accumulating. I say clean it. The direct problem may not be in solenoids. After removing the hydraulic brain, there are 2 valves. Measure the pressure of those valves that regulate the oil pressure. Hope your problem is solved [/ QUOTE]

There is no manual pad in the manual that we know. Yes, the pad is present, but this pad is in the oil, and unless the oil is completely exhausted, it will not. In other words, the life of the pad is longer than the life of the transmission. (Unless the oil is completely finished and roasted in the pad.)

If the gearbox is overhauled, the masters also change this lining so that there is no expense in the future. But the gearbox revision is not done because the pad is finished.
talip206 2018-02-23 17:02:16
08.05.2020 20:46 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome to us. Our aspiring friend is experienced in these matters. I would like to thank yourself for the information sharing. There is no pressure pad in your vehicles, hodja. Since it is a fully automatic transmission, the system has a system that operates with different hydraulic pressure. [/ QUOTE]
I thank you, sir. We try to share what we know as much as we can. We are trying not to be fooled by those who say that it is necessary to download the gearbox completely for 30 lira brake sender malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 8
pejokoray
I'm a little confused frankly Smile

Today, I have the tool connected to the PC for troubleshooting. There were 2 pages of errors. Then I took it to the gearbox. He said to the man when he was counting as these mistakes came out, would that be the case? Monday, I will look at the vehicle installation, he said there is probably a problem.

Selim Bey haunted my head. What if the problem is really related to the hydraulic oil pressure, will this man detect this when he looks at the installation? Is it solenoid valve when I say I will see the installation? Wacko I really like my car and the gears are like oil when stepping on the straight road. How does this fit into my vehicle? I hope I can handle it in a cheap way and continue to use it. I will also convey the information written here to the master. pejokoray 2018-02-24 20:33:08
08.05.2020 20:46 # 9
SelimK
Sir, it is quite natural that the malfunction codes come out. Our vehicles even show the failure of a tiny taillight in the fault log. For example, even if you have disassembled and cleaned the throttle, even if it is plugged in, it will record a fault in the vehicle. As for the transmission problem, if the sports snow light flashes even once, it will save that fault in its memory. I think your problem is valve and oil change. I don't think you have a problem with electronic installation. If you turn the ignition on and off, it is fixing this problem, probably this is something that has been done to help you get to the service as soon as possible. Get back again.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 10
pejokoray
[QUOTE = SelimK] Sir, it is quite natural that malfunction codes come out. Our vehicles even show the failure of a tiny taillight in the fault log. For example, even if you have disassembled and cleaned the throttle, even if it is plugged in, it will record a fault in the vehicle. As for the transmission problem, if the sports snow light flashes even once, it will save that fault in its memory. I think your problem is valve and oil change. I don't think you have a problem with electronic installation. If you turn the ignition on and off, it is fixing this problem, probably this is something that has been done to help you get to the service as soon as possible. Get back again. [/ QUOTE]

I deleted the malfunctions. When the guy who tied the program in the service experienced this problem, come back again, let's connect again, we see what the program is from there. I have already changed the gearbox oil, but the inspection is a slight defect, is it because of the leakage of the gearbox oil, is it related to it? The problem does not improve when the ignition is turned on and off. When I have this problem, I wait for the car to cool down and wait for a while without any problems. The problem starts again when the temperature is 90 or so.
pejokoray 2018-02-25 00:00:16
08.05.2020 20:46 # 11
pejokoray
In fact, when I gathered my head, I was able to sort the problems better. After the vehicle starts to heat up, it has a problem at the point of take-off. I climbed a slope and went down and started to slow down in the first lights that came across. As I begin to slow down, I already understand now that the car is starting to strangely. I stopped. As soon as I pulled my foot off the brake, the car is reversing as if I was on the ridge as if I was missing it. I'm loading, the gas is crumbling, the car speed goes up to 5,000, at this time the winter and sports mode are starting to flash. In other words, something is happening before the car does not get up, it knocks back, while the gearbox also malfunctions. It seems to me that there is something at the grip point of the vehicle. You throw someone in the air and hold it back so that it doesn't hit the ground. Here is the problem I am having, no holding back. LOL
08.05.2020 20:46 # 12
talip206
[QUOTE = pejokoray] Actually, when I gathered my head, I was able to sort the problems better. After the vehicle starts to heat up, it has a problem at the point of take-off. I climbed a slope and went down and started to slow down in the first lights that came across. As I begin to slow down, I already understand now that the car is starting to strangely. I stopped. As soon as I pulled my foot off the brake, the car is reversing as if I was on the ridge as if I was missing it. I'm loading, the gas is crumbling, the car speed goes up to 5,000, at this time the winter and sports mode are starting to flash. In other words, something is happening before the car does not get up, it knocks back, while the gearbox also malfunctions. It seems to me that there is something at the grip point of the vehicle. You throw someone in the air and hold it back so that it doesn't hit the ground. Here is the problem I am having, no holding back. LOL [/ QUOTE]
I do not want to scare, but the symptoms you mentioned are not a good sign. Temporary improvement occurs when solenoid problem usually stops and runs.
You have already given it to the master. Let's see what he says.
So, when there is no shortage in the gearbox, does it miss out on the slight slope? Or does it move spontaneously when you take your foot off the brake on the first departure?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 13
pejokoray
No, when I stop and open again, the car is the same. This situation improves when the car cools down.

The vehicle goes away when I press the brake and when I don't have this problem. I also have no problems in light slopes. It misses a little on slopes and gets light when it is loaded on the gas.

It seems to me that it is not from the solenoid valve, so my head is confused, maybe it is not related to the gearbox, so I don't know, I don't know from the car works anyway. I'll take it to the master tomorrow.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 14
pejokoray
Hello there,

I write that if there are friends who have the same problem, they will be for help.

I received my car today. I had it done by Bursa Small Industry Transmission Ismet Usta. People of Bursa know Wink After my car was warmed up, it had a stop problem. As if it were idle, the vehicle was swinging back and not getting up. The winter-sports mode lights were starting to flash. The problem is not from solenoid valves, but from the plumber, the master said, I don't understand much, but I couldn't remember now. The peugoet service put the gearbox oil in the oil of the red mobil. The master said they put it wrong, said something like the blue 710D. Everything like workmanship exploded to 700 pounds for me. Those who hear say I tear it cheap but I don't know. Tongue I tested my vehicle for 1.5 hours. Bayır everywhere, up and down I did a lot of vehicles at 90 degrees, I have never had a problem. May Allah not show it to anyone. Have a good drive. Embarrassed
08.05.2020 20:46 # 15
talip206
Come on. Yagi original esso esso brand in turkey, but no longer. Peugeot authorized services recommend mobil lt 71141 oil. I've never heard of blue oil. If you learn and write the changing parts, it is good for those who have the same problem, who are looking for solutions. I wish you an accident-free day.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 16
pejokoray
[QUOTE = talip206] Let's get past. Yagi original esso esso brand in turkey, but no longer. Peugeot authorized services recommend mobil lt 71141 oil. I've never heard of blue oil. If you learn and write the changing parts, it is good for those who have the same problem, who are looking for solutions. I wish you an accident-free day. [/ QUOTE]

He said that if you put it in the red oil of the mobile, it will not be the blue one. Big smile
08.05.2020 20:46 # 17
EmSul
When we say a topic that we do not know what is solved by doing it from the installation, I wonder where and what was done.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 18
Kurban06
Friends, my car is Citroen Xsara 2004 automatic, and I think the Peugeot vehicles and the gearbox and engine are the same. But when I turned it off and on it was getting better. When I listened to my friend and washed the engine, this event increased. A few months ago, I changed the Solenoids and transmission oil, and after I washed the engine, I changed the upper shaft.
The odd thing is that when I want to get into the car that goes very quietly like clockwork, after 2 days, this is happening, I am surprised at what I will do, so it doesn't always happen if there is a mechanical failure.

08.05.2020 20:46 # 19
EmSul
Don't you say I washed the engine with water?
the same breakdown I have ever done without washing the engine after replacing the solenoids
08.05.2020 20:46 # 20
kaan206
what is the last situation
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”