Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The starter problem is gone instead of other problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:55 # 1
baroff
Hello friends yesterday, my car was not starting, it was self-correcting at night, this time the ceiling lamp fuse burned, even though there was water in the car, the stop lamp was flashing, there was no cooling water. br>
If I stay on the road due to the vehicle start, how can I apply a solution? If the vehicle does not cause trouble to hit the diesel, can you explain exactly how it is done?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 2
qqyyxx
It will be healthier to show your vehicle to a service and fix its malfunctions. As an alternative to knock and start the vehicle, seeing can bypass the sentence and cause problems in spinning. If you get too hard, you can accelerate with the ignition on in 2nd gear and pull your foot off the clutch. As I said, it is not recommended.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 3
baroff
Hello, I showed the master that the tool said that the radiator is blocked, the fan is working but it does not cool the water, I definitely need to change it :(
08.05.2020 17:55 # 4
error
What did you do? Gulistan & nbsp; "Smile"

these overlapping failures are always investing in the future, in this respect gotta approach the subject & nbsp; past & nbsp;

clogged radiator can be cleaned, sometimes it works, insurance etc. problems are always confused when the faults of the dead battery try to run our vehicles when the battery is dead, some parts are working, some problems occur over time, but how does the system sit down in time. it takes time to get used to the new battery in the vehicle. & nbsp; "LOL"

striking is a very, very, very helpless mountain top one tool should be used when you stay or it solves reinforcement work with two simple cables ...
errör 2013-09-03 18: 53:51
08.05.2020 17:55 # 5
koliva
It is useful to have a good test of battery and alternator.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 6
baroff
What I pulled out from the vehicle, the taillight is flashing: D water is boiling, paso overheating 90 fixed Allah. Let's go to traffic for a while now. Zero radiator fastened, he said, take it at the master, let me wear it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”