Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The squeegee does not squirt water?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:23 # 1
ahmetismet
The other day, even though I pressed the wiper water from the cold, the water did not squirt from the front in the front. Then I tried again, if I pressed the forearm on the back arm, only the front right squeegee squirts. It's been like this for 2 days. I thought the wiper water was clogged, I sprayed antifreeze there, but I hope the result is the same. & nbsp; wiper & nbsp; is not related to the engine.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 2
Ucyuzalti
Your problem & nbsp; I think the wiper blades are clogged, remove them, clean them thoroughly, replace them with a needle or something.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 3
efecelebi
If you can remove the squeegee jets, throw it into a glass filled with vinegar, etc., it will make it clean by removing the lime. >
I use summer and winter antifreeze wiper water, (by adjusting the mixing ratio according to seasonal temperatures)
1. Prevents lime formation.
2. Since it is a detergent-containing substance, it cleans the glass better.
3. I do not have the problem of freezing - clogging in this way even if I forget about the seasonal transitions.

I recommend;)
08.05.2020 16:23 # 4
SAHIN PEUGEOT EMRE

most likely water sprinklers or hoses are clogged if you disassemble and clean them, the worst is you will look at the wiper water motor last

08.05.2020 16:23 # 5
ahmetismet
Thanks for your suggestions, I will try after the work today.
Well, does anyone know how to disassemble the sprinkler heads?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 6
SAHIN PEUGEOT EMRE

you will completely remove it from the complete back signal & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; but what was your vehicle?

08.05.2020 16:23 # 7
ahmetismet
footer also writes.
307 1.4 hdi XR 2004
08.05.2020 16:23 # 8
SAHIN PEUGEOT EMRE
When you open the trunk, there are 2 plastic screws on the top, you can unscrew them.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 9
voodoo
most likely you have a problem with a blocked hose, or a flirty head ... insert a needle like a thin wire, not because it can pierce or damage the needle pipes from other places.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 10
my.ozkara
the same problem exists in the rear windows. the wiper works but does not give water. there is a tiny bead i clean its mouth but i never dismantled the stop lamp part. i will try what you say today.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 11
marad
[QUOTE = ahmetismet] Thanks for your suggestions, I will try after the work today.
So does anyone know how to disassemble the sprinkler heads? p>

is the problem resolved?

08.05.2020 16:23 # 12
ahmetismet
I did not have time to thoroughly examine it.
they shed air on the front wipers, but they got better. But still, when I pressed the rear wiper water, the frosts are gushing. I added your company later.
& nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”