Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The speed of my vehicle is getting higher, speed is getting later.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:18 # 1
baroff
Hello friends, the speed of my vehicle is rising, the speed is increasing later, after 7-8 seconds, I only give the right to the gear, and I asked my friend's father.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 2
Serkan
Most likely, the print is missing the pad, your friend's father said it right.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 3
baroff
[QUOTE = Serco05] Most likely, the print is missing the pad, your friend's father said it right.
[/ QUOTE]

2-3 months I wonder if I don't change.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 4
Serkan
Hodja, the kidnapping event increases over time. It depends on how long you travel and how you use it.
[TUBE] 01jsp9sgvg to [/ TUBE] Reviews
08.05.2020 17:18 # 5
baroff
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher, the kidnapping event increases over time, 2-3 months depends on how long you have traveled and how you use it. it is very clear.

[TUBE] 01jSp9SgvGE [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]

I am not using it now. I make a maximum of 600-700 km in 1-2 months.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 6
Serkan
I'd say show it to a master, he might be in danger, and when you get overtaking or something, he can leave it in difficult situations.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 7
baroff
[QUOTE = Serco05] Show it to a master, it might be dangerous, it might leave you in difficult situations when you get overtaking or something. Let me show it to the master as you said. I also thanked for your answers.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 8
hhuzun
If the pressure is on the pad, never stop and repair it .. it happened in my car, it will happen for a couple of months, the repairman said that the car was locked at 10 km distance, while the car was on the road, the sound of the liqueur sounded like a burnt smell from the next step. .
08.05.2020 17:18 # 9
Aziz
Does he do it in every gear? Is the vehicle automatic gear?
08.05.2020 17:18 # 10
baroff
[QUOTE = Aziz] Is he doing this in every gear? Is the vehicle automatic gear? [/ QUOTE]

Maneul, yes in every gear.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 11
Aziz
[QUOTE = baroff] [QUOTE = Aziz] Is he doing this in every gear? Is the vehicle automatic gear? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Then do not delay, as the friends say, the print ax is finished, I will also say that the moment you stay on the road, God bless and crash you know, you will also have to pay for the plus costs, aside from 225 pounds apart from the plus. I recommend you to fix the malfunction in order not to harm anyone. There are those who think it is peeling off the pad.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 12
baroff
[QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = baroff] [QUOTE = Aziz] Is he doing this in every gear? Is the vehicle automatic gear? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Then do not delay, as the friends say, the print ax is finished, I will also say that the moment you stay on the road, God bless and crash you know, you will also have to pay for the plus costs, aside from 225 pounds apart from the plus. I recommend you to fix the malfunction in order not to harm anyone. There are those who think they are peeling off the pad.
[/ QUOTE]

This month will cost me a lot, when I say timing set change, clutch or something :) div> Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”