Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The stinging noise coming from the thin [SOLVED!]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:53 # 1
Haku
Hello Friends 206 I have a 1.4 model vehicle and I cannot solve a problem of my vehicle. There is a continuous noise going out while the vehicle is moving. When I touch the brake very lightly, a little noise increases, it keeps cutting when it continues to press. Do not write responses like the disc is curved and old, because I have the discs and axes replaced in the service. The rear drums were fixed from the shaft and turned. Previously there was braking, I fixed it by changing the rods but this sound is incredibly frustrating for me. When the vehicle approaches the sidewalk in the left lane, it is heard clearly, if there is a sidewalk in the right lane, it is heard when it approaches. I have the vehicle for 2 years and no one has solved it yet. The master disc that came before him changed and turned. We have officially changed the disc 3 times. Those who say disc lining are now in my mouth. The bearings of the front wheel also changed last year, and I also changed my left caliper to come from the caliper. At the last service, a master said replace the caliper repair kit, but I can't find it either. Has anyone come across this problem? There is no problem in the rod balance of the vehicle. Also, the wheels of the vehicle are the same as pictured below. I thank the friends who will help you in advance.
Hakuna 2016-07-19 11:10:20
08.05.2020 19:53 # 2
Bha41
Are the rim hubs fixed? Could be coming from there
08.05.2020 19:53 # 3
Haku
Sir, when the wheel hub is fixed? The hubs have covers they are attached. Why should the belly sound when you touch the brake only? Vehicle in the photo If you explain exactly where you describe my vehicle teacher, believe that I did not fully understand.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 4
ssakyel
Hello, I went to have the inspection of the last vehicle. I stayed because the percentage of the rear brake deflection exceeds 30. Then I changed the rear brake pads and rollers. The same sound started with me. When I go, I go out and check the brakes. I asked the master, because he is always new, he said he will cut it over time. If I don't use it, I will take it again. I have looked at some forums about the subject. Generally, they say he did it because he used poor quality pads. I would say good day.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 5
Haku
[QUOTE = ssakyel] Hello, I went to get the inspection of the last vehicle. I stayed because the percentage of rear brake deflection exceeds 30. Then I changed the rear brake pads and rollers. The same sound started on me too. I approach the pavement and check it, sometimes the sound is still coming or is cut. Anyway, I asked the master, because the same terane is always new, he said he will cut it over time. If I don't use it, I will take it again. I will have a look at it soon.
[/ QUOTE]
No, my teacher will pass the same excuse when they cannot find anything. You stepped on the brakes and you entered the water. For this to happen, you need to heat the metal to 500 degrees and enter the water. In one person, they have come across, responding to everyone as either poor quality or aspest used in the lining or the metals inside are rubbing. These metals have not been worn for 2 years? Sir, are the parts that you change behind are parts of the campaign or disc?
08.05.2020 19:53 # 6
ssakyel
The parts of the campaign have just changed, but as I said, it was normal before the change, and the voice started after the change.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 7
Bha41
[QUOTE = Haku] When my coach says the hub is fixed? The hubs have covers they are attached. Why should the belly sound when you touch the brake only? Vehicle in the photo If you explain exactly where you describe my vehicle teacher, believe that I did not fully understand.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, teacher, the caps are attached on the navel. I am not saying that there is certain
08.05.2020 19:53 # 8
Haku
[QUOTE = Bha41] [QUOTE = Haku] When my coach says the hub is fixed? The hubs have covers they are attached. Why should the belly sound when you touch the brake only? Vehicle in the photo If you explain exactly where you describe my vehicle teacher, believe that I did not fully understand.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, my teacher is attached to the navel covers. I'm not saying it's precise, the idea is just [/ QUOTE]
It's easy, sir, I'll try to remove all of them 😉
08.05.2020 19:53 # 9
Vefa
Hello, my friend, I have a sound like that, I suspect the right wheel, but if amantisor sesismis is not broken, but if there is no oil in it, let me know if you find the sound.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 10
Eyup B.
Well, as I go, I hear a little noise, but I noticed that when the stone got stuck in the wheel. I have a bidet rim cover, I may be taking the wind of it
08.05.2020 19:53 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
While the sound subject is opened, let me ask a question without making the crowd. While traveling at high speed, there is a sound like a fine whistling sound around 90-110 o. I guess it sounds when I'm doing it right, not when I'm going straight. At first I was thinking that the wind is scraping any part of the car and doing it. But when going straight or to the left, there is no sound, it comes when I make a light right. I wonder why?
08.05.2020 19:53 # 12
Haku
[QUOTE = ssakyel] The parts of the campaign have just changed, but as I said, it was normal before the change, the voice started after the change.
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, I don't have much time right now, but my first job is to put a lot of people in the car and have them determine where exactly the sound is coming from. I even thought of putting go pro sometime, but I will try. If I am sure, I will process the exact location accordingly.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 13
Haku
[QUOTE = Vefa] Hello friend, I have a sound like that, I suspect the right wheel, but if amantisor did not break out, but if there was no oil in it, I would make it sound.
None, when I bought the car 2 years ago, the shock absorbers were broken and I changed them. The same sound continued for 2 years. So I know there are no shock absorbers. Also easy to understand the problems of shock absorbers can be detected by shaking the vehicle in park
08.05.2020 19:53 # 14
Haku
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Let me ask a question without the subject crowd when the sound topic is opened. While traveling at high speed, there is a sound like a fine whistling sound around 90-110 o. I guess it sounds when I'm doing it right, not when I'm going straight. At first I was thinking that the wind is scraping any part of the car and doing it. But when going straight or to the left, there is no sound, it comes when I make a light right. I wonder why? [/ QUOTE]
Sir, what do I think is the discs are air cooled? I heard that it makes noise in air coolers. You say whistle, whistle is a sound related to air. It comes out when the air hits somewhere. The metal metal sound is different. First of all, I think it is necessary to determine the type of sound and think like that.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 15
OguzhanKucuk61
Thanks you have to look :)
08.05.2020 19:53 # 16
ersinyildiz
Like the orchestra, I hear a similar sound in my 206's left front tire. However, it is not continuous in me. It starts when you bring the steering wheel to a certain angle, goes to the brakes with little touch.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 17
Haku
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] Like the orchestra, I hear a similar voice in my 206's left front tire. However, it is not continuous in me. It starts when you bring the steering wheel to a certain angle, goes to the brakes with little touch. [/ QUOTE]
Mine is cut at a certain angle. I do not hear in bends.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 18
Firtina61
The voice you said is in me. It was after we said that the disc was in the brake pad. The master said something about the brake.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 19
Haku
[QUOTE = Storm61] The sound you said is in me, the disc was on the pad, it happened after we said it, the master said something about the brake.
The master caliper repair kit in the service had to be changed, so that the balatlaro tires have plastic pins or pins. They are cheap but nowhere. I think it will be salty in the service. In fact, I think it is worth a try if there are friends to find it. I do not know next week I can look at it, but can I find it?
08.05.2020 19:53 # 20
Firtina61
[QUOTE = Haku] [QUOTE = Storm61] The voice you said is in me. The disc was after the pad, it was after the master said something about the brake.
The master caliper repair kit in the service had to be changed, so that the balatlaro tires have plastic pins or pins. They are cheap but nowhere. I think it will be salty in the service. In fact, I think it is worth a try if there are friends to find it. I do not know next week I can look at it, but can I find it [/ QUOTE]
Yes, it can be the piece you say
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”