Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

The speed dial is broken

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
Karacocuk24
my friends, the speed dial of my vehicle is trying to get up but it is falling down but the mileage meter is running correctly, the problem is that if the dashboard is not there, I went to another master.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
talip206
Yes, when the km sensor is broken, the km does not progress on the move. Follow it well, it can be misleading. It shows km information but it does not progress. You are driving 50 km but it seems like 5 km is gone, for example. The km sensor is robust if it shows the mileage correctly while driving. First of all, remove the glass and move it a bit with your hand and save it. I wrote about the other subject. If there are two bars on the dashboard (Bar 1 resets km, the second bar on the left adjusts the backlight), it is likely to get stuck. If there is only one bar, the plastic that holds the wheel is broken. talip206 2018-09-15 22:32:56
08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] Yes, when the km sensor is defective, the km does not travel in motion. Follow it well, it can be misleading. It shows km information but it does not progress. You are driving 50 km but it seems like 5 km is gone, for example. The km sensor is robust if it shows the distance traveled directly. First of all, remove the glass and move it a bit with your hand and save it. I wrote about the other subject. If there are two bars on the instrument panel, it is likely to get stuck. If there is only one bar, the plastic that holds the wheel is broken. [/ QUOTE] yes teacher I did soe, to solve the problem, my mileage in the display increases 0.1 every 100 meters, so no problem, I called my friend who was dealing with auto electronics, we put in a new tooth box for 100 liras.
I also found a video like this that made the exact point shot https://youtu.be/MHdX1q4B-J8
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Yes, when the km sensor is defective, the km does not move in motion. Follow it well, it can be misleading. It shows km information but it does not progress. You are driving 50 km but it seems like 5 km is gone, for example. The km sensor is robust if it shows the distance traveled directly. First of all, remove the glass and move it a bit with your hand and save it. I wrote about the other subject. If there are two bars on the instrument panel, it is likely to get stuck. If there is only one bar, the plastic that holds the wheel is broken. [/ QUOTE] yes teacher I did soe, to solve the problem, my mileage in the display increases 0.1 every 100 meters, so no problem, I called my friend who was dealing with auto electronics, we put in a new tooth box for 100 liras.
I also found a video like this that made the exact point shot https://youtu.be/MHdX1q4B-J8
[/ QUOTE]
If your indicator is the same, I think there is no need to give 100 lira. If your hand is prone, you can replace the broken plastic with a needle.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Yes, when the km sensor is defective, the km does not travel in motion. Follow it well, it can be misleading. It shows km information but it does not progress. You are driving 50 km but it seems like 5 km is gone, for example. The km sensor is robust if it shows the distance traveled directly. First of all, remove the glass and move it a bit with your hand and save it. I wrote about the other subject. If there are two bars on the instrument panel, it is likely to get stuck. If there is only one bar, the plastic that holds the wheel is broken. [/ QUOTE] yes teacher I did soe, to solve the problem, my mileage in the display increases 0.1 every 100 meters, so no problem, I called my friend who was dealing with auto electronics, we put in a new tooth box for 100 liras.
[/ QUOTE]
If your indicator is the same, I think there is no need to give 100 lira. If your hand is prone, you can replace the broken plastic with a needle.
[/ QUOTE] yes, the same indicator does not have a single cubicle lighting setting, so let me do it.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
Karacocuk24
friends, I have fixed the dial today, but serious handwork is required, I gave up sometime again, I started again in 6 hours :) I could do it with the first glass clip for the mil for the mile :) I did it with the civ, sat down, I pierced it with a soldering iron in the vicinity, but it was a great deal, but it really knocks even a thin millimeter play. We saved 100 lira or more
By the way, I forgot what line my gasoline nozzle is in. I kept it in an estimated place. Which is the right method?
Karacocuk24 2018-09-22 20:11:31
08.05.2020 21:01 # 7
27BEN80
FULLE LOOK AT THE WAREHOUSE IS THE SCREEN SHOWING RIGHT THERE ARE THERE
08.05.2020 21:01 # 8
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = 27BEN80] FULLE LOOK AT THE WAREHOUSE IS THE SCREEN SHOWING RIGHT THAT YOU'RE THROUGH THAT [/ QUOTE] Is it a bit difficult, I remember the line I left the previous one :) Maybe he has a technique, maybe he has a technique.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] friends have fixed the dial today but I need serious handwork, I gave up for a while I started again in 6 hours I could do it :) I did it with the first big paper clips for miles. even millimeter playing, we finally saved 100 lira or more
By the way, I forgot what line my gasoline nozzle is in. I kept it in an estimated place. Which is the right method?
[/ QUOTE]
Good health, use it. The pleasure of doing such things is very different. They said I had trouble, there was a problem in the signal arm, they said com2000 needs to be changed. The price is around 600 800. I detected the problem and bought a small piece of plastic from China for $ 3. I memorized every point to watch videos from foreign sites, forums. Like a monster now. I had the indicator hanging too. I took care of it myself.

If the gas gauge is confused, let me give a hint as follows. With the ignition off, it stands under 0 inches. If not, open the page from the owner, there are those who take the photograph of the indicator, there is an idea to look at those who took the contact with the contact off.
talip206 2018-09-23 18:21:53
08.05.2020 21:01 # 10
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] friends have repaired the dial today but I need serious handwork, I gave up sometime, I started again in 6 hours I could do it :) I made it with the first big paperclip for the shaft for a mile :) but it was a great deal of real thinning even millimeter playing, eventually we saved 100 lira or more
[/ QUOTE]
Good health, use it. The pleasure of doing such things is very different. They said I had trouble, there was a problem in the signal arm, they said com2000 needs to be changed. The price is around 600 800. I detected the problem and bought a small piece of plastic from China for $ 3. I memorized every point to watch videos from foreign sites, forums. Like a monster now. I had the indicator hanging too. I took care of it myself.

If the gas gauge is confused, let me give a hint as follows. With the ignition off, it stands under 0 inches. If not, open the page from the owner, there are those who take the photograph of the indicator, there is an idea to look at those who took the contact with the contact off.
[/ QUOTE] exactly, my teacher, the pleasure of succeeding in a job is very different.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 11
talip206
I know that 206 gasoline is 60 amps
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”