Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The subtleties of using diesel vehicles ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
MaximuS
Most of us are thinking while using our diesel vehicles; Saying "God does not give the turbo malfunction to give", "this diesel popmpa is also very expensive, I hope it will not have a problem" ... Let's say that we can or should do to prevent these pessimism, there is an important detail. Of course, everyone knows how to use it, or what does the car need? but these are important details ... these 5 golden rules are very, very important for the diesel pump and engine life ... maybe for those who still don't know or are missing, and "don't be surprised by gasoline, friend, what the heck diesel will do, it is not very expensive There is a diesel pump starting from 1500 TL ... "I am a child who is a driver child and grew up on the bus: 1. The most important golden rule: stay absolutely at least 1 minute in the morning and at least 2 minutes in the winter ... 2.If you have come from the long way (which is also useful for normal driving), it will not matter whether it is summer or winter without stopping. Avoid the road to stabilize. if you have to, proceed by avoiding slow and sudden movements. Never approach a vehicle that is dusting in front of you. For the vehicle that comes in by dust, do not step on the gas until it passes by and passes the dust to a certain extent ... 4. Avoid driving at a slow speed. you force the diesel pump and shorten its life. Do not fall below 2000 cycles as much as possible. Do not be afraid, diesel engine likes high speed ... 5. Take care to take your diesel from the same place, at least to use the same brand, except for the long road ... these rules have been applied and the maintenance of the diesel engine will cause 0 extra expenses as well as for the competition more km. . will share you smoothly ... by the way, this sharing is not a quote from the barrier, it is entirely fixed with the experience of me and my veteran father ... I wish you all accident-free, trouble-free, impunity driving my friends ... MaximuS2011-10-11 20:36:23
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
zex
[QUOTE = MaximuS]

1. The most important golden rule: do not wait at least 1 minute in the morning and at least 2 minutes in the winter in the morning ...
& nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
avcifurkan
[QUOTE = zex] [QUOTE = MaximuS]

1. The most important golden rule: do not wait for a maximum of 1 minute in the summer and at least 2 minutes in the winter in the morning ...
& nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]
Reviews
[/ QUOTE]
2. Especially if you have come a long way (which is also useful for normal driving), it does not matter in summer or winter without stopping. img src = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Blink" title = "Blink" />
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
orhanax
[QUOTE = avcifurkan] [QUOTE = zex] [QUOTE = MaximuS]

1. The most important golden rule: do not wait for a maximum of 1 minute in the summer and at least 2 minutes in the winter in the morning ...
& nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]
Reviews
[/ QUOTE]
2. Especially if you have come a long way (which is also useful for normal driving), it does not matter whether it is summer or winter without stopping wait again for 1 minute ...

based on this rule, wait in rule 1 says < img src = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Blink" title = "Blink" />
[/ QUOTE]

Wait it will be. The keyboard has been driven. Understand dear so much. & Nbsp; "Language
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
MaximuS

There was a little error, I fixed it ... "Blink"

08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
Guests
Even if we do not fall below 2 thousand cycles even if we have a tachometer, & nbsp; "Blink" Ozan.Ersoy 2011-10-11 20:41:20
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
efsanemurat

Shall we wait at idle or not wait?

08.05.2020 16:14 # 8
Engin Tepe
Thanks for sharing.
And let's not load our diesel or gasoline vehicles without warming up or traveling a distance.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 9
orhanax
[QUOTE = legendemurat]

Shall we wait at idle or not wait?

[/ QUOTE]

Waiting. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:14 # 10
MaximuS
There was a minor error, I fixed it ... we should definitely identify !!! "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:14 # 11
Guests
When we first started the vehicle and before stopping, especially in the new generation of turbo diesel vehicles in order to take the full pressure of the turbo; In addition, when the car runs at idle when we think of the possibility of anything escaping into the turbocharger when the vehicle is running at idle, because the propellers of the turbo are very sensitive, it will be thrown when the car is idling, any dirt or anything else that may be on the propeller of the turbo will break the propeller if we load it on the gas as we get on the world, which will cost the world. To give an example of the precision of the blades of the turbo, even any institution that can come from the manifold is damaging the propeller. Bahadır32 2011-10-11 22:45:30
08.05.2020 16:14 # 12
hakann83
My health master & nbsp; +1 comment
08.05.2020 16:14 # 13
muzaffer
Finally, definitely and definitely change the oil change with the original parts and the 10000 Km . you are doing the biggest damage. Yours sincerely. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:14 # 14
Guests
"Thumbs "Clap & nbsp; very, very useful sharing thanks
08.05.2020 16:14 # 15
MaximuS
[QUOTE = victorious] Finally, definitely and definitely change the oil filter, the diesel filter change with the original parts and 10000 Km. . you are making the biggest damage to turbo. Yours sincerely. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
is not necessary to spend the maintenance time for both gasoline, diesel and lpg vehicles. . I shared it for those who love the car, meticulous people and those who do not want the slightest anxiety in their minds ...
08.05.2020 16:14 # 16
Guests
Some services call the brother 10000 km for oil change, but you can make speeches as if you can not come at 15000.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 17
Ako06
thanks useful sharing ..
08.05.2020 16:14 # 18
Long Beach
Do not force the engine top speeds too much (ideal between 2,000 and 3,500). Check the air filter frequently, according to the city you are using (dust-sand, etc.). Replace the diesel oil filter,
use quality fuel.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 19
Guests
My brother's hands are health, I think these are the most important points, things that will definitely not force a person who loves their vehicle, moreover, we are preventing a lot of money from our pocket with 1 minute ..
08.05.2020 16:14 # 20
jack67
I do maintenance at 15.000, I have no problem but I change the fuel filter in 2 maintenance, i.e. at 30.000.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”